joined Oct 15, 2013

YES this pairing!
And nobody around to harass them.

Ah~

last edited at Oct 21, 2015 8:18PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Totally cute and no Sanae or Yuyuko to get in the way either, a nice treat. These two are one of my favourite Touhou pairings, too.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hooray for more Reimu! Get it, Rei(sen)-(You)mu? Actually, I read somewhere that this ship started out as a joke on their ship name and grew from there. Funny how that happens, huh?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hooray for more Reimu! Get it, Rei(sen)-(You)mu? Actually, I read somewhere that this ship started out as a joke on their ship name and grew from there. Funny how that happens, huh?

I was under the impression their ship name was UdoMyon, for Udonge and, well, Myon.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

the phantom was the real mvp.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I assumed it was due to their similar personalities and roles as servants, but then, we never see a Reisen Sakuya ship, so who knows. I feel like I could write some kind of thesis on touhou ships. It's a field worth studying.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I assumed it was due to their similar personalities and roles as servants, but then, we never see a Reisen Sakuya ship, so who knows. I feel like I could write some kind of thesis on touhou ships. It's a field worth studying.

There's also the halfway existence thing. Reisen is a Lunar rabbit, but must live on Earth while Youmu of course is half ghost. Neither fully fit in, in a way, and both present as a similar age to each other as well. They make a good match.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Are you trying to tell me that there was food, yet Yuyuko didn't show up?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I spent way too long looking for that pairing just now. But yeah, Reisen/Sakuya is definitely a rare pairing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Totally cute and no Sanae or Yuyuko to get in the way either, a nice treat. These two are one of my favourite Touhou pairings, too.

and its by the artist who usually does that too.

I spent way too long looking for that pairing just now. But yeah, Reisen/Sakuya is definitely a rare pairing.

That is pretty rare... don't think I've even seen these 2 interact in any doujin at all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mmm, I think personality-wise it isn't a good match. Reisen is too timid and Sakuya too sharp (sorry not sorry), so it'd largely be a relationship of bullying. I think she works better with a gentle hand like Youmu or Meiling. I'm not that fond of Eirin with her either, honestly, but I get that they've got a canon connection.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was super cute! Would have been nice if it ended a few pages later...but I did enjoy the tease :p

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Hhhnnnngggg i couldnt resits to bite youmu cheeks too! ^^

joined Jan 11, 2015

Kudos!! Another wonderful doujinshi for my favorite paring!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really enjoy this pair too - and Sanae & Yuyuko do seem to pop up a lot in their fics - also Eirin and Tewi - who i'm not big fans of either.

It's a bit of a shame they are always comedy though- they are funny and some bits are sweet - but I'd love to see a serious long romance doujin for this this pair - à la 'Sparrow's First Love'.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really enjoy this pair too - and Sanae & Yuyuko do seem to pop up a lot in their fics - also Eirin and Tewi - who i'm not big fans of either.

It's a bit of a shame they are always comedy though- they are funny and some bits are sweet - but I'd love to see a serious long romance doujin for this this pair - à la 'Sparrow's First Love'.

Well, Yuyuko and Eirin like to tease them but generally seem to approve. Tewi's an environmental hazard to be avoided. The really annoying one tends to be Sanae.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, Yuyuko and Eirin like to tease them but generally seem to approve. Tewi's an environmental hazard to be avoided. The really annoying one tends to be Sanae.

You do have to wonder why artists like to make Sanae annoying so often towards this pairing.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

OMG THAT LAST PANEL

THE DEPICTION OF DEFLOWERING

I'M CRYING

To reply you must either login or sign up.