Forum › Anime season

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Working huh? Atch that means I'd have to watch the prior season...

What else is good to watch?

I'm watching Gakkou Gurashi of course
DBS
still with saint seiya soul of gold
waka...something about a woman drinking and eating
Can't watch Symphogear cos I need to watch the whoooole thing

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Seems like a new Yu-Gi-Oh movie is on the works
No doubt it could provide the perfect excuse to continue the original series like Dragon Ball And i'd be okay with that

still with saint seiya soul of gold

You're braver than i am, i didn't have it in my heart to believe that they could possibly make something with an even worse quality than the second season of Omega, but i've been proven painfully wrong

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:46PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Thanks for the warning on Working lol. Little witch academia and DBS ep 1 are the only things I watched last week, I'll catch up this week.

No doubt it could provide the perfect excuse to continue the original series like Dragon Ball And i'd be okay with that

Atem is dead soooo.... a Yugi only arc? I'd be ok with that I guess, as long as he learns how to actually play the game maybe in a couple of years? when Arc-v ends?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, when i say perfect excuse i'm looking directly at Dan Green's back in that poster, i'm sure his spirit can be summoned a few times or somethin'

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So Classroom☆Crisis, is it potential for yuri/yuri subtext. Or it's another one that set you up to sink you later?

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 12:17AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Watching:

Okusama ga seito (was not expecting NSFW/ecchi in a short anime)
Wakaba Girl
Jitsu wa Watashi wa (art is so weird, but I like it... the manga art is so freaky)
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (GENIUS)

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

So Classroom☆Crisis, is it potential for yuri/yuri subtext. Or it's another one that set you up to sink you later?

Well, if my ship sinks, you'll find me in here, bitching, moaning and whining about it xD

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Keep sayin' you're number 2 Vegeta, you still ain't got no juice against Gohan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Saw someone saying today that the new DB series is basically Toriyama tricking the studio into letting him write Dr. Slump again. No fights, just forcing Vegeta to be a good father.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Saw someone saying today that the new DB series is basically Toriyama tricking the studio into letting him write Dr. Slump again. No fights, just forcing Vegeta to be a good father.

Next episode is literally Battle of Gods, fights will find it's way in one way or another
Though i wouldn't mind if it remained slice of life, Final Bout's opening was the last DB animation with any charm on it, but at least Super is handling it's comedy bit better than the two movies

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

not expecting initial D in monochrome.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

not expecting initial D in monochrome.

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

joined Dec 16, 2013

limited english..

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

limited english..

Ain't a problem

Damn, Hajime no Ippo's voice acting can be great sometimes

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 4:06AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

I'm hoping Sera in detective conan a lesbian....
no lesbian in sight so far!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

New Gundam's shaping up to be pretty interesting
Liking the idea of upgrading the dude with parts from the enemy and the music is looking like a mix from Ace Combat Zero and Gundam Unicorn, loving it
Call me hyped

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

New Gundam

Probably the most important thing here is that they got Okada to do the writing. You know, the lady that wrote AnoHana, Wixoss, NagiAsu, etc. Melodrama ho!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Can't be a new Gundam without melodrama

joined Dec 16, 2013

Liking the idea of upgrading the dude with parts from the enemy

so all the parts just fit.............

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Liking the idea of upgrading the dude with parts from the enemy

so all the parts just fit.............

Previous Gundams already mentioned that the mobile suits from both factions are made by the same industry so there's universal standards for some of the equipments
Granted this is not in the U.C timeline, but something similar may happen Or they modify it themselves, there's plenty of ways to work around the issue

joined Dec 16, 2013

military secrets don't exist in gundam? i just noticed.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Why would there be secrets on a disposable grunt unit?

Hahaha holy crap Death Note live action, i've never seen so much character deconstruction before

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 7:14PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

New Gundam

Probably the most important thing here is that they got Okada to do the writing. You know, the lady that wrote AnoHana, Wixoss, NagiAsu, etc. Melodrama ho!

Ya, not really happy she's writing it. A bit too much for me usually. Plus character designs are meh. A lot of them are clones or near clones of already existing characters.

joined Mar 23, 2013

New Gundam

Tablet ho!

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 8:34AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Is there anyone watching Symphogear? Today was the first time I watched the credits, but it feels like either A) something's going to happen to Chris + she'll be the main focus of GX or B) Chris is going to die.

To reply you must either login or sign up.