Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This ran in Yuri Hime btw. Like, not to spoil but the ending and overall content should be relatively obvious given that fact.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

This ran in Yuri Hime btw. Like, not to spoil but the ending and overall content should be relatively obvious given that fact.

It's still ongoing right? And please spoil!

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 5:15PM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Where can I find the other chapters that has not been translated to english yet? I get easily obsessed~

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Where can I find the other chapters that has not been translated to english yet? I get easily obsessed~

I searched Netsuzou Trap ch 2 until I found any reader in other language with 4 chapters, don't know if there's more chapters.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 5:16PM

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

I searched Netsuzou Trap ch 2 until I found any reader in other language with 4 chapters, don't know if there's more chapters.

Found it. Thanks! ~

That kizz with her childhoodfriend was more thrilling? Well either it's 'cause she's got da better kizzing technique or that gurl got some special feelings for her naughty friend... XD

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Is beging, the greatest shitstorm of our times!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That kizz with her childhoodfriend was more thrilling? Well either it's 'cause she's got da better kizzing technique or that gurl got some special feelings for her naughty friend... XD

Or maybe because they had to do some sick acrobatics to kiss around that wall
Kissing is always more fun when you're multitasking

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm so conflicted... I don't like NTR and cheating, but it's yuri, and that speaks for itself, lol.

joined Jul 21, 2015

Finally... This is gonna be good

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuri trumps cheating, anytime.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Well, based on what I've seen of the later chapters (there's five currently)
It seems like Hotaru is being abused by her boyfriend Fujiwara, and she probably remembered when they were kids Yuma told her she would always be there to save her from bullies

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

It seems like Hotaru is being abused by her boyfriend Fujiwara, and she probably remembered when they were kids Yuma told her she would always be there to save her from bullies

Pretty much what I think too, where did you find chapter 5?

joined Apr 25, 2013

Pretty much what I think too, where did you find chapter 5?

Was posted in the last recent releases thread on /u/. I didn't see anything in the rules about linking raws, so here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vinl5vmhmrapplb/NTR_5.zip

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

So i went on the webs and tried to understand up til chapter 5 ..and damn this is something else.

Got abit mad..

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 6:56PM

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

THIS AIN'T CHEATING CAUSE HOTARU-CHAN MAKES HER REALIZE THAT YURI IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND THAT SHE SHOULD JUST HOOK UP WITH HER INSTEAD WITH THAT MALE GUY
so done with my opinion ;D

PS: if it disturbe someone cause of the caps just say it and i will edit it^^

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Erm, I've read that word NTR on here a lot, what does it mean exactly? Is it just cheating?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Erm, I've read that word NTR on here a lot, what does it mean exactly? Is it just cheating?

It's a cheating that leaves the person being cheated on in disgrace/mentally destroyed

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Its cheating that makes the reader feel awful, too.... Short for netorare

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

It just looks like Hotaru is jealous as fuck. They will probably get together in the end.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Its cheating that makes the reader feel awful, too.... Short for netorare

Wasn't netorare meaning that someones love interest is forced to cheat because of blackmail or other reasons and in the end she is forced to break up because either she had so much sex that she loves the blackmailing guy now or she is doing it for her boyfriend because "she is defiled and no longer good for him"?

So in this case if one of those girls netorare the other, then it's 100% yuri end for both of them.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 7:25PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I thought NTR just meant when cheating succeeds for the third wheel.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Drama to yo mama

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Was posted in the last recent releases thread on /u/. I didn't see anything in the rules about linking raws, so here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vinl5vmhmrapplb/NTR_5.zip

Raws are fine but don't turn the whole discussion into spoilers. We'd like to keep the threads relevant to the current English releases if possible.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I thought NTR just meant when cheating succeeds for the third wheel.

The more you know

To reply you must either login or sign up.