Forum › Is My Hobby Weird? discussion

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I actually wouldn't mind a harem but with a single female protagonist instead of the male one. Sorta like Yurika's campus life but with a less cool but actually gay protagonist

Yes!! ::claps::

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Ass? I prefer classic think..
But thiss will make a good story I guess

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
joined Aug 10, 2015

...i really can't understand why butts are always so sexualized xD anyway. . . Uh, yeh...still a nice manga, i guess? I don't know how to feel about thus one @_@

joined Sep 11, 2014

I actually wouldn't mind a harem but with a single female protagonist instead of the male one. Sorta like Yurika's campus life but with a less cool but actually gay protagonist

You mean like Iono the Fanatics?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/iono_the_fanatics_ch01

Maybe, but with sex in it. Lol.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe, but with sex in it. Lol.

Hell, I'd love a version of Iono the Fanatics with actual kisses in it. Seems to be something Miyabi is bad at drawing.

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 4:32PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You think Yurika isn't gay? oO

Or just one that sleeps with all the girls and doesn't pretend like she didn't like it?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

You think Yurika isn't gay? oO

Or just one that sleeps with all the girls and doesn't pretend like she didn't like it?

Wasn't Yurika plot was that she just spreads some weird pheromones making other girls aroused and losing their minds so they go for her, so Yurika ends up having sex with them, but she actually doesn't really want it and isn't a lesbian? More like accidental harem?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wasn't Yurika plot was that she just spreads some weird pheromones making other girls aroused and losing their minds so they go for her, so Yurika ends up having sex with them, but she actually doesn't really want it and isn't a lesbian? More like accidental harem?

She says she doesn't want it, but that's mostly it... saying. She seems pretty gay after the first volume or so I think?

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 5:33PM

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

You know, I didn't think I was into butts but I was so into this that I actually dreamed about it last night... imscaringmyself...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Where has this manga been all my life?
The plot is the most ridiculous and gratuitous thing ever, and I love it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm sorry, but the avatar combo of two comments above kills me

joined Sep 11, 2014

She says she doesn't want it, but that's mostly it... saying. She seems pretty gay after the first volume or so I think?

She accepts that she has the power to make girls do what she wants and takes advantage of it so she can live off no money, but she hasn't legitimately had a crush on another female yet. The difference between that and this is that this protagonist is completely plain and super attracted to girls while as Yurika is attractive but not as into women. Regular het harems always have a boring horny male getting laid for no reason to appeal to the boring dude audiences that don't get as much in real life; admittedly I'd like a female version of this, for all them lonely gay ladies out there. ^ u^

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm sorry, but the avatar combo of two comments above kills me

wow. That's..that's something alright.

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 7:33PM

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

There are a few panels where the art looks a bit like Uso Kurata's, in a good way.

I love this manga

joined Aug 4, 2014

Is My Hobby Weird?

Don't bother, embrace it.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

...i really can't understand why butts are always so sexualized xD anyway. . . Uh, yeh...still a nice manga, i guess? I don't know how to feel about thus one @_@

your life must be so empty w/o the wonders of booty ;; my condolences

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

THANK YOU FOR THIS

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

You know, I didn't think I was into butts but I was so into this that I actually dreamed about it last night... imscaringmyself...

Where is your avatar from?

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

yesYesYESyEYSYESYYESyEsYEsyEYSYEYYES

joined Apr 10, 2014

Haha the story seems like a typical CHEESY love story... But them BUTTZ are the MAIN POINT HERE! >~<

I hope they'll keep the pairing, no further PERVY gurlz joining in... XD

Well the love story part is already cheesy, so I wanna see other "PERVY gurlz joining in... XD"

"them BUTTZ are the MAIN POINT HERE! >~<"

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

page 5, QFT

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

she actually took off her glasses first

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Swiggity swooggity, show me the booty.

Yuridanshi-12fgh7
joined Sep 17, 2015

Chapter 2 when? i can't wait! ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.