Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

NozoEli_trash

As you said in your previous comment "this is life" of course at some point people will make mistake(s) in their life..and Seju made a big one at the wrong time..and as you also said "mostly it's her fault"..so you're also aware that part of it was Sumin's fault..I also don't know what to feel when someone I love blamed me with something associated with death..lol that would feel horrible for sure..and Seju regretted what she has done..
what I dont get is--for a long time, why didn't she gave Seju another chance which she deserves, oh they're sex buddies..how did it come to that..need the next chapters..haha

And by the way, have you read Octave??http://dynasty-scans.com/series/octave

coz the main girl there also slept with a man..but her gf(Setsuko the great xD) still forgave her..nothing..I just can't help but compare..and I know they're different story..hahahaha

This is life so let's be honest most of the people never forgive mistake like that. Of course Sumin was really cold towards Seju and was being unfair to her, she shouldn't act like that. Hmmm..Sumin never blamed Seju for her parents death ;) well at least it's not mentioned in the manhwa, she was just acting like a cold bastard, but can you blame her? She lost everything in 1 day. (She came back to her sanses and was going apologize to Seju right away). In short big mistake was made in a such a wrong time x_x I'm so curious about this..how come they are sleeping together but nothing more serious like dating ever happened lol! chapter 27 better explain everything.
Octave? yeah long time ago hahahaha! that main girl slept with a man because she had a fight with her GF and to her understading her GF said something like "it's okay to sleep with a man" which meant it's okay to sleep with a man if you really love him,right? You are right it's the whole different manga and it has the different story so you can't compare it to WDFS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

This is life so let's be honest most of the people never forgive mistake like that. Of course Sumin was really cold towards Seju and was being unfair to her, she shouldn't act like that. Hmmm..Sumin never blamed Seju for her parents death ;) well at least it's not mentioned in the manhwa, she was just acting like a cold bastard, but can you blame her? She lost everything in 1 day. (She came back to her sanses and was going apologize to Seju right away). In short big mistake was made in a such a wrong time x_x I'm so curious about this..how come they are sleeping together but nothing more serious like dating ever happened lol! chapter 27 better explain everything.
Octave? yeah long time ago hahahaha! that main girl slept with a man because she had a fight with her GF and to her understading her GF said something like "it's okay to sleep with a man" which meant it's okay to sleep with a man if you really love him,right? You are right it's the whole different manga and it has the different story so you can't compare it to WDFS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well yeah..but still depends..I don't think its "most" since majority of people I know who cheated were forgiven. Coz we're talking about real life so I'm basing it on what I've seen in my life. Hehe esp when the person being cheated on loves their other part very much. I'm aware its different in other cases but my point still wont change that Seju deserves second chance unless the author justify it, then I'll shut up..lol
And yeah, she didn't say that she's blaming her but she didn't deny it either when Seju wanted to clarify it. When your parents die, and nothing's left but your gf, it will make more sense if you depended on her. It's whole effin month that you became so distant to her, unless you hold something inside you(grudge maybe) but you can't say in her face. And Seju's not dumb enough not to feel/know it. And I know that when people are hurt deeply, they somewhat lose their sense of logic.

I'm only comparing the mistake-forgive part that was made by the main characters.lol as I've said, I can't help it eventhough I know its a different situation..:3

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 6:48AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

NozoEli_trash

Seju deserves second chance unless the author justify it, then I'll shut up..lol

Shakes your hand couldn't agree more : ))) all the further chapters will explain us everything, right now it's hard to guess why Seju and Sumin haven't tried it once again, even though they are sleeping together time to time (Seju obviously loves Sumin and I believe Sumin still have feelings for Seju either). They look so good together, but let's not forget there's Sungji - a girl who haven't messed up neither once XD When Seju find out what's going on between SuminxSungji then the things will start to get real, that's what I'm waiting.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

Seju deserves second chance unless the author justify it, then I'll shut up..lol

Shakes your hand couldn't agree more : ))) all the further chapters will explain us everything, right now it's hard to guess why Seju and Sumin haven't tried it once again, even though they are sleeping together time to time (Seju obviously loves Sumin and I believe Sumin still have feelings for Seju either). They look so good together, but let's not forget there's Sungji - a girl who haven't messed up neither once XD When Seju find out what's going on between SuminxSungji then the things will start to get real, that's what I'm waiting.

I also love Sungji!xD its impossible not to love her.haha in fact, I don't really care about the end game. I just have this strong "sense of justice".haha I just want Seju x Sumin be clarified before I could jump to Sumin x Sungji.xD I know Seju still loves Sumin coz in previous comments they said she has not been in any affairs/relationship after the guy aside from being sex buddies with Sumin(dunno how accurate was that). I don't think Seju will mind Sumin x Sungji since she's also the first one who suggested it to Sumin which I also don't get.xD

Oh well..I can't wait for more chapters..xD so nice having a conversation with you. Thank you. ^__^

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

NozoEli_trash

I also love Sungji!xD its impossible not to love her.haha in fact, I don't really care about the end game. I just have this strong "sense of justice".haha I just want Seju x Sumin be clarified before I could jump to Sumin x Sungji.xD I know Seju still loves Sumin coz in previous comments they said she has not been in any affairs/relationship after the guy aside from being sex buddies with Sumin(dunno how accurate was that). I don't think Seju will mind Sumin x Sungji since she's also the first one who suggested it to Sumin which I also don't get.xD

Oh well..I can't wait for more chapters..xD so nice having a conversation with you. Thank you. ^__^

She's so innocent that it's adorable XD We'll see what happened tomorrow, more of Sumin and Seju's past..I love
Wednesdays! lol! Yes, Gaji said in her "ask Gaji" that Seju is not like Sumin i.e. she never slept with anyone else but Sumin (except that mistake). Awww that's gonna be too bad then, I really wanted to see some intense love-triangle (•ิ_•ิ) she still have to be jealous tho. Seju is so mysterious, I don't believe she'll give up on Sumin and let some else to have her ;) High five You're welcome! I enjoy talking with you so it's my pleasure XD

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Alcohol and cake that's perfect for a lightweight. I've never met anyone who's a lightweight like that with alcohol can't believe they exist.

Seju and Sumin have a very deep relationship, some times sorry isn't enough. I remember seeing in early chapters Sumin had these scratches, cuts, whatever they were all over her arm. Is the next chapter gonna show us how she got them?
Since I only read like the first couple of pages of chapter 26, was the guy Seju talking to the one from the bar?

last edited at Sep 22, 2015 7:52AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

PaleRider

Seju and Sumin have a very deep relationship, some times sorry isn't enough. I remember seeing in early chapters Sumin had these scratches, cuts, whatever they were all over her arm. Is the next chapter gonna show us how she got them?

I believe so, if it was the scratches then chapter 27 should show us how she got those. It must be that dude's fault >.>

Since I only read like the first couple of pages of chapter 26, was the guy Seju talking to the one from the bar?

No, I'm almost sure this guy is Seju's brother (he's the same guy from ch19). The bartender guy is long time gone and he better never return. You should read the whole thing.

last edited at Sep 22, 2015 8:14AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

What's happened to wdtfs on lezhin? All of my chapters r gone. The title is also disappeared. Is anyone having the same issue?

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 9:05AM

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

WTF this chapter gave me the spooks. Of course there's a hiatus when stuff gets juicy.

joined Feb 17, 2015

What's happened to wdtfs on lezhin? All of my chapters r gone. The title is also disappeared. Is anyone having the same issue?

Just open from web browser

OMG!!! This ch 27 made me cry although I don't know the translation yet. Standing applause for Tim Gaji

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Chapter 27!!! O_O So that idiot really did hurt Sumin. And what the heck...Sumin was going wild, I know she was having a super hard time but still x_x Poor Seju...Sumin was so cruel and acting really unfair. Arrghh I swear this hiatus month gonna make me depressed -_-" Amazing manhwa Tim Gaji is one hella great artist.

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 9:43AM

M4-dylzgnky
joined Jan 6, 2015

guys, pls, tell me whats going on in chapter 27? cant wait for spanish translate :(

joined Aug 18, 2015

Just open from web browser

Thank you! Not sure why app is not working.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This chapter 27 was painful to read. My heart just can't...

Osu
joined Jul 18, 2015

Me too, can't search it on lezhin anymore (ios9) :(
So I used google chrome to read chap 27...

joined Aug 18, 2015

Me too, can't search it on lezhin anymore (ios9) :(
So I used google chrome to read chap 27...

r u using iso 9? If so, i guess the update version messes it up.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

27 is out. A heart attack! wow ...

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Such a fantastic cliff hanger. Sumin's past is much darker than I anticipated. & we can finally bury the argument about Sumin's scars + tattoos.

joined Jul 1, 2015

hey... i am having a problem with lezhin app on iOS9 too! the title is not inside anymore, one minute it was there, and then it just disappeared. i thought of deleting the app and reinstalling, but guess what, i couldn't find the app in the itunes store either! damn it. i went back to the app on mobile and i tried to add coins (buy more coins), the app just crashes. OMG! now i cant add anymore coins. how now!!!?? i only have 20 coins left. OMG. ><"

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 12:52PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

hey... i am having a problem with lezhin app on iOS9 too! the title is not inside anymore, one minute it was there, and then it just disappeared. i thought of deleting the app and reinstalling, but guess what, i couldn't find the app in the itunes store either! damn it. and when i tried to add coins using the app, the app just crashes. OMG! now i cant add anymore coins. how now!!!?? i only have 20 coins left. OMG. ><"

I think u can still use the coins via chrome browser (i haven't tried safari yet). It works for me.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

bluebearies
I have the same problem like you on my phone, can't order more coins on the app. 21 coins left what after that happens dunno lol! Can't think straight atm since the WDFS chapter 27 hurt not only me but most of us deeply. Let's wait a little,maybe everything will be fixed soon. If nothing happens I'll write to Lezhin and ask.

joined Jul 1, 2015

I think u can still use the coins via chrome browser (i haven't tried safari yet). It works for me.

i only can have access to the manhwa on browser on my desktop, since it just disappeared from the app on my mobile and iPad. my concern now is, how do i purchase more coins without the mobile app? since from the beginning, people are saying foreigners can only buy the coins via the apps, and cannot on the web (?).

but on the web, it says payment by PayPal. so... is it possible for foreigners to just purchase coins from web browser now?

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 12:57PM

joined Jul 1, 2015

Let's wait a little,maybe everything will be fixed soon. If nothing happens I'll write to Lezhin and ask.

yes, lets wait, and then ask Lezhin, please! because i don't know what to do when the 20 coins run out. OMG!!!

joined May 20, 2013

seem like sumin was haunted by seju and dated only 1 type of girls . And in those random choices she got Sungji .i say Sumin ,Sungji and Seju gotta sit down and talk and help each other out of this

joined Aug 18, 2015

i only can have access to the manhwa on browser on my desktop, since it just disappeared from the app on my mobile and iPad. my concern now is, how do i purchase more coins without the mobile app? since from the beginning, people are saying foreigners can only buy the coins via the apps, and cannot on the web (?).

but on the web, it says payment by PayPal. so... is it possible for foreigners to just purchase coins from web browser now?

I think foreigners can buy coins using paypal/cc. Here are the printscreens (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B91XF8_KClUZSXR2a1RXUDhzYnM&usp=sharing). I have abt 14 coins left. I too hope Leznin will fix the app soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.