Forum › Gachinko discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Feel like it would be nice to have a tag for these scenarios that give so much attention to off-screen males...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nipples don't work like that. Or look like that, for that matter.

Seriously, this is the internet. How do you not know what naked women look like?

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Seriously, this is the internet. How do you not know what naked women look like?

This. Maybe the author intended for them to look that way because erect nipples are supposed to be hot? Or he just doesn't know how to google "boobies", I dunno.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This. Maybe the author intended for them to look that way because erect nipples are supposed to be hot? Or he just doesn't know how to google "boobies", I dunno.

Kinda reminds me of a hentai I saw in which some girls nipples got erect and looked like straws...
And another in which the nipples looked like spears... and she killed ppl with them...
Nightmarish memories I want to forget...

joined Apr 14, 2013

Lol

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Kinda reminds me of a hentai I saw in which some girls nipples got erect and looked like straws...
And another in which the nipples looked like spears... and she killed ppl with them...
Nightmarish memories I want to forget...

Omfg what xDD and yeah this author's view of nipples and clits is a little... ... Special to say the least

joined Oct 30, 2015

Psssphtppshthskfniejfnkwicnsj!!! Their nipples!? Wtf?? They're like so... Long! I'm just not... - Used to this......... No offense... But.... Their pussies looks like balls when they don't open it up.. Just sayin'... Although I don't technically how balls looks like... Agh! My mind is.. Going to explode from these thoughts!

last edited at Dec 18, 2015 9:09PM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I was told to make every comments section be an even number better start from the beginning

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm laughing so much at this.

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

I'm laughing so much at this.

Same lmao

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Almost 18 years later, we've reached 700 pages of uploads under the Yuri tag...and this is the oldest one, huh.

Waterwolfwings
Fox_pog
joined Mar 29, 2021

The first yuri manga on this site was NSFW. What are we, perverts? Oh wait--

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 9:21PM

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

Lmao Ikr

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

So the beginning of it all was a Love Hina doujin, and still the only one on this site as of 2021. Thinking about Love Hina makes me feel sad for some reason.

Anyway, pilgrimage over. Back to the front page!

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

Lmao Ikr

sorry off-topic. but who is this man from your profile photo ?

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

both the doujin and comment section is hilarious lmao

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 11:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.