Forum › We Don't Like Love Songs discussion

joined May 2, 2014

For some resone this art remind of PS1 graphics ....still very short simple story , neeeed a sequel !!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't even know, man.

http://i.imgur.com/S5jfSw3.png

Really don't think the cashier girl is likely to lay a hand on her, but going out, spending time together, etc. seems a possibility with maybe a relationship someday. Younger girl seems pretty content anyway.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked this
I also felt like this was a rough draft rather than a legit one shot, like the artist quickly doodled it and didn't feel like drawing it again and just submitted it like this. Like in the image that nezchan put up, the chin of the middle school is ridiculously messed up

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

"That was the day I realized I was a pedophile."

"That was the day I realized I was a Hebephile."

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"That was the day I realized I was a pedophile."

"That was the day I realized I was a Hebephile."

Hmmm, you got a bad case of split hairs. Maybe change your conditioner?

joined Sep 11, 2014

I looked it up. Age of consent in Japan is 13 years old. Sexually, it's 17. So this one shot is legally fine as long as they don't have sex, plus its the younger one pushing for the relationship anyways.

joined Jun 12, 2012

The art is wonky in my opinion. Simplicity doesn't always mean it's a good thing.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone know why the title is so?

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Other than the age gap im enthralled by this story. I love simple art like this, and shes such a boring chick that its relatable (besides being a girl) fuck I want more!

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Though the characters' faces do look kinda weird, I still really like this. The art style gives off the same chill vibe as the story/plot does and the deformed heads and scribbly lines almost add more movement and fluidity to the manga, as if it were still images taken from an animation (for me at least)
I would also hesitate to label it as lazy; even with the minimal style, if you compare frame-by-frame the author actually draws every single background even if the perspective+location is the same instead of just copy-pasting them. and the background art is in a pretty modern style too haha

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

PEDO ALERT!!
the art style of the manga is simple but yet unique, it has a very interesting appeal to it. I like it :D its different :)

you basically summed up my experience of the manga :)

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Does anyone know why the title is so?

Was wondering the same.
Went to the scanalators website on the credit page...guess they no longer do scanalations...

To reply you must either login or sign up.