Forum › Anime season

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So mana transferring have nothing to do with whether the transferring person is turned on or not right?

(like if you are turned on , you produce more mana or something like that)

No. Mana just merges with your body fluids. How much mana you get depends on how much mana is in it/how much you consumed.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So you could say it was properly explained, but it sounds just like exact excuse game creator would need to have sex scenes in otherwise perfectly fine dark, depressing and bloody story.
[…]
Sound like exactly the kind of stuff you would come up with for eroge, so you can get away with sex scenes.

I wasn't actually disagreeing w/ any of that. They manag'd to fit the mandatory sex scenes much better in Hollow/Ataraxia, imo.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So you could say it was properly explained, but it sounds just like exact excuse game creator would need to have sex scenes in otherwise perfectly fine dark, depressing and bloody story.
[…]
Sound like exactly the kind of stuff you would come up with for eroge, so you can get away with sex scenes.

I wasn't actually disagreeing w/ any of that. They manag'd to fit the mandatory sex scenes much better in Hollow/Ataraxia, imo.

I was stating it in general, in case someone would say it is legit explanation.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So mana transferring have nothing to do with whether the transferring person is turned on or not right?

(like if you are turned on , you produce more mana or something like that)

No. Mana just merges with your body fluids. How much mana you get depends on how much mana is in it/how much you consumed.

Yeah want to know because on yuri front, obviously Kuro do caress Illya bodies a lot during those screens, which normally would indicate that she does have some lewder desires toward Illya.

So just want to know if she has any excuses of mana transferring to do that

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 5:03PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Guessed as much xP

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i see so you admit don't have any standard.
you're the one who said it.
whatever i don't care about your taste.

Honestly it's hard to believe that even within yuri fandom, I still face this sort of ignorant and discriminating responses.

Do you watch Me!Me!Me! and think "this video had nothing but boobs"?

that depends on the person taste.
difference in taste a bad thing now?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Honestly it's hard to believe that even within yuri fandom, I still face this sort of ignorant and discriminating responses.

Do you watch Me!Me!Me! and think "this video had nothing but boobs"?

that depends on the person taste.
difference in taste a bad thing now?

Why? I don't even know what is your taste on yuri is. But at least I don't judge whatever you into based on a superficial yuri standard.

Well, other than the "have to involves two or more individuals that could be identified as females". I guess that the minimum standard of yuri

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 5:34PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

okay my bad this is mainly cause by my bad english.
i don't know what we're taking about anymore.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Guessed as much xP

Well about Kuro / Chloe, in the manga she's also really affectionate when transfering mana with any girl, but something could happen between them, the reason she's like that is probably because if they have to kiss they can at least enjoy it, and fanservice obviously, I don't know how they made in the anime but in the manga as the story advances it's obvious that they could end as a couple but will probably stay as sisters, in this version Kiritsugu and Irisviel didn't die and ended the 4th war, because of that Stay Night never happened and Illya can live as a normal child, she never had any training in magic so she can't transfer mana in other ways, doubt Rin and Luviagelita would want to lose time teaching other ways as Illya don't know anything and she can just give a kiss.

Miyu is the one that is really gay for Illya, if a pairing would happen it would be Illya x Miyu, as the story advances they don't leave doubt that, besides Miyu brother, Illya is the most important person for her and that she's pretty much in love with Illya who don't really do much to discourage Miyu.

The serie starts as a parody, so the first manga and it's sequel 2wei it was unlikely to have any real yuri as it's a lighthearted serie most of the time and used yuri in part for fanservice and comedy, but 3rei starts to get a lot more serious like main series of Type-moon so now we have small chance of having something serious between them, the problem is that exactly because that even if their relationship gets more serious there's good chance of the serie having a bittersweet ending, Miyu is basically Illya of a paralel universe, aparently same world of Fate/Extra so if possible play it before reading 3rei, if the serie continues getting more serious I suspect Kuro will die and Miyu will have to stay in her original world and probably never see each other again, of course it is unlikely but also posible to have a Illya x Miyu x Kuro ending, Type-moon made a threesome ending in Stay Night so technically not impossible to have one in Kaleid Liner if the story don't become too serious and continue to have lighthearted side.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Guessed as much xP

Well about Kuro / Chloe, in the manga she's also really affectionate when transfering mana with any girl, but something could happen between them, the reason she's like that is probably because if they have to kiss they can at least enjoy it, and fanservice obviously, I don't know how they made in the anime but in the manga as the story advances it's obvious that they could end as a couple but will probably stay as sisters, in this version Kiritsugu and Irisviel didn't die and ended the 4th war, because of that Stay Night never happened and Illya can live as a normal child, she never had any training in magic so she can't transfer mana in other ways, doubt Rin and Luviagelita would want to lose time teaching other ways as Illya don't know anything and she can just give a kiss.

Miyu is the one that is really gay for Illya, if a pairing would happen it would be Illya x Miyu, as the story advances they don't leave doubt that, besides Miyu brother, Illya is the most important person for her and that she's pretty much in love with Illya who don't really do much to discourage Miyu.

The serie starts as a parody, so the first manga and it's sequel 2wei it was unlikely to have any real yuri as it's a lighthearted serie most of the time and used yuri in part for fanservice and comedy, but 3rei starts to get a lot more serious like main series of Type-moon so now we have small chance of having something serious between them, the problem is that exactly because that even if their relationship gets more serious there's good chance of the serie having a bittersweet ending, Miyu is basically Illya of a paralel universe, aparently same world of Fate/Extra so if possible play it before reading 3rei, if the serie continues getting more serious I suspect Kuro will die and Miyu will have to stay in her original world and probably never see each other again, of course it is unlikely but also posible to have a Illya x Miyu x Kuro ending, Type-moon made a threesome ending in Stay Night so technically not impossible to have one in Kaleid Liner if the story don't become too serious and continue to have lighthearted side.

Good then :D

As long as there's no outright deny, then nothing yuri googles can't fix. Open ending especially (More so when there's already plenty of materials to do so)

Saying that through, I will hope for a proper good yuri ending, of course. Yuri twincest hopefully.

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 6:28PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

could it be?

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 1:07PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

could it be?

Scissor Sisters? throw me a bone or better yet source it bro

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Ymir seems even more possesive in junior high Kek

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

could it be?

Natsu no Arashi.

It's not that kind of connection.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Jin Kobayashi work.....Don't bother to read if you are not a masochist. And I don't think yuri even exist in his dictionary either

I means the work is decent read. But he apparently loves to troll fans with his endings (and yes, I'm still rage a decade after School Rumble ending)

last edited at Oct 5, 2015 10:13AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Some new stuff starting this season...

A new one popped up today called Osomatsu-san... and what the hell, this shit is insane. literally a mish-mash of anime parodies.

joined Dec 16, 2013

A new one popped up today called Osomatsu-san... and what the hell, this shit is insane. literally a mish-mash of anime parodies.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9883/Osomatsu-kun_(1988)
a remake??

natsu no arashi s1 is pretty good.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9883/Osomatsu-kun_(1988)
a remake??

Sequel. Parodies some current stuff.

Also Yuru Yuri season 3 started.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, Yuru Yuri S3 is out. I don't really like it. Feels weaker than the OVAs, which were weaker already than the first two seasons

For other stuff, the new Gundam is off to a good start, and Concrete Revolutio is enjoyable if you like insanity. And there's still a bit yet to come

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, Yuru Yuri S3 is out. I don't really like it. Feels weaker than the OVAs, which were weaker already than the first two seasons

Yep, thats the new guys making it.

joined Dec 16, 2013

yuru yuri better than expected better than the ovas.
can yuru yuri 3 surpass kinmoza2? doubt it but i hope it would.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Seems pretty solid to me. I like the new designs and the little bit slower direction.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Sakurako you useless tsundere xD
love it so far ; v;

joined Dec 16, 2013

more rotoscope this season!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

more rotoscope this season!

Kowabon ?

That was fairly interesting, it being a short. It kinda got me, and that was rather refreshing... given that "scary anime" is not much of a thing, and the ones ppl point at as horror are pretty much not scary at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.