Forum › New Game discussion

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

"Somebody earlier passed out on me so I'm kinda nervous now."
"That was probably my Boss"

The humor in this series hahah

I actually had a similar experience in the army. We were doing medical checks and my Sergeant went first and passed out, when it was my turn I got a new recruit fresh from AIT who was having something of a panic attack when she couldn't find my vein.

I told her to just stab away worse case scenario we can just fill up a Dixie cup. All in all I found the experience hilarious. Of course I don't mind needles so that might have been the difference between a humorus memory and a traumatic one,

So that would make you Umiko in this situation.

when i was learning how to draw blood, one of the instructors let me try on him since i was getting everything on the mannequins the first try.

he was like, hey you you're pretty good so you can try on my forearm. so i tried. and like 10 stabs later he tells me to just do it in the usual place.

so i do it in the usual place and im sure i got the vein perfectly. but he's all like, nah you dont; go deeper. im like are you sure? okaaay. so i go deeper and no blood comes out. hes like ok try again, so i pull out the needle to where i had it the first time and blood comes out.

he's pretty happy right there since i finally got the blood flowing. except a few seconds later the needle's plunger starts going down by itself. everyone watching starts getting a heart attack.

so i would be the nurse >_>

Well at least your something.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

For some reason i want to ship Umiko and Suzukaze so bad!!!

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything, but I would wait a few chapters before declaring that so strongly...

Spoilers please! Or at least tell me, it becomes het?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything, but I would wait a few chapters before declaring that so strongly...

It's a women only manga, no guy is ever mentioned x)

I suppose they said that because we will probably get someone to pair Umiko up with very soon and Sakukaze already have one or two person that she can get paired up with

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 9:29AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Never had any bad experiences with needles... Actually, nurses tell me it's really easy on me due to my (no-exposure-to-the-sun) pale skin.

joined May 23, 2015

I suppose they said that because we will probably get someone to pair Umiko up with very soon and Sakukaze already have one or two person that she can get paired up with

Well without going into too much detail, Another character is (re)introduced who in my opinion has a more interesting (and downright hilarious) dynamic with Umiko.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well without going into too much detail, Another character is (re)introduced who in my opinion has a more interesting (and downright hilarious) dynamic with Umiko.

Well, if I suppose right (since the first chapter of this volume), spoiler are not really needed, we already have the pairs here :
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch13#4
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch13#2

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 12:22PM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well, if I suppose right (since the first chapter of this volume), spoiler are not really needed, we already have the pairs here :

These are pairings I am A-OK with.

joined May 10, 2011

"Subtext"

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Aw man no. Those were the original ships I was going with but, after the last chapter, reversed my decision to RinxKo. Whyyy

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ on the character list Rin and Kou are paired up, the ship is still there x)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

on the character list Rin and Kou are paired up, the ship is still there x)

YESSS. Faith restored. banzai

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Aoba x Hifumi
Aoba x Ko
Ko x Rin
Nene x Umiko
Nene x Aoba

damn, this volume keeps confusing the hell out of me

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Seems like Umiko has little tolerance for other people's bulls**t.

joined Feb 7, 2013

"You both look like children."

You mean "you THREE" right? There's another child-like one standing right there...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

My favorite character, haha :D

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Awesome part time job? lol nope.

My_neighbor_totoro__totoro_by_grenadewhistle-d6iwwr8
joined Jan 15, 2015

im loving this comic! i really can relate to their working environment ㅠㅠ i would definitely like to work in an all-female studio too lol

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm still in Aoba x Kou ship through....

Nene was adorable when she screamed "Aocchi, help me". But wondering how can she hang around for long through

joined May 23, 2015

Nene was adorable when she screamed "Aocchi, help me". But wondering how can she hang around for long through

By force.

http://i.imgur.com/jOBzEIx.jpg

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, she was introduced as a character who kind of jump to conclusion, then worry about her being too harsh. ^^

Nice chapter, was wondering how Nenechi would join the main cast, but that make sense. XD

Don't know what pairing to ship... I like AobaxHifumin, but Yun is my fav side character, so wouldn't mind AobaxYun. <3

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"Collage is so great we get 2 months of summer vacation" oh japan i feel bad for you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Collage is so great we get 2 months of summer vacation" oh japan i feel bad for you.

From what I'm told, college in Japan is a lot less structured than high school. So there's a serious relief after the hell of entrance exams, and to some degree a reprieve before the once again restrictive world of work. Now that was a while ago, so it may no longer apply in the same way, so take it with a grain of salt.

joined May 23, 2015

Okay, so, high schools in Japan get a single month of summer vacation (basically the entire month of August). They also tend to get a couple weeks around the new year and several weeks between school years (aka most of March). I don't know a detailed enough breakdown of holidays, school events, and school day length to compare total hours of instruction, though.

Japanese and American university systems are commonly contrasted; Japanese universities are absurdly difficult to get into, but once you get in, it is very easy to graduate, while American universities are fairly simple to get into but require a lot of work to graduate.

Japan's education system is consistently ranked near the top, while America's as of late tends to be fairly middle-ground (I recall it being around 30th).

I cannot speak for how stressed the students tend to be, because I haven't kept up-to-date in that area. I know it used to be a huge issue, but Japan has been starting to open up toward mental health issues in general over the past several years, so I don't know how much of an issue it is these days.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

So one girl eats another girl's pudding. Is this the subtext you people are going on about?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If a girl in a manga eats another girl's PUDDING, that's a symbol of them having sex. That's why Kyouko gets so much rum raisin in YuruYuri - ice cream means youre more experimental. But at the end of the day she comes home and eats Ayano's pudding. I have to blush when I see all this blatant pudding-eating.

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 3:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.