Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

After I read chapter17, I'm so curious about what made Sumin think about Seju while she's doing things with red hair. Did that girl resemble Seju or something else? And why did she throw up after that?

The way I see it, I think at the time Sumin wasn't really over the fact that Seju cheated on her yet. And since the red-haired girl acted like she was having sex with a guy, it made Sumin remember the whole Seju deal. Like, she imagined Seju acting the same way as the red-haired girl when she was having sex with that bartender guy, hence her distress.

Large
joined Jun 9, 2014

do you have english subtitle for chapter 17 - 19 ?

can you give me a link ?

please ???

joined Jul 1, 2015

bluebearies and for all who have crashing issues on mobile device.

thanks for the instructions on viewing the overlay on mobile (i am on ipad). but the chrome browser crashes like 5 seconds after the English appears. is that normal? :(

Try another mobile browser instead, do not use chrome, I use mercury on ipad and has no problem with the overlay if i only have 1-2 tabs open.

Hi, thanks for the tip, i tried mercury on my iPad, but same thing, it crashes soon after the English appears. maybe i'm just not fated to read it on mobile :(

Sango%20by%20annie%20icon
joined Jul 3, 2015

can you give me a link ?

please ???

I'm assuming you've already read the first 16 chapters somewhere other than the legal site Lezhin.

Sorry but we do not link chapters unless they're from the actual site itself where you must pay.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

can you give me a link ?

please ???

Yeah, no. Any links will get deleted, and after looking at this whole discussion it's ridiculous for you to be asking.

joined Jul 1, 2015

so... the overtooning is suddenly not working? i could still see "Scheduled Publications Top 100" at the top of the website, but the rest are all korean, even the "Chapters" on main page are not translated into english... omg!! am i missing something? :(

help.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 2:50PM

joined Jul 11, 2015

so... the overtooning is suddenly not working? i could still see "Scheduled Publications Top 100" at the top of the website, but the rest are all korean, even the chapters are not translated into english... omg!! am i missing something? :(

oh the same thing happened to me as well and i thought it's something wrong with my com or account.. it was working this morning... weird.. anyone can help..

joined Jul 11, 2015

so... the overtooning is suddenly not working? i could still see "Scheduled Publications Top 100" at the top of the website, but the rest are all korean, even the chapters are not translated into english... omg!! am i missing something? :(

oh the same thing happened to me as well and i thought it's something wrong with my com or account.. it was working this morning... weird.. anyone can help..

same here. i'm using the bookmark method but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. it was fine just yesterday when i last checked though. is this some kind of bug or something?

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

same here. i'm using the bookmark method but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. it was fine just yesterday when i last checked though. is this some kind of bug or something?

8 hours ago it's still working. now it's not... what happen?

Tumblr_lxv2sancyv1qced91
joined Nov 23, 2014

9,900 (to buy 61 coins) is how much in dollars?

joined Jul 3, 2015

It's around 8 dollars in U.S. dollars. When you pay through paypal, it'll convert it to the exact price.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 2:55PM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I paid around 11$ CAD for that one.
So if you're in the US, that's about 9$

Sans%20titre
joined Jul 12, 2015

HI
I've got 21 coins on my phone but i can't see WDTFS in my search results..
When I try it on my computer, i don't see my coins..
My adress finish by @hotmail.fr
I paid with Paypal
I can't put 19 years old ON (i'm 23years and my registration should not be false)
If someone can help me how to resolve it :s

Why don't they translate the website in english... :"'(

Eusebe
joined May 26, 2015

Should be working again, apparently Lezhin is changing how it works internally (you don't really see anything different on the surface, but I do). It's really bizarre so I wonder if there are more changes on the horizon (right now it was pointless changes for them, so it might be tied to other future things).

I had to adapt the script, so make sure your addon is updated if you use one, or make sure the thing loaded by the bookmark is up to date if that's what you use (just access http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js and refresh with F5 so you're sure your bookmark is refreshed).

joined Jul 3, 2015

HI
I've got 21 coins on my phone but i can't see WDTFS in my search results..
When I try it on my computer, i don't see my coins..
My adress finish by @hotmail.fr
I paid with Paypal
I can't put 19 years old ON (i'm 23years and my registration should not be false)
If someone can help me how to resolve it :s

Why don't they translate the website in english... :"'(

If you have an android, WDTFS will not show up in the search results due to Google Play's policy about restrictions. It takes time for your coins to show up on the desktop so please check again. Did you follow the instructions on how to turn on the 19+ button on Page 1 of this forum? If so, it should be working unless the site is under maintenance.

And well, they don't translate it to English because it's specifically a Korean site made originally for Korean users. We gave clear tutorials but if that isn't enough, use google translate to convert the page to English.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 7:22PM

Sans%20titre
joined Jul 12, 2015

Thanks for answers, I will wait for the moment :)
Hope

joined Jul 12, 2015

I'm getting a lot of foreshadowing about Seju that she may be getting married:
1. During the conversation between Seju and Sungji, the author draws a close up of Seju's hands. She has a band on her left finger.
2. Seju stated in the beginning of the story, she would be really busy next week and wanted to see her as much as possible.
3. Sumin expressed surprise that Seju was visiting her family. All her brothers are coming into town and the last shot of her in the car... she's wearing a pearl necklace and looking more classy than usual and she has an almost forlorn look on her face.

I can't wait for the next chapter to address exactly what is happening with Seju.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 9:55PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm getting a lot of foreshadowing about Segu that she may be getting married:
1. During the conversation between Segu and Sungmi, the author draws a close up of Segu's hands. She has a band on her left finger.
2. Segu stated in the beginning of the story, she would be really busy next week and wanted to see her as much as possible.
3. Sumin expressed surprise that Segu was visiting her family. All her brothers are coming into town and the last shot of her in the car... she's wearing a pearl necklace and looking more classy than usual and she has an almost forlorn look on her face.

I can't wait for the next chapter to address exactly what is happening with Segu.

Uh oh!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You mean Seju and Sumin Sai? And ins't Seju lesbian? I hope the author don't marries Seju because of her family, I really hate this kind of thing, anyone else think that's possible?

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 9:10PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Thanks for answers, I will wait for the moment :)
Hope

Thank you for your patience. If it still doesn't work, feel free to contact me at my tumblr writingborder for answers or post again specifying your problems.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:53PM

joined Jul 12, 2015

I hope the author doesn't marry off Seju... but she isn't completely a lesbian she slept with the bartender. who knows... but the author is really good about foreshadowing and adding seemingly innocuous, random details to move character development and plot.

I mean maybe I'm reading too much into it, but Seju did state she was going to be busy next week and now her family is having a get together...

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 9:55PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

I hope the author doesn't marry off Segu... but she isn't completely a lesbian she slept with the bartender.

A lesbian does not need to have only been with women to be a lesbian, honey. A lesbian who identifies herself as a lesbian could have been with men before. It doesn't mean she isn't "completely" a lesbian.

In the case of Seju, she was drunk and emotional, which could've fully influenced her decision to slept with one as being intoxicated can cause people to do stupid things. We do not know exactly why she did so I can't say if she's bisexual or not. All I know is that it was a bad move from Seju to cheat on Sumin. However, it's been confirmed from previous chapters that she identifies herself as a lesbian. Of course, that could've changed. We don't know but it seems like she still only has interest with women.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 9:52PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I didn't read it yet but I guess it was more because she was drunk and emotional, probably had other reason too, but if she was not like that maybe she wouldn't have cheated on Sumin, maybe at the time she considered herself bisexual but now only lesbian, did she remember sleeping with the bartender or she discovered that when she woke up in the next day? And I don't really care about her sexuality, she loves Sumin and that's what matter, don't matter if it's yuri or not, I just really hate arranged marriages or marriages because of family pressure.

Also, all those spoilers are getting me more and more interested in it, but if Seju marries some random dude because of her family I will not be able to enjoy it, guess I need to wait for some time to be sure this shit will not happen, sigh...

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:12PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

I didn't read it yet but I guess it was more because she was drunk and emotional, probably had other reason too, but if she was not like that maybe she wouldn't have cheated on Sumin, maybe at the time she considered herself bisexual but now only lesbian, did she remember sleeping with the bartender or she discovered that when she woke up in the next day? And I don't really care about her sexuality, she loves Sumin and that's what matter, don't matter if it's yuri or not, I just really hate arranged marriages or marriage because of family pressure.

I understand. Those marriage situations made from family pressure aren't very appealing most of the time. As someone who is part of the LGBTQ community, I just wanted to make sure you understood that one doesn't need to have only been with women to identify themselves as a lesbian.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 10:42PM

joined Jul 12, 2015

Also, all those spoilers are getting me more and more interested in it, but if Seju marries some random dude because of her family I will not be able to enjoy it, guess I need to wait for some time to be sure this shit will not happen, sigh...

I think it will be more interesting if she is getting an arranged marriage. This is supposed to be a love triangle, and I want to see something pull Sumin towards Seju again. This would be the kind of wake up call that would make Sumin confront her feelings about whatever happened in the past. It's like she's been frozen for the past 10 years, just emotionally running away from everything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.