Forum › Yuri Vampire Masquerade Session

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

All attributes starts at 1 dot. On top of those, you have 7/5/3 dots to put on each categorie depending on the order you chose. You've put 7 dots on mental, 3 on social, but there's only 2 dots allocated on physical.

Aww, you are right. I told Katz, I want 1,2,2 she must made a mistake and forgot about first free dots xD

Regarding the knowledge, you ought to know (or remember) that no dots in knowledge means no roll allowed. And no, you can't use those 5 dots elsewhere ^^;

Yea, but my character just doesn't know about anything that is there. It didn't feel right putting any points here, so I'm just fine with no dots.

You laptop can't use the pdf ? that sucks :/ Well, anyway, though Katze did mention being in contact with you, still don't like accepting sheets from other players out of the blue and without hearing words from the player directly concened.

I can use pdf. For some reason filling it online was unavailable like Tzitzimine couldn't do it either for some reason.

Also, sorry if I sounded a bit stern, can be a bit grumpy when waking up. ^^;

<3

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 12:53PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

All attributes starts at 1 dot. On top of those, you have 7/5/3 dots to put on each categorie depending on the order you chose. You've put 7 dots on mental, 3 on social, but there's only 2 dots allocated on physical.

Aww, you are right. I told Katz, I want 1,2,2 she must made a mistake and forgot about first free dots xD

It was very late u_u

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was very late u_u

I made a mistake checking it too <3

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kyonne, Katz, Chantelune and myself are on the "Dynasty Vampire planning" room right now, if someone wants to join

https://rolz.org/dr?room=Dynasty%20Vampire%20planning

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It turned out the issue was with firefox for some reason. I could fill normally using internet exploler. The compilation of awesomness. Tried using different uploading site but nothing worked and resolution on Imgur still sucks ;/ You can read it thought.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ah, for the interactive pdf, it's best to save them on your pc or laptop, which will allow you to use the interactive parts and save it as such. ^^

Mmmh, well, up to you, though having just one dot in a knowledge is pretty much "I read something about it in a book or wikipedia" : enough to go by, but not having actually studying it. But if you really want to not use those dots, it's fine. Won't allow you to put those dots in other parts, but will convert them to regular xp that you'll be able to spend after the first game at the earlier with the regular cost and multipliers. So 5 xp in total.

Edit : didn't see the sheet when I posted. Looks fine to me if you decide to go with no knowledges.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 1:47PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Regina

Best resolution ever woooo

The final version for real xD

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 4:26PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

<3

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

<3

The Vampire With No Name?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

<3

I suck at coming up with names. Spend all night making it, had no strength to came with name immediately x.x I'll do it now...

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

<3

It's in vampirish

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Alright, we're now pretty much waiting on Ushio and Kitsune's sheet and we should be good to go. Hopefully, we migh be able to start next week end.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Yay I can hardly wait, i may go crazy

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kitsune and Ushio, are you still interested in joining ? and if so, how's your character creation going ? Have all the other sheets already, so just waiting on the two of you now. Would like to start the game next week end, so if you still want in, would be best if you could finish your sheets by then.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Sorry I'm taking so long, I'll try to get it in soon.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'll be in https://rolz.org/dr?room=Dynasty%20Vampire%20planning if someone needs me. You can use /who to see if I'm around, as there's no realtime listing.

Kitsune and Ushio, would be nice if you could drop by eventually to make your character sheet. Ushio, are you still intersted in the game ?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Reminder, first game will be saturday 5/09 around 6:30 pm UTC. Kitsune and Ushio, if I don't have your chars before that, sorry but will count you out of it.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Reminder, first game will be saturday 5/09 around 6:30 pm UTC. Kitsune and Ushio, if I don't have your chars before that, sorry but will count you out of it.

Hey,hey what time is that.. .. Google told me that's my 1:30 pm. but I wonder if that's right.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Utc is gmt by the looks of it... and it told me its 1:30 as well.

Working on my sheet now.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, UTC and GMT is pretty much the same. Using that to make sure everybody can convert it to their local time.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/xNhFUwh.png

That was painful... i had to do it in photoshop because the pdfs kept downloading all corrupted. >_<

Her sire's I just made up. Probably a bookworm/knowledge junkie like Eveshka haha. I considered Raputin or Ivan the Terrible as her sire, but neithet one seemed right.

For her nature and demeanor, I wasn't sure what to pick. Of you can't tell from the sheet her concept is the mousey (kinda) librarian with a dirty mind lol. She's collects and sells information.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

We're going with the v20 edition, those sheets are outdated as dodge is replaced with awareness (surnatural perception/six sense/, linguistic is included in academics and so on. Here's a link to the v20 sheets : http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/v20.html

As for the sheet itself, librarian doesn't exist as a background and don't have time to make custom one this close to starting the game. As for the derangement, won't accept nymphomania as I'm not quite sure that it's an actual derangement.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I tried downloading those pdfs from both of those websites offered, they were the ones that kept corrupting on me.

Library is listed as one of the backgrounds on that subnet site that was linked.
http://www.thesubnet.com/portal/wod/vtm20/CreationBa.html
About the middle of the page just under influence. It's from Hunter, BUT, vampires could have libraries, so I don't think that's a bizarre thing to have.

As for nymphomania, they are calling it hyper sexuality disorder now... it was considered a derangement at one time, specifically among women. But that's been debunked as an actual derangement, so you're right. It's not. But I wasn't thinking about that as I was just recreating my old character.

I'm not sure what deragement fits her either.. so I don't think I could do Malkavian. And I don't remember what other clans would fit her.

I'll give the pdf thing one more try.

last edited at Sep 3, 2015 3:01PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

the librarian background has for prerequiste that you're a member of the arcanum. Not sure what it is and if those even accept vampires. Seems it's from another book that I don't have, so won't use it.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Then what is acceptable for that? You're just chopping my character into bits... :|

And I have issues with them taking out linguistics, since, I don't think you can have more than one specialization per ability.

Well whatever the problem was with those character sheets seems to be gone. I haven't heard of half of these clans in the drop down list.

Ah I remember the Liannan. I really liked them because they were sorta like Changelings. But that's probably too odd.

last edited at Sep 3, 2015 3:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.