Forum › 「What Does the Fox Say?」

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

this series is sooooooooo sexy!!!! just read chapter (more of saw the raw and hoped to understand by seeing the art lol cause cant read chinese lel) but yeah read chapter 12 raw and shit and I cant wait for more its sooo gooood!!

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

Uwaah, so you can tell me how I can view this raw please? xD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Uwaah, so you can tell me how I can view this raw please? xD

Since you're so desperate SaberLily, here it is :D

http://mh.dmzj.com/hlzssm/

Click on the down arrow sign.

Tumblr_nmf9ayqcct1splrm9o1_1280
joined Jan 26, 2015

Thank you thank you, I really appreciate it!! <333

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

^sorry for the late rely but yeah that was the site I was going to give you anyways
also love your profile pic :D

Natsume chan
joined Jun 3, 2015

I wonder if it ever will be translated....
I would like to read, it seems so interesting!!!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I was really curious about this series and the art style was totes my cup of tea so I did all I could to check it out and made an account for lezhin. I "read" the first chapter and am hooked! Unfortunately, as some people have already mentioned, one has to pay to access the other chapters. And that's not the only problem, it's in Korean! I really want to know what's happening and read the future chapters too. I hope someone picks this up.

Halmoni pls.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

For these who don't know. Halmoni is working on it with a team

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/120665343372/where-can-i-read-the-wdtfs-and-will-you-give-me-a

Bsj04(1)
joined Jun 1, 2014

But how can we read? Someone have the manga?

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on here these few days to check out the forum. Anyway, Ieeheh has given the link to the Chinese translations, so you can go have a look.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

For these who don't know. Halmoni is working on it with a team

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/120665343372/where-can-i-read-the-wdtfs-and-will-you-give-me-a

Halmoni really pushes for the Greatest Person Alive Award, huh?

joined Jun 4, 2015

I found It!! It's translated to spanish but better than nothing. I don't know the rules of dynasty so I think I can't post the link here since its from another scanlator. but searched for "tumangaonline plus what does the fox say" they have chapter 01-04 until now

547498_351153541685197_1544884920_n
joined Jun 14, 2015

im from VN,i want to read this manga but i dont understand Korean and Chinese too T.T what should i do?? :( can someone give me link english pls??

joined Jun 18, 2015

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

Hello ladies!

I am a fan of the manga too. So, bad news, the Chinese translation group deleted all their translated work and decided to stop translating the manga, because it was unauthorized publication and they were given a warning on the website, which means no free reading any more. Instead, they will be translating the scripts in txt.

For those don't know what's going on, I'd like to share with you the basic background of the story so far. Hope its helpful.

Some scenes were just flash-backs, when Pink head and the brunette were a couple, they wore couple rings and brunette did not yet have the tattoo.

The past: Pink head is a daughter of a big boss. Pink head and the brunette were together since school time and they decided to go to the US to further their study. Brunette's parents died in an accident when they were visiting Malibu.(They were 24 yo then.) Pink head wanted her to continue their plan and they went into a fight. Pink head cheated, with a man. (Looks like it.) Brunette found out. Somehow they broke up, and Brunette went through a few relationships but none of them work out. So she started to play around women.

The current: Pink head and the brunette are 34 yo now. Pink head is the boss of brunette and they sleep together often, but they are not together. Blonde is a new in the company and she has never been in love.Brunette came out to blonde when they were drinking together, and it was actually blonde's birthday. Blonde kinda fell in love with Brunette with the first sight, but she just realized it in chapter 13. (Brunette was visiting her parents in the grave yard, and blondie pretended she was sick to see her). Brunette wanted to sleep with her, but nothing serious. She tried to seduced her, but obviously she failed. In the meantime, her feeling toward the blonde is growing.

Side note: their ages were in Q&A from the author. Their height are: Blonde: 5'6, Pink head: 5'77 and the brunette: 5'2. Lol.

In the newest chapter, ch. 15, brunette dreamed that pink and blonde were having sex. There are a lot of awkward interactions between them. Blonde was told by her friend on the phone that she should smile to show her affection to brunette. She did, and brunette did not realize it. And Blonde was like, OMG, did I fail already?

English is not my first language so hopefully I've made myself clear. Also, let me know if you don't understand some specific scenes.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 9:37PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Please, can you tell me if the title is anyhow related to the story? I've been wondering since the first time i heard of it, always that song pops up in my mind, but since I will read it when Halmoni is ready, I don't know the story.That question still bugs me though xD

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

@bingojay thank you, that was a fantastic and very informative summary! It's a shame I can no longer look at the pretty artwork, though.

By the way, I wanted to ask about the scene when the blonde went to the pink-haired's office, what was their conversation about? Thanks ^^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Hello ladies!

I am a fan of the manga too. So, bad news, the Chinese translation group deleted all their translated work and decided to stop translating the manga, because it was unauthorized publication and they were given a warning on the website, which means no free reading any more. Instead, they will be translating the scripts in txt.

For those don't know what's going on, I'd like to share with you the basic background of the story so far. Hope its helpful.

Some scenes were just flash-backs, when Pink head and the brunette were a couple, they wore couple rings and brunette did not yet have the tattoo.

The past: Pink head is a daughter of a big boss. Pink head and the brunette were together since school time and they decided to go to the US to further their study. Brunette's parents died in an accident when they were visiting Malibu.(They were 24 yo then.) Pink head wanted her to continue their plan and they went into a fight. Pink head cheated, with a man. Brunette found out. Somehow they broke up, and Brunette went through a few relationships but none of them work out. So she started to play around women.

The current: Pink head and the brunette are 34 yo now. Pink head is the boss of brunette and they sleep together often, but they are not together. Blonde is a new in the company and she has never been in love. She kinda fell in love with Brunette with the first sight, but she just realized it in chapter 13. (Brunette was visiting her parents in the grave yard, and blondie pretended she was sick to see her). Brunette wanted to sleep with her, but nothing serious. She tried to seduced her, but obviously she failed. In the meantime, her feeling toward the blonde is growing.

Side note: their ages were in Q&A from the author. Their height are: Blonde: 5'6, Pink head: 5'77 and the brunette: 5'2. Lol.

In the newest chapter, ch. 15, Pink head told brunette that she liked the blonde and brunette dreamed that pink head and blonde were having sex. Blonde was told by her friend on the phone that she should smile to show her affection to brunette. She did, and brunette did not realize it. And Blonde was like, OMG, did I fail already?

Again, hope its useful to you. Sorry about my lame English since English is not my first language. Also, let me know if you don't understand some specific scenes.

Oh my, thanks so much for the summary. You're awesome :)
It seems like a great storyline. Wish the author weren't so anal about keeping it to Koreans only.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That dmzj site has a 404 now :(

joined Jun 18, 2015

Please, can you tell me if the title is anyhow related to the story? I've been wondering since the first time i heard of it, always that song pops up in my mind, but since I will read it when Halmoni is ready, I don't know the story.That question still bugs me though xD

Don't think it has anything to do with the song, but it does has something to do with fox. Do you remember in the 1st or 2nd chapter brunette gave blonde a little fox doll as a gift? When blonde took the doll home, she was thinking, brunette really looked like the doll. So fox is brunette.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 1:45AM

joined Jun 18, 2015

is there anyway to read it raw? i cant sing up there at least i want to look at the pictures...

Gotta pay for it. The OP has the link.

joined Jun 18, 2015

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

@bingojay thank you, that was a fantastic and very informative summary! It's a shame I can no longer look at the pretty artwork, though.

By the way, I wanted to ask about the scene when the blonde went to the pink-haired's office, what was their conversation about? Thanks ^^

Oh, that was a very nice scene. So brunette caught a cold because she didn't dry her hair before sleep. I think it was actually brunette's office, but she was off. Pink, as her boss, went in instead. That morning when Pink was at brunette's house, she was told that someone was looking after brunette. Pink wanted to sound blonde out to make sure if its her. So Pink said to blonde something like, "brunette is not as healthy as she looks like, you shouldn't have let her sleep with wet hair.'‘ Innocent as blonde is, she responded oh I am sorry. So Pink knew that it was her.

Pink went on and said that it was good you were with her, and brunette really needed someone to take care of her. Blonde said, "but she had you". (I don't think Blonde knew they were together, and I forgot to mention that brunette came out to Blonde when they were drinking together). Pink said, "but I cannot be with her all the time."

So in the discussion some think Pink was bluffing Blonde out and some think she was encouraging Blonde. LOL, I don't think Pink will just give up. HEHE

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:56AM

joined Jun 29, 2013

bingojay: Is Pink good or bad?

Bsj04(1)
joined Jun 1, 2014

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

Pink head cheated, with a man. Brunette found out. Somehow they broke up, and Brunette went through a few relationships but none of them work out.

I seriously don't think Pink cheated. It was an accident or something else... Everything seems like a mystery. That is what makes this series so interesting.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 6:51AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

Pink head cheated, with a man. Brunette found out. Somehow they broke up, and Brunette went through a few relationships but none of them work out.

I seriously don't think Pink cheated. It was an accident or something else... Everything seems like a mystery. That is what makes this series so interesting.

Even if she was drunk and sad, it's still cheating...

Oh and that sound way better than what I thought

Bsj04(1)
joined Jun 1, 2014

Even if she was drunk and sad, it's still cheating...

There was a massive discussion in the Chinese forum on this. There are different views. It seems that the author purposely skipped that part. Nobody knows what really happened and given that situation most of us would think she cheated with a man in a drunken state. But Pink doesn't even like men, it is very intriguing that she would cheat with a man. Looking at how the story is unfolding, I am guessing there is more to this. Of course, it is purely my conjecture.

joined Jun 18, 2015

bingojay: Is Pink good or bad?

Lol, it's hard to say. I guess everyone is good and bad, but I am sad they didn't work out.

This topic has been locked.