Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Aug 23, 2015

sorry for my poor english

would anyone share english scanslation to me,i find the art good yet dont really know what the story about since i read spanish scanlation (by googling,only for 14 chps thought)

im dying to know about the story :(

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 7:12PM

joined Feb 17, 2015

LOL!! insomnia the whole night XD what is this manhwa doing to us @_@ It's way too damn good +_+ Good luck! on your business trip today by the way! XD Me too, I'm completely in love with Gaji's art, hands down best manhwa drawing I ever seen. Perhaps..we'll find that out when we actually understand what we are reading lol! Have to wait for our savior - Halmoni +_+

LMAO!!! I was sleeping quite well last night, yet nitro0xyd barely got any sleep XD Thank you xoxo~
Omg! so that's how it is, Sumin and that shorhaired - lawyer's relationship didn't worked out because of keeping it in secret and only having sex without experiencing all those dating fun. Now I want to find out why Sumin and chairman broke up and if Seju knew they were going out. I think the lawyer was the one who asked to break up and Sumin said okay, remember their meet up scene? (chapter 4).
I can't wait till Seju find out what's going on, since I think Sumin and Sungji will try to keep it a secret for some time. Maybe for some time Sumin try to avoid meeting Seju or maybe she will tell her all about it. These chapters are too short and the whole week of waiting is a real torture +_+

Thanks Torija ; and Halmoni for the translation. Yeah after saw that chapter i can barely sleep >.<
Btw, this chapter give a little light to me why Sumin acted like that. IMO, Sumin have a very complicated feeling. First, she betrayed by her dear Seju, the only one she have at the time. Second, when she with the red hair, Sumin want to start a new relationship but the red hair only want Sumin's body. That leave a scar on her. She scared of getting hurts again because of loving someone, so i understand why she become emotionless and draw a line when she together with the orange hair. And about her current relationship with Seju, Seju need Sumin, like Sumin need Seju. Seju only have Sumin that always support her (Seju's family hate Seju), and the only and closest person Sumin have is Seju. You know the feeling when someone you love break your heart with a terrible way in your most terrible time like the death of your parents? You want to love back that person but when you remember the pain you just can't do it. But because Seju has been a constant part of Sumin's life (since child Seju is the only friend until now seju is the only one she has) she can't give her up too. It's about realised that Seju is the only one and forgive her or completely start a new love life with the right person (Sungji). I'am curious bout how Sungji will bring Sumin out of her emptiness. This manhwa is so deep and mature. So far this is the best manhwa i've ever read with its storyline, interpersonal relationship and the graphic of course (maybe there's another superb manhwa out there that i can't read T.T).

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 11:27AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

a secret office romance? :) wonder how long that's gonna last. #sexualtension

MonkeysBusines
11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Where do I ask for translations?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Quoting myself:

translations you can get only from Halmoni herself, right now she don't accept new requests so you have to wait until she will.

But you have to buy the chapters in Lezhin, not to read them somewhere else online.

nitro0xyd

Thanks Torija ; and Halmoni for the translation. Yeah after saw that chapter i can barely sleep >.<
Btw, this chapter give a little light to me why Sumin acted like that. IMO, Sumin have a very complicated feeling. First, she betrayed by her dear Seju, the only one she have at the time. Second, when she with the red hair, Sumin want to start a new relationship but the red hair only want Sumin's body. That leave a scar on her. She scared of getting hurts again because of loving someone, so i understand why she become emotionless and draw a line when she together with the orange hair. And about her current relationship with Seju, Seju need Sumin, like Sumin need Seju. Seju only have Sumin that always support her (Seju's family hate Seju), and the only and closest person Sumin have is Seju. You know the feeling when someone you love break your heart with a terrible way in your most terrible time like the death of your parents? You want to love back that person but when you remember the pain you just can't do it. But because Seju has been a constant part of Sumin's life (since child Seju is the only friend until now seju is the only one she has) she can't give her up too. It's about realised that Seju is the only one and forgive her or completely start a new love life with the right person (Sungji). I'am curious bout how Sungji will bring Sumin out of her emptiness. This manhwa is so deep and mature. So far this is the best manhwa i've ever read with its storyline, interpersonal relationship and the graphic of course (maybe there's another superb manhwa out there that i can't read T.T).

I think when all the romance becomes serious between Sumin and Sungji I will join you with having an insomnia LOL! Yup when Seju cheated on Sumin it completely broke her down, she's hurt deeply. Hahaha red hair - chairman she really loved the beauty of Sumin no doubt, but we still don't know how why they broke up and I want to find out why and if Seju knew they were going out ._. I dunno about that since remember how Seju called to Sumin (chapter 5) while she was out to the lodge with her team
Sumin: How's the chairman?
Seju: She's fine, but I think she misses you a lot. When I gave her your present, she looked like she was going to cry.

Agreed, Seju needs Sumin and Sumin needs Seju, they understand one another since they knew each almost all their lives. Yes! Because of all the pain Sumin won't admit that she still loves or at least still loved Seju, but Seju haven't said that she loves Sumin either. Sungji and her loving is so pure, she'll teach Sumin how to fall in love and be happy once again. This manhwa is absolutely the best.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Im feeling 50/50 about the fact that they're deciding to keep it a secret. I mean history is bound to repeat itself. And I kinda can't wait for Baek reaction when she finds out.

joined Jun 18, 2015

Quoting myself:

translations you can get only from Halmoni herself, right now she don't accept new requests so you have to wait until she will.

But you have to buy the chapters in Lezhin, not to read them somewhere else online.

nitro0xyd

I think when all the romance becomes serious between Sumin and Sungji I will join you with having an insomnia LOL! Yup when Seju cheated on Sumin it completely broke her down, she's hurt deeply. Hahaha red hair - chairman she really loved the beauty of Sumin no doubt, but we still don't know how why they broke up and I want to find out why and if Seju knew they were going out ._. I dunno about that since remember how Seju called to Sumin (chapter 5) while she was out to the lodge with her team
Sumin: How's the chairman?
Seju: She's fine, but I think she misses you a lot. When I gave her your present, she looked like she was going to cry.

Agreed, Seju needs Sumin and Sumin needs Seju, they understand one another since they knew each almost all their lives. Yes! Because of all the pain Sumin won't admit that she still loves or at least still loved Seju, but Seju haven't said that she loves Sumin either. Sungji and her loving is so pure, she'll teach Sumin how to fall in love and be happy once again. This manhwa is absolutely the best.

Hmmm, I always thought the chairman was Seju's dad? Who else could be superior than Seju? I read the Chinese translation so there was some differences about the chapter 5 translation. It was translated as "He/she is healthy and excited to see your present." And as far as I know, commonly you cannot tell the gender from the subject you use in Korean. And in Halmoni's translation of Chapter 8, we got ="To be honest, the president seems a bit too relaxed with you, since you're his youngest daughter."= not sure if the president is the same thing as the chairman.

Sumin basically shared all her love experience with Seju, and Seju was acting as her love advisor all this time. It is interesting to see how things would change.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Hmmm, I always thought the chairman was Seju's dad? Who else could be superior than Seju? I read the Chinese translation so there was some differences about the chapter 5 translation. It was translated as "He/she is healthy and excited to see your present." And as far as I know, commonly you cannot tell the gender from the subject you use in Korean. And in Halmoni's translation of Chapter 8, we got ="To be honest, the president seems a bit too relaxed with you, since you're his youngest daughter."= not sure if the president is the same thing as the chairman.

Sumin basically shared all her love experience with Seju, and Seju was acting as her love advisor all this time. It is interesting to see how things would change.

Seju's dad is the president ;) Chapter 10:
Seju: And I sent them all the way there to play to their heart's content. (talking about Sumin's parents).
Sumin: You send them there? The president was the one who sent them on holiday.
Seju: Same thing.

I thought the same thing until we received chapter 17th and I re-read stuff once again XD chapter 17:
Red-haired: Have you ever heard of the phrase "looking good enough to eat'
Sumin: Chairman, this is called 'sexual harrasment at the workplace'

Red-haired is the chairman XD Yup president is too relaxed with Seju because she is his daughter, he is the president the same like Seju since everything belongs to them equally. I'm gonna be upset for Seju :/ And happy for Sumin x Sungji <3! this manhwa sure gonna hurt lol!

joined Jun 18, 2015

Seju's dad is the president ;) Chapter 10:
Seju: And I sent them all the way there to play to their heart's content. (talking about Sumin's parents).
Sumin: You send them there? The president was the one who sent them on holiday.
Seju: Same thing.

I thought the same thing until we received chapter 17th and I re-read stuff once again XD chapter 17:
Red-haired: Have you ever heard of the phrase "looking good enough to eat'
Sumin: Chairman, this is called 'sexual harrasment at the workplace'

Red-haired is the chairman XD Yup president is too relaxed with Seju because she is his daughter, he is the president the same like Seju since everything belongs to them equally. I'm gonna be upset for Seju :/ And happy for Sumin x Sungji <3! this manhwa sure gonna hurt lol!

That makes sense now. You sure are the expert. XD. I can see where all the insomnia is coming from. haha. Sumin and Chairman probably broke up because Sumin doesn't like strap-on? She was pretty upset about it and it might have reminded her of Seju with a guy.

What makes wonder the most is why did Seju and Sumin break up. It couldn't be just about the cheating. Something must've happened afterwards.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 5:21PM

MonkeysBusines
11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Quoting myself:

Ok thanks, thought you could ask for translations by now. I've bought the chapters on Lezhin already, 1 to 18 if I remember correctly. I'll wait some more then but not sure if I have to ask on Tumblr (which I don't have) or if I can ask here when the time comes again.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

That makes sense now. You sure are the expert. XD. I can see where all the insomnia is coming from. haha. Sumin and Chairman probably broke up because Sumin doesn't like strap-on? She was pretty upset about it and it might have reminded her of Seju with a guy.

What makes wonder the most is why did Seju and Sumin break up. It couldn't be just about the cheating. Something must've happened afterwards.

I'm just reading everything million times till it start to make sense LOL! Perhaps, Sumin was pushing herself to use that thing and chairman was enjoying herself way too much XD She definitely didn't liked using that strap. Yeah and it remind her of Seju's betrayal which made her throw up. I'm almost sure that Sumin broke up with Seju right after that cheating incident, I really hope we'll see more flashbacks about it and all the past :)

Ok thanks, thought you could ask for translations by now. I've bought the chapters on Lezhin already, 1 to 18 if I remember correctly. I'll wait some more then but not sure if I have to ask on Tumblr (which I don't have) or if I can ask here when the time comes again.

Nah no need to thank me, sorry I couldn't actually help you. I see, you'll have to create the Tumblr account (it only takes seconds) and write to Halmoni she don't accept new requests because she don't want to be decieved since those /u/ folks want her translations and are ready for everything XD I mean they want to get into Halmoni's circle and get her translations, then share with their community, it's hard to trust anyone right now so you'll have to be patient.

WDFS chapter 24 is out in Lezhin +_+ I love how sneaky Sumin x Sungji are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 9:36AM

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

WDFS chapter 24 is out in Lezhin +_+ I love how sneaky Sumin x Sungji are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that lewd handholding ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

LOL!

joined Feb 17, 2015

Waw, i will drive home like crazy then. Cant wait XD

joined Aug 19, 2015

Yepiee ch 24 is out. With my understanding i guess Sunmin will celebrate her birthday nextweek. Sujin asked what gift she wants and i think sunkn said something like car.

Geez , I hope I have this special power that cpuld understand korean without even learning it.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Waw, i will drive home like crazy then. Cant wait XD

Health over yuri!

This was a sweet chapter. I'm glad Sumin is taking things slow with Sungji. It's love I tell you.

joined Jun 18, 2015

It's 5th grade handholding from my point of view. lol

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

LOL! Yeah XD but you have to take it nice and slow you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Aug 26, 2015 3:18PM

joined Feb 17, 2015

LOL! Yeah XD but you have to take it nice and slow you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAHAHA Sungji indeed a 5th grade elementary school in a romantic relationship. Its nice to see them on a date ^^.

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

they were talking about kissing ~.-

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

5th graders holding hands, what kind of pervert are you!

joined Aug 26, 2015

Hello guys,
I tried to read all of the posts to catch up with what's going about the translation. My understanding is that the translator for some reasons will not post the English version for chapter 19 and so on on lehzin web anymore. I used the javascript method to see the translation, but it now doesn't work anymore. Can anybody please let me know what's happening and how to get the translation? doesnt it mean only those who bought the manga are able to see the chapters + the translation? Is the javascript not going to work at all for later chapters? Please help. I paid to have these chapters and to followed up with the story. It just seems so interesting lately (although I just saw the pictures).
Thanks a lot.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For crying out loud, read the last couple of pages of this discussion, it's been explained several times.

joined Aug 26, 2015

Thanks. I found the info. just how do we know when Halmoni will accept new request?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Well we can't read Halmoni's thoughts so I guess she will announce when new requests are welcomed.
(Thank you Halmoni!! <333!)
By the way @kimylly you were right it's Sumin's birthday next week, hahaha Sungji asked what Sumin usually gets on her b-day and she's like mm..cars? XD but she'll never ask her to buy anything like that. Can't wait for the next chapter +_+ Sungji and Seju's presents lol!

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 4:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.