Forum › Filling Body discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Eh so In the end all 3 know and are easy with each other? And here I thought that Remi would hate Meiling and Meiling would keep a distance. Well, hm. I didn't enjoy this one as much, even tho I ship Sakuya and Meiling.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

kind of piss me off even though all three got a long in the end ... I am a Sakuya x Meiling fan when it comes down to Sakuya being paired with someone. Love triangles just piss me off haha

Seems like the writing just decided to spontaneously combust at the end into something overly happy compared to pretty much the whole story. The only solution now is a threesome in Sakuya's room.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Was expecting muh grimdark suffering ending. I am most displeased.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I am kinda upset I really didn't like the cop out ending it was well....a cop out. I ship Sakuya Meiling pretty hard and I feel that alot of Sakuya Remilia is centered around the master servant aspect instead of the person another person feeling that I kinda like more. Whenever Remilia uses her status to make Sakuya do something I kinda cringe because essentially this manga was about Remilia forcing Sakuya to only love her and I just AUGH, Strangely I like to see more development between Patchouli and Remilia doesn't matter if it's friendship or more I just appreciate it.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Somebody help me. I didnt understand how this crap turned out this way
First who loves who?
SakuMei is mutual alright everybody knows
Then onesided from Remi
And then "Sakuya you has the same look". And she's like "holy shit thats right I'm not filled yet" or what?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

kind of piss me off even though all three got a long in the end ... I am a Sakuya x Meiling fan when it comes down to Sakuya being paired with someone. Love triangles just piss me off haha

Totally understand your feelings
By the way I'm shipping non-canon SakuyaAlice though freakinly fond of AliMari

last edited at Jul 5, 2013 9:13AM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

There is not enough pure, upfront Sakuya x Meiling in the world and yet again I leave disappointed from a love triangle based doujin TT.TT

joined Jul 13, 2011

I prefer Sakuya x Meiling when it comes to love, and envision Sakuya and Remilia's relationship as one that's more a strong bond of trust and mutual respect. But I didn't mind this doujinshi as much as some of you guys seem to be bothered by it. I am happy seeing artists draw 2hus with their happy endings. Don't really feel like Asatsuki Dou.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Filling body, pg 42 has an error, fragment error fixed on its web.
https://fragmentedhollow.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/kurahashi-shoin-filling-body/

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fixed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder, does this quality as a poly ending? They both are competing for Sakuya, but it seems a lot more like banter than a real rivalry.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I wonder, does this quality as a poly ending? They both are competing for Sakuya, but it seems a lot more like banter than a real rivalry.

The text towards the end leans towards polyamory, but doesn't fully commit to it. The "poly-ness" is only coming from Sakuya; Remilia and Mei Ling don't seem that into it. Without that reciprocation by all parties it feels more like a love triangle to me.

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 1:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.