Forum › Mentality discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Aha aha aha this is that guy's avatar.The ratana fan.

Haha what IMAGINATION?!? It's already CRYSTAL CLEAR to me what they're about to do, those lusty women... >///<

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

okay, pictures or it didnt happen!

joined Nov 22, 2015

must be a great work this manga...i like it

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

yay! lots of hot and pointless sex!

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

*fliptable

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Interesting thing is: one of the girls is named Bee and the other Mel, which means Honey in Portuguese.

I bet Mel has a mellifluous voice.

On feedback culture:
I had good results with strictly keeping formative (what isn't up to par yet, what still is worth to work on) and summative (grading, overall attribution of a certain quality to the whole) assessment separated.

When people ask you for feedback, more often than not they are only asking for one of the two and giving both in the same breath is going to make it hard for them to accept what you're saying. If to them it's a work in progress, they only want you to give advice on things they could improve and are very glad if you can give them some pointers. They don't want you to say it's good or bad and any summative feedback would irritate them - ultimately thwarting your effort of helping them. This reaction is caused by something we call amygdala hijack.

If you have experienced a situation where you found feedback just wasn't helpful and wondered why you even asked that person, maybe it was this kind of situation.

Of course, summative feedback also has its place and time but only when someone explicitly asks for it or when the circumstances demand it, say a final grading of a project or thesis after the student has handed in their work.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Breathtaking

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD
It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

I'm guessing when she mentioned things not turning out how you expect them in the end she got dommed pretty hard

B) If I were Mel I certainly wouldn't mind.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 9:52AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

The one lady I think her spirit animal is a wolf :0
She's like a hungry lone wolf.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Man, I have this vivid imagination and I often get lost in daydreams like hers too!
But unlike her, I don't get such a happy end, ugh I'm jealous of a fictional character xD
It sucks when you're a lesbian but girls you flirt with think you're just being nice because you look so straight.. Lol

Tell me about it -_-

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Tell me about it -_-

Or they're straight/not interested and they're trying to let you down nicely

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Now it's in English ..... -_-

joined Apr 12, 2014

Hot

joined Jan 30, 2013

Tell me about it -_-

Or they're straight/not interested and they're trying to let you down nicely

Could be that too xD lmao

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

It was kinda funny when she said "I'm thristy". At least she admitted it.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 10:48AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it just me or did anyone else just get turned on . <3

Oh.. Totally XD

The way she dominated her was exquisite , and gave me a little thrill <3 Makes me want to me want to be dominated at least once .

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

okay, pictures or it didnt happen!

But we have pictures ... of what didn't happen. ;)

♫ Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? ♫

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga though is pretty impressive. It's suave, cool, and a little bit sexy.

"...a little bit sexy." Damn, girl!* You got some high standards!

Moderately sexy to you gon' melt the paint off the walls!

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This was incrediblely sexy, the art was just amazing. . .does that mean we'll get possible NSFW content for Lily Love too?

-throws money at screen-

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

This was incrediblely sexy, the art was just amazing. . .does that mean we'll get possible NSFW content for Lily Love too?

-throws money at screen-

For sure we will have. What's more - it will be in full color :3 More info at Secret Scene tag on our tumblr

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 11:52AM

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

I'm guessing when she mentioned things not turning out how you expect them in the end she got dommed pretty hard

I will love read that version too. xD

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

This manga though is pretty impressive. It's suave, cool, and a little bit sexy.

"...a little bit sexy." Damn, girl!* You got some high standards!

Moderately sexy to you gon' melt the paint off the walls!

Guy, actually. My standards of sexy aren't so much high as they are simple, or even stupid.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Wooo It's here, AND uncensored as well. Ratana's art is sexy as hell <3333 Thank you so much for the release

To reply you must either login or sign up.