joined Jul 23, 2013

Omg I need a sequel to this.

yet another oneshot without enough closure

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

AUGH! This should have been a series... >.<

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think I'm fine with it ending here. If the story was about their relationship this'd be pretty horrible, but it's about Yuu's growth

last edited at Aug 11, 2013 9:38PM

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

So heartwarming and beautiful TTwTT I need more!!

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i'm not sure.. but isn't "Past Heaven" the sequel of this? coz same characters and all :3

Medrawncolored
joined Jul 29, 2013

i'm not sure.. but isn't "Past Heaven" the sequel of this? coz same characters and all :3

I think is, thank youuuu

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah... Man... Such things... These things should be serialized!

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

i seek more of this... must feed ಠ▃ಠ

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It took me until the credits page to realize that the title was "Heart" backwards... I feel so dumb. It was capitalized and everything...

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

yeah i think so too!!

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I guess the blonde girl wanted something more than a friendship relationship. -----> You don't say. hahaha

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I think is, thank youuuu

npies :))

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Agreed basically, however their characters become somewhat different.
(Or rather I'd consider them two separate oneshots with coincidentally similar character names and designs, since their personalities changed so much.)

true. I kinda get wut your thinking..
the reason i doubted.. i felt like something was a bit off, so i reread both XD but i still reached the conclusion that it is the sequel.. as for the personality, For me, i don't think t'was that much different tho. It's just that the situation is different, so their reactions and such made it seem like their personality changed. Well, just an opinion anyway.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

It took me until the credits page to realize that the title was "Heart" backwards... I feel so dumb. It was capitalized and everything...

then i'm dumb too :3 hahaha. I didn't realize it at first Rofl.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Her life story just like my life story

joined Jul 17, 2013

i loved this

joined Mar 30, 2012

Yeah, this is Past Heaven's prequel. I really enjoyed that story too.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Just to be here to clear the misunderstanding if anyone is still here.

Past Heaven and this oneshot (traeH) have no connections other than having the names alike. They are like parallel universe. Having the names and person alike yet, different story plot. :D

This is what I interpreted. If there's any mistakes, do correct me

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

The sequel is just a booster to the feels train T__T I'm crying for both this and the sequel

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Agreed basically, however their characters become somewhat different.
(Or rather I'd consider them two separate oneshots with coincidentally similar character names and designs, since their personalities changed so much.)

I don't agree at all, the characters seem the same to me. Ayumu is still gregarious but it's revealed it's all just a front. Yuu is very confused about all these new things she's feeling & experiencing, but she's trying to come to terms with how close she feels to Ayumu all of a sudden. I don't think either is acting out of character, they're just showing sides they didn't show in the first chapter.

Anyway, I came here to mention how awesome I think the grandpa is. That guy rocks.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

This and its sequel, are one of THE BEST STOHSENO EVER!...See what I did there? xD

joined Apr 30, 2014

Friend Zoned

To reply you must either login or sign up.