joined Oct 12, 2010

There's the real ending.

I prefer the edit. :3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

But this one has more kisses, so win ! /o/

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Don't drive and lesbian kids, you might die then you can't lesbian anymore. Unless you ghost lesbian.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 4:04AM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Is this seriously the ending..? I still thought it has more pages..

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

I liked the one with the car crash more....
Seriously did Maki just let go of the wheel?

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 5:15AM

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

Lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

Still tho adult Maki is awesome she goes for it headstrong! No hesitation! Lol! \m/

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Well... if you check the link (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/untitled_nicomaki_comic#4) you'll see that there are two hands on Nico: one holding her hand, and one holding her neck. So either Nico is holding her own neck, or Maki has very much completely let go of the wheel of a sports-car racing down what does seem to be a highway.

And here I thought the Yandere-couple from LOVE/DEATH were crazy.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

One thing I thought from the show is Maki seemed to love song writing & not to want to go into her parents hospital - I'm not sure she would do it - or if she had any pressure to. Also her parents own it/run it right? If they wanted her to take over, wouldn't she be in management? A doctor isn't gonna know the first thing about running the place.

joined Mar 30, 2012

yeah somehow they got into a hugging position while in the car...

oh of course, the autopilot is on!

AmberTeahouse
Capture
joined Jan 16, 2012

Eyes on the road, Maki...

joined May 24, 2015

Also a plausible ending haha

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

The edited ending would make an awesome credits page for this.

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

I liked the one with the car crash more....

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought this! But what can we say, they won't crash because true love protects them xD

I hope they parked somewhere before making out >~<

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

Lol

Exactly

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well Maki's loaded, right?

So OBVIOUSLY she got KITT as her car.

:v

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Well Maki's loaded, right?

So OBVIOUSLY she got KITT as her car.

:v

Does that mean she fight crime in secret? Wait, but if she's rich wouldn't that be the makimobile?

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 2:02AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

On page two, they appear to be stopped at an intersection. I don't understand why nobody else has noticed this.

The edit was funny, though.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

On page two, they appear to be stopped at an intersection. I don't understand why nobody else has noticed this.

Right?? I noticed it too. Guess It's just the both of us? I believe that was a stoplight right there.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 9:14AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Right?? I noticed it too. Guess It's just the both of us? I believe that was a stoplight right there.

True, they really stop at an intersection, I didn't notice because the yuri was more important than the car.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

One thing I thought from the show is Maki seemed to love song writing & not to want to go into her parents hospital - I'm not sure she would do it - or if she had any pressure to. Also her parents own it/run it right? If they wanted her to take over, wouldn't she be in management? A doctor isn't gonna know the first thing about running the place.

Remember that Maki's dad is a doctor himself. The way that doctoring works in Japan — or at least the way it works in fiction! — is that a wealthy doctor is wealthy by owning and running a hospital. There's therefore double pressure on their heirs: they must take over the family business, and to do that, they must be a doctor themselves. You get the impression that Japanese people wouldn't trust a hospital owned by, say, an MBA — and given how medicine (particularly the cost) has gone in the US in the few decades since hospitals became profit centers run by businesspeople, I can't blame them.

I assume that, because of this trend, either there are (possibly optional) classes in administration in Japanese med schools, or that the owner of a hospital or clinic is not the day-to-day manager. It's certainly true that any sizable hospital is going to have a good deal of administrative staff, and that that staff would not disappear when Maki takes over, so it's not like she'd go from, say, surgeon to the one who has to personally order bandage restocking and make sure the sheets are washed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.