Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jan 31, 2015

Minor Nez Note

Just asking that people show some respect to halmoni's choices in what is clearly a difficult period for her. How and to whom the translations are distrubuted is their decision, given that it's their work in the first place and their neck on the line if something goes wrong.

Do not make this all about yourself and your needs, and apply pressure to get what you feel halmoni owes you. That shit ain't cool.

Apology. I have not meant to be disrespectful. Like I said I really did understand the situation. My whinning was rather towards the Tumblr system for not sending my message to Halmoni because obviously there were quite a few people experiencing the same problems, only that mine still doesn't work regardless. I'm sorry if that had sounded offensive.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Lol. No, no, no. It's not intense at all. I've only read the scene like 38 times. Sungji must've refused to use her tongue and that's why they stopped

LOL! I've lost it at "38 times" XD You think so? Or maybe they stopped because Sungji was raising Sumin from her shirt collar XD

LOL.. 38 times i think you even remember how the kissing scene. Yeah i think they stopped because Sungji too excited and pull Sumin's shirt.
Eventhough the kissing scene wasnt that hot, it was made my heart raced and made me insomnia the whole night while this morning i have my bussiness trip. >.<
What i really love about this manhwa is Team Gaji draw it reallly good, every move was pictured clearly, like this kissing scene. I wonder what did they talking about, maybe Sungji asked for more kisses when Sumin accompany Sungji to her home?

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 9:12PM

joined Aug 19, 2015

Is the eng trans for ch 23 out now?
II'm trying to retrieve my account on tumblr as I have read we need to send halmoni a message there

Have no idea about other long series (I'll also wait for titles) but you can check this short one-shot translated by halmoni http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/121911258907/title-hug-me-author-summer-pairing

OMG, it's SeulRene~ <3

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

nitro0xyd

LOL.. 38 times i think you even remember how the kissing scene. Yeah i think they stopped because Sungji too excited and pull Sumin's shirt.
Eventhough the kissing scene wasnt that hot, it was made my heart raced and made me insomnia the whole night while this morning i have my bussiness trip. >.<
What i really love about this manhwa is Team Gaji draw it reallly good, every move was pictured clearly, like this kissing scene. I wonder what did they talking about, maybe Sungji asked for more kisses when Sumin accompany Sungji to her home?

LOL!! insomnia the whole night XD what is this manhwa doing to us @_@ It's way too damn good +_+ Good luck! on your business trip today by the way! XD Me too, I'm completely in love with Gaji's art, hands down best manhwa drawing I ever seen. Perhaps..we'll find that out when we actually understand what we are reading lol! Have to wait for our savior - Halmoni +_+

@kimylly
Nope, there's still no ENG translations, yeah you do, but for now Halmoni is not accepting any new requests.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 3:58AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hello, I'm having trouble making an account on lezhin, so I was wondering if there's anyone that can help me with this,

1. When I access lezhin.com on my pc, the site pops up in japanese. Is it the same site but just in japanese, or am I accessing the wrong site?

2. I created an account there but I have trouble turning on the 19 button. When i try turning it on, it only brings me to a page asking "are you over 18?" Without any other options or form to fill in, just a blank page and that sentence.

3. I tried logging in using the app, but I can't log in.

I followed the steps on page 1, is there anything I did wrong? :(

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

It's a Korean page so it's in korean, as for your 19 button problem all I can suggest is keep on reading what is writen in 1st page and try to fix it on your own, that's how I done it, kept on trying on my own till it worked. Check the page 28 of this topic I believe @Elaphe had the same +19 button problem, maybe it will help even a little.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It's a Korean page so it's in korean, as for your 19 button problem all I can suggest is keep on reading what is writen in 1st page and try to fix it on your own, that's how I done it, kept on trying on my own till it worked. Check the page 28 of this topic I believe @Elaphe had the same +19 button problem, maybe it will help even a little.

I checked that page and It helped a lot. Thank you!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77

What you think of the kiss? I'm a bit disappointed that the first kiss Sunji happened in the office With Sumin have never had a real date. I do not know but I think things will take off after. And sumin? Who'll be calling after having taken back Sunji? We bet?

I'm super happy it finally happened
Why are you disappointed that it happened at the office? I think it has even more meaning that it happened at the place they are working - they first met in "Hello" studio after all. Speaking of dates, I believe Sumin and Sungji will be having a real date soon, next chapter maybe. You wanna bet with me that Sumin gonna cheat with Seju on Sungji? Yeah for now, since she have no other choice. But soon I can bet too that she'll tell Seju that she is in love with Sungji and don't want to meet up with her anymore and that's when the real fun will begin +_+
Seju+Sumin+Sungji

Bhumi same here, I'm happy for the whole week now XD

I'm a sentimentalist, my first kiss was really special to me;) ahhh haah, I expect things are handled too, I'm curious to see the reaction of seju...

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Martian

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped :)

mikasamikasa77

I'm a sentimentalist, my first kiss was really special to me;) ahhh haah, I expect things are handled too, I'm curious to see the reaction of seju...

I see ;) Sumin can be pretty harsh with Seju,so she'll tell her everything right away when Sumin understand that she is in love with Sungji. Seju gonna be super upset..poor babe +_+ Her reaction should be priceless and of course she'll try to do something about it, since it's obvious she is in love with Sumin, at least I really believe she is.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Martian

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped :)

mikasamikasa77

I see ;) Sumin can be pretty harsh with Seju,so she'll tell her everything right away when Sumin understand that she is in love with Sungji. Seju gonna be super upset..poor babe +_+ Her reaction should be priceless and of course she'll try to do something about it, since it's obvious she is in love with Sumin, at least I really believe she is.

I also believe that Seju love Sumin.
Random thoughts and questions:
Seju asks if Sumin has other women, and the odd conversation in the office of Sumin with Sunji, I think, is because she wanted confirmation of what she had guessed.

Sumin instead, at least in what we have seen, does not ask if Seju have someone, but what if Seju one day have? If Seju or Sunji, would lay Sumin in the position to choose one or the other, I don't think that is so simple to Sumin definitely lose Seju. I wish the authors describing in the history, the fact that for many years Seju did not have any other relationship.
I misunderstood, or Seju Sumin and meet only at the hotel? Why? Seju does not live in the same city?
As always sorry for my English, at the moment I do not have time to improve it :(

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I also believe that Seju love Sumin.
Random thoughts and questions:
Seju asks if Sumin has other women, and the odd conversation in the office of Sumin with Sunji, I think, is because she wanted confirmation of what she had guessed.

Sumin instead, at least in what we have seen, does not ask if Seju have someone, but what if Seju one day have? If Seju or Sunji, would lay Sumin in the position to choose one or the other, I don't think that is so simple to Sumin definitely lose Seju. I wish the authors describing in the history, the fact that for many years Seju did not have any other relationship.
I misunderstood, or Seju Sumin and meet only at the hotel? Why? Seju does not live in the same city?
As always sorry for my English, at the moment I do not have time to improve it :(

High five! then XD You know what I think? I might be wrong but I think Seju may have something to do with Sumin exes, I mean all of her relationships failed and never lasted too long. I want to see more details about Seju's past too, she is so mysterious it's hard to read her. We can never know of course, but both Sungji and Seju love Sumin so it doesn't look like they would go out with someone else. Naahh~ there are times Sumin x Seju meet in Sumin's place, remember chapter 14? and in chapter 19 they met at Seju's place. No worries your English is good :)

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 4:12PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Ladies! So after 3 hours of harassing my friend, she agreed to translated chapter 23 for me. XD. She was only in Korea for 2 years, so she was not sure how accurate the translation was, but she was happy to share. Anyways, since Torija even went insomniac last night, I guess you won't mind some inaccurate recap? :P So, here it goes:

So they kissed! And you guys were right about Sungji went too excited and raised Sumin from her shirt collar. Sumin went on and confessed that she liked Sungji, too. Sumin dropped Sungji home and again asked Sungji to think over about starting the relationship. Sumin told Sungji to keep their relation in secret from their co-workers, and she also promised she would do her best in this relationship. NO GOODBYE KISSES?! REALLY?!
* Flashback
Sumin and this girl, a lawyer, hooked up. The lawyer asked Sumin to keep their relation in secret, otherwise it would ruin her career. The lawyer then was tried of the relationship, because all they do was having sex. She accused Sumin of playing with people's heart and said that no one would be with her if she kept acting like this. Sumin (or is it the lawyer?) asked to broke up.

I wonder what will Sumin do with Sungji? Will she stop seeing Seju? Ah..there are so many things need to be explained, and so little progress in the last few chapters.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 5:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Inaccurate recap is permitted (even encouraged). Full translations won't be promoted here though.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ I don't remember Seol-A being shorter than No-Rae lol

I stare blankly at the screen, powerless, as I watch my ship sinking into the depths of the ocean yes, I'm team Seju x Sumin
How will Seju react to this when she finds out? ;;

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Ladies! So after 3 hours of harassing my friend, she agreed to translated chapter 23 for me. XD. She was only in Korea for 2 years, so she was not sure how accurate the translation was, but she was happy to share. Anyways, since Torija even went insomniac last night, I guess you won't mind some inaccurate recap? :P So, here it goes:

So they kissed! And you guys were right about Sungji went too excited and raised Sumin from her shirt collar. Sumin went on and confessed that she liked Sungji, too. Sumin dropped Sungji home and again asked Sungji to think over about starting the relationship. Sumin told Sungji to keep their relation in secret from their co-workers, and she also promised she would do her best in this relationship. NO GOODBYE KISSES?! REALLY?!
* Flashback
Sumin and this girl, a lawyer, hooked up. The lawyer asked Sumin to keep their relation in secret, otherwise it would ruin her career. The lawyer then was tried of the relationship, because all they do was having sex. She accused Sumin of playing with people's heart and said that no one would be with her if she kept acting like this. Sumin (or is it the lawyer?) asked to broke up.

I wonder what will Sumin do with Sungji? Will she stop seeing Seju? Ah..there are so many things need to be explained, and so little progress in the last few chapters.

I remember now! Before getting into WDFS and posting here, I was reading your posts in 「What Does the Fox Say?」 thread on dynasty http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6074-what-does-the-fox-say?page=2 so I'm having a moment now lol! 3 hours harassing a friend XD well done Thank you so much to you and your friend for shearing this with us <3!
LMAO!!! I was sleeping quite well last night, yet nitro0xyd barely got any sleep XD Thank you xoxo~
Omg! so that's how it is, Sumin and that shorhaired - lawyer's relationship didn't worked out because of keeping it in secret and only having sex without experiencing all those dating fun. Now I want to find out why Sumin and chairman broke up and if Seju knew they were going out. I think the lawyer was the one who asked to break up and Sumin said okay, remember their meet up scene? (chapter 4).
I can't wait till Seju find out what's going on, since I think Sumin and Sungji will try to keep it a secret for some time. Maybe for some time Sumin try to avoid meeting Seju or maybe she will tell her all about it. These chapters are too short and the whole week of waiting is a real torture +_+

Screenshot_20180506-015621_mh1555746409679
joined Mar 31, 2013

As of right now, I will not be taking any new requests for translations. An anon on /u/ stated that they may potentially leak my translations after requesting them, and so at the moment I do not feel comfortable sending out translations to newer people (including those who messaged me after Chapter 22 was released). After things settle down, I will reconsider accepting new requests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

;_______________________;

No wonder theres been no new releases. Sorry I don't frequent the forums enough! >.< Once you do reconsider accepting new requests please let me know on how to contact you to prove I spend my dirty gaijin cash dollar dollars on lezhin. I need my fix of kimchi yuri

joined Jun 18, 2015

I remember now! Before getting into WDFS and posting here, I was reading your posts in 「What Does the Fox Say?」 thread on dynasty http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6074-what-does-the-fox-say?page=2 so I'm having a moment now lol! 3 hours harassing a friend XD well done Thank you so much to you and your friend for shearing this with us <3!
LMAO!!! I was sleeping quite well last night, yet nitro0xyd barely got any sleep XD Thank you xoxo~
Omg! so that's how it is, Sumin and that shorhaired - lawyer's relationship didn't worked out because of keeping it in secret and only having sex without experiencing all those dating fun. Now I want to find out why Sumin and chairman broke up and if Seju knew they were going out. I think the lawyer was the one who asked to break up and Sumin said okay, remember their meet up scene? (chapter 4).
I can't wait till Seju find out what's going on, since I think Sumin and Sungji will try to keep it a secret for some time. Maybe for some time Sumin try to avoid meeting Seju or maybe she will tell her all about it. These chapters are too short and the whole week of waiting is a real torture +_+

Ya right about the break-up! I went back and it was exactly the same scene! Glad I can help out, and it seems halmoni is kinda busy these days? Not to rush her though, cuz she is the best!

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 6:58PM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Ya right about the break-up! I went back and it was exactly the same scene! Glad I can help out, and it seems halmoni is kinda busy these days? Not to rush her though, cuz she is the best!

I checked my mail and I received Halmoni's translation of chapter 23 (thank you Halmoni!!!!) but yeah you're right she is busy, yet still translate WDFS for us.

joined Aug 17, 2015

[Mod edit - giant quoted section removed]

People just read the whole thing before asking for help. There's all those instructions for a reason.

Then how to read ENG translations of WDFS manhwa from 19th to 23th chapters

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 11:16AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Further translations you can get only from Halmoni herself, right now she don't accept new requests so you have to wait until she will.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Is it me, or does every character in this manhwa have their gaydar at optimum capacity? Minus the heteros of course. I'm just saying, that brunette chick scoped Sumin out, like no problem, lol.

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

Is it me, or does every character in this manhwa have their gaydar at optimum capacity? Minus the heteros of course. I'm just saying, that brunette chick scoped Sumin out, like no problem, lol.

True! That lawyer chick had so much confidence and same with Nami, she detected Sungji just from looking at her.

Meanwhile mine is broken, need to get it fixed.

joined Jun 18, 2015

True! That lawyer chick had so much confidence and same with Nami, she detected Sungji just from looking at her.

Meanwhile mine is broken, need to get it fixed.

Haha, mine too! I had a close classmate. Everyone knows he is gay from the start and everyone thought I knew as well, but I didn't find out until like 2 years later. facepalm.

Unfortunately, I didn't get ch.23 translation from halmoni, but I did get 21 and 22. Hopefully I am still on her list.

To reply you must either login or sign up.