Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

The story development is just so smooth and well-paced, the art is really nice too and I like the writing style. It's an original storyline with a non-cliché interesting leading character...

Yeah, you really get the feeling that the author is letting the characters write the story, instead of making the story write the characters. It's all so natural it's a pleasure to read.

Yes exactly this, so many times I feel the characters change personalities super quick just to fit in with the plot, but this just feels like a natural pace. I'm really enjoying it!

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

And just like the title said, eventually. Fufufufu....

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I have persistent affection for this series.

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

Well, personally I like this manga and brought me some Marimite's vibes. I like the way that Yuu didin't fall in love with her sempai in the begins, and is the sempai who's crazy in love. I' m interested to see how is the history develops...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

My response to this chapter; The Sensei was hot. Done.

I agree !

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

hmm

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I couldn't give up, but I didn't realize it at the time

Incoming jelly time?

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

my prediction is that there will be a love triangle SaekiXNanamiXKoito-san in this manga. The love triangle will be there to create a realisation within Koito that she is in love with Nanami eventually and Saeki will be key in that role. That is what im getting from the manga currently but I could be totally wrong in that prediction.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is easily becoming one of my favorites.

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

OKAY I MAY BE OBSESSED.

joined Nov 30, 2011

my prediction is that there will be a love triangle SaekiXNanamiXKoito-san in this manga. The love triangle will be there to create a realisation within Koito that she is in love with Nanami eventually and Saeki will be key in that role. That is what im getting from the manga currently but I could be totally wrong in that prediction.

No.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The more likely one would be the boy that got introduced to her. That's my guess at least. If there would be a 'love triangle', but frankly I don't see her going out with someone to test out how she would feel. If that was the case, she would've accepted being the senpai's lover.

Kisu
joined Aug 13, 2015

Such a tease~ I could imagine it easily going into the love triangle route, but perhaps this manga will break the cliché?

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Lets hope that Saeki will stay just as a friend and the story will continue to focus on how Koito slowly return Senpai's feelings :D Somehow chapter 1 made me remember Kelly clarkson - You found me... I think its a fitting song XD

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 10:51AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I expect the boy in the council will confess to Yuu at some point. Can't see her confess to anyone herself. Her reaction should be interesting.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 5: Fantastic chapter! You can tell that Yuu is changing. She is gradually becoming more aware of small things about Touko, [spoiler]including being the only person who actually noticed how nervous she was waiting for the speeches...[/spoiler] That scene that was so reminiscent of Fluttering Feelings (think Touko = Seol-a, Yuu = NoRae and Seol-a's favorite place to rest her head...) was special in so many ways. She says she isn't in love yet, but I think Yuu just doesn't know what it feels like. She already appears to have the "desire to protect" thing going on... I wonder if some jealousy will be needed for Yuu to cross over the line and realize how she really feels?

I wish we had more info on how long the series is or how often to expect updates...

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 4:20PM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I expect the boy in the council will confess to Yuu at some point. Can't see her confess to anyone herself. Her reaction should be interesting.

If that happens, then I call that Yuu will compare her emotions towards the confessions of both the boy and Touka and then realize she has feelings for senpai.

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

Chapter 5: Fantastic chapter! You can tell that Yuu is changing. She is gradually becoming more aware of small things about Touko, [spoiler]including being the only person who actually noticed how nervous she was waiting for the speeches...[/spoiler] That scene that was so reminiscent of Fluttering Feelings (think Touko = Seol-a, Yuu = NoRae and Seol-a's favorite place to rest her head...) was special in so many ways. She says she isn't in love yet, but I think Yuu just doesn't know what it feels like. She already appears to have the "desire to protect" thing going on... I wonder if some jealousy will be needed for Yuu to cross over the line and realize how she really feels?

I wish we had more info on how long the series is or how often to expect updates...

Use == on both side of a word or sentence if you wanna tag spoils
Chapter was great btw!

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 10:34PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I reread the latest chapter and I finally noticed on the second to last panel that guy turned around and was looking at Yuu (or both girls). I agree with this theory now xD

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I reread the latest chapter and I finally noticed on the second to last panel that guy turned around and was looking at Yuu (or both girls). I agree with this theory now xD

That wouldn't make much sense considering she already rejected a guy without feeling anything. I say if anything the boy confessing to Senpai and she accepting in order to make Yuu feel jealous is more likely to happen. That or Saeki making a move.

joined Sep 4, 2014

I feel like the senpai isn't the type to go out with someone to make yuu jealous

joined May 18, 2012

Keep my eyes on this story

joined Nov 30, 2011

Kirrba

I feel like the senpai isn't the type to go out with someone to make yuu jealous

Agreed, so far, most of if not all of the characters do not come across so petty.

Also, Jade, just because she rejected a boy because she didn't feel anything will not stop others from trying. Have you ever heard of people stop confessing to someone because they had rejected someone else before them? Nope. And in this story, which seems to be quite mature, we could see a confession from someone else to help the characters figure things out but not in the, I'll go out with them first before I decide on my feelings for that other person."

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That wouldn't make much sense considering she already rejected a guy without feeling anything. I say if anything the boy confessing to Senpai and she accepting in order to make Yuu feel jealous is more likely to happen. That or Saeki making a move.

I consider her state of mind has changed since the confession she had in middle-school, where she rejected that boy.

She might even accept that one to assess her own feelings. Yuu strikes me as someone really analytic of herself and her emotions. So she might want to experiment and check if she can develop feelings for that boy, while making Sempai jealous. And Sempai's reaction might move her more than she thinks and realizing that hurting Sempai hurts her too.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Well, she sure knew how to sweet talk Saeki, so I can see her doing exactly that just fine. She's the one who has to ignite the fire somehow after all.

Also, Jade, just because she rejected a boy because she didn't feel anything will not stop others from trying. Have you ever heard of people stop confessing to someone because they had rejected someone else before them? Nope. And in this story, which seems to be quite mature, we could see a confession from someone else to help the characters figure things out but not in the, I'll go out with them first before I decide on my feelings for that other person."

Well, yeah, but I mean that from a story telling perspective it wouldn't make sense to repeat the whole process again, especially when it's been established that you either make her feel special when you confess or there's no going out with her. In any case, a confession can happen, but do note that the guy could be looking either at Yuu or at Nanami in that last panel.

I consider her state of mind has changed since the confession she had in middle-school, where she rejected that boy.

She might even accept that one to assess her own feelings. Yuu strikes me as someone really analytic of herself and her emotions. So she might want to experiment and check if she can develop feelings for that boy, while making Sempai jealous. And Sempai's reaction might move her more than she thinks and realizing that hurting Sempai hurts her too.

The experimentation thing I could see happening, but it I don't think it would help her with her "no giving a crap about confessions" problem.
Her state of mind's development is really interesting anyway, cause sometimes she looks really angry at Sempai's newfound stance of love, yet lately she's been really nice to her, so anything can happen, really.

To reply you must either login or sign up.