Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yup, I think Nami likes Seju that's why she told her about Sumin and Sungji's relationship. Also in the chapter where Sumin asked Nami to play squash with her, she did ask whether Seju will be there or not
And I really can't wait for Sumin and Sungji's vacation together, it's going to be interesting But before that we must not forget about the camera thing, next week will be either fun or full of drama >.<

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm craving for MOAR!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Like i don't care anymore about the 21-27 chapters now that I know they're going on a trip. Damn. Waiting for a huge development (~°×°)~

joined Nov 9, 2015

I can't get the overlay translation to work and I don't know why.
I've tried the extensioin method, both in Chrome and FF (including installing the script).
And also the bookmark method in both browsers. I turned off Adblock, but didn't helped either.
I don't get an error message of any kind. Just the Tapermonkey (Chrome) extension gives me a number 1 like an update and a red flag. Here's a screenshot (hope it works):
http://postimg.org/image/4ph1uask1/

Any advice?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

zebes
From the picture you posted, it looks like you're logged in to lezhin Japan. Have you tried logging in to lezhin Korea?

joined Nov 9, 2015

Ok that might be it. I just went to lezhin.com. I can't find a korean link, or do I switch on the site itself?
What's the Korean link?

Edit: Hah, found the region option in my account. It's working now. Thanks a lot!

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 3:45PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS chapter 29 is on Lezhin. LMAO!! Sungji brother's GF killed me XDDD
Why on earth every chapter is such a tease? Seriously another hard week of waiting +_+ Sungji looked super STUNNING!!!!

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 9:25AM

joined Jun 18, 2015

WDFS chapter 29 is on Lezhin. LMAO!! Sungji brother's GF killed me XDDD
Why on earth every chapter is such a tease? Seriously another hard week of waiting +_+ Sungji looked super STUNNING!!!!

I know what you mean! This chapter is super funny, and IT IS HAPPENING!!!!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It was a light and fun chapter. I died out of laughter thanks to Sungji's brother and his GF xD. It might happen or not, since it looks like Sumin does not want to rush it. She's trying her best to restrain herself from eating Sungji up, but I don't know if it's because she is really in love with Sungji that she's afraid to touch her or something else.

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 11:29AM

11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Just wow. Nothing else.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Martian:

She's trying her best to restrain herself from eating Sungji up, but I don't know if it's because she is really in love with Sungji that she's afraid to touch her or something else.

I dont feel like she's IN LOVE yet. She's definitely holding special feelings for Sungji though. It's like she thinks she's holding a delicate flower and afraid the petals might fall off. It's just a different experience for her, and she's learning to be in a proper relationship

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Ran out of coins on the wrong chapter :(
I'll see you next week ch. 29. Damn you paypal for taking so long to transfer funds.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I have a feeling we're not gonna have a "hot" scene between Sungji and Sumin next week
or maybe im just trying to keep my expectation low >_<

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

How long does Sumin have to hold back for Sungji ? Till the end of arc 2 or the end of this series ? The author must confirm that.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I have a feeling we're not gonna have a "hot" scene between Sungji and Sumin next week

I agree with u. Sumin initially held back bc Sungji is inexperience but now I think she is unsure if she can bring Sungji happiness.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im glad sungji is taking the initiative. I mean........... how can sumin resist sungji's bikini clad body........ how.
cant wait for the next installment!

joined Sep 20, 2015

Such a tease!!! And my coins are running out! Have they fixed the app for icr*p phones?

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 6:50AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

MmkrZED
App is not working (at least for me) use laptop to order the coins on Lezhin page it self.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Not being selfish but that's illegal. The chapters are cheap though, as a fan of the series, I recommend buying it if you can. Since, I haven't got the translations yet, I saw that the box of condoms fell. It might became a root of problem on the next chapters (I hope not though but it bugs me).

joined Sep 20, 2015

MmkrZED
App is not working (at least for me) use laptop to order the coins on Lezhin page it self.

Thanks for the info! Time to spend more dirty gaijin money! XD

joined Aug 18, 2015

The chapters are cheap though

If u live in the states/not third world countries then it's relatively inexpensive. But when compared to, for example, Vietnam's minimum wage appox $18-$20 per month then it isnt so inexpensive. I am not trying to make an excuse but the cost isnt affordable to all readers. of course, there readers just want free stuffs. Anway, I would too recommend paying to read the series. Though not bc it's illegal but it's the right thing to do.

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Anyone know how many chapters are planned? I don't want to buy too many coins and end up with an excess.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ It's said that Team Gaji's planning on around 80 chapters for this manhwa

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

^ It's said that Team Gaji's planning on around 80 chapters for this manhwa

Just 80 ?! Srsly ?! I don't think that's enough. I want 200pages of WDFS !

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Such a tease!!! And my coins are running out! Have they fixed the app for icr*p phones?

I dunno, mine worked fine just now.

Lol @chapter 28, Nammi's totally trying to get in for the rebound. I wish her good luck I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.