Forum › Little Live - Goodbye Tsubasa discussion

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I- I can't anymore. I'm laughing so hard my friends thought I was actually reading a good novel while in actuality I'm reading gay comics.

This doujin nailed Honoka right in the honkers. She's a clueless bimbo who wouldn't get something so simple yet that's why we love her. And Tsubasa being a fangirl? Now that's just PERFECT! I am quite saddened by the fact that Eli doesn't show much feelings for Honoka even though she got a nosebleed at the end. I love the straight man, yet idiotic Eli. Best Eli. And it just goes to show that Honoka is just so loveable. It's kinda weird to have a Honoka x Everyone tag without getting a Honoka x Nico tag first. I mean, come on guys. HonoNico. Come on.

On a more serious note, what if Honoka actually knows that everyone loves her but pretends not to show it because she thinks people would only fight and get hurt for her, and she doesn't want that to happen. Unlike in Honoraba where she plays the martyr, she actually acts oblivious because she wouldn't want to make everyone sad. And she's straight. Or at least she thinks she is. I mean, come on. 9 girls in the group and not a single one is straight? That's just weird right there. No offense to the gay community. Honoka would probably drop the act if one of them confesses and she'd probably end up running away. LITERALLY running away. She would probably move with her grandparents and the Muse members would be clueless as to why. And then Eli leads the charge of finding Honoka and moved with an entire army of angry Muse members and a reluctant Tsubasa who has no idea what's happening. Hilarity would probably ensue afterwards.

By the way, Honoka x Arisa probably fits in this.

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

When I saw the title I thought of a fusion of Love Live! and GOODBYE SPONGEBOB. What I got was much better than that. Granted, I'm not even sure how good the aformentioned fusion would actually be.

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

I'm laughing, but I'm still not entirely sure what I just read...

I'll just have to read it again, I guess.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I feel a bit bad for Tsubasa. Poor girl gets 'cockblocked'

joined Dec 12, 2014

Happy birthday my bread loving idiot.
I still have no idea what went on or what I just read but it was a fun read. Dense Honk is best Honk

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THIS.

IT IS PERFECTION

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

THIS IS GOLD. SO GOOOOOOOOD~ :3

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Page 1
Page 5

... huh?

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

lol poor Tsubasa.

Great doujin, had me laughing!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Alisa the Love Liver

I just had to look up Love Liver and I found some weird stuff.

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

Eh, Alisa is more a fan of all school idols. Eli thought she was an Umi fangirl, remember? ┐(╹‿ゝ╹)┌

Page 1
Page 5

... huh?

I'm sure you wanted pages 2~4.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

well, would be still nice to know, sometimes uploader just forget or miss it and can lead to confuse later readers

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 1:22PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

THIS IS GOLD. SO GOOOOOOOOD~ :3

Just wanted to see this again xD

Btw,
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/little_live_goodbye_tsubasa#16
Waaaat?

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

I miss the HONOKA HAREM TAG

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I feel a bit bad for Tsubasa. Poor girl gets 'cockblocked'

In the words of the great Dane Cook, "Twat Swatted"

joined Apr 18, 2013

I lost it on "cold and corrupt country".

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I lost it on "cold and corrupt country".

Eli's expression signaling her so done with this is the best. Tsubasa's charisma is going down the drain next to 2hu's Remilia

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

Unlike in Honoraba where she plays the martyr, she actually acts oblivious because she wouldn't want to make everyone sad. And she's straight. Or at least she thinks she is. I mean, come on. 9 girls in the group and not a single one is straight? That's just weird right there.

Chill. Wouldn't want some nerd to get butthurt over his waifus now, would we? ;)

Hupr1pa_
joined Jun 26, 2016

Came for HonoUmi and stayed for um.. whatever that was (RIP Tsubasa)

NobodySpecialxxxx
Akarriiii.png
joined Dec 5, 2015

I- I can't anymore. I'm laughing so hard my friends thought I was actually reading a good novel while in actuality I'm reading gay comics.

This doujin nailed Honoka right in the honkers. She's a clueless bimbo who wouldn't get something so simple yet that's why we love her. And Tsubasa being a fangirl? Now that's just PERFECT! I am quite saddened by the fact that Eli doesn't show much feelings for Honoka even though she got a nosebleed at the end. I love the straight man, yet idiotic Eli. Best Eli. And it just goes to show that Honoka is just so loveable. It's kinda weird to have a Honoka x Everyone tag without getting a Honoka x Nico tag first. I mean, come on guys. HonoNico. Come on.

On a more serious note, what if Honoka actually knows that everyone loves her but pretends not to show it because she thinks people would only fight and get hurt for her, and she doesn't want that to happen. Unlike in Honoraba where she plays the martyr, she actually acts oblivious because she wouldn't want to make everyone sad. And she's straight. Or at least she thinks she is. I mean, come on. 9 girls in the group and not a single one is straight? That's just weird right there. No offense to the gay community. Honoka would probably drop the act if one of them confesses and she'd probably end up running away. LITERALLY running away. She would probably move with her grandparents and the Muse members would be clueless as to why. And then Eli leads the charge of finding Honoka and moved with an entire army of angry Muse members and a reluctant Tsubasa who has no idea what's happening. Hilarity would probably ensue afterwards.

I couldn't agree more. I believe there should be more Honoka Harem fan art. Because let's face it! This girl is Irresistible. Who wouldn't want Honoka-chan? ^w^

Kotori%20photobomb
joined Mar 22, 2017

Is Erina a robot?

To reply you must either login or sign up.