Forum › Posts by Holycrap

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

I prefer Sakuya x Meiling when it comes to love, and envision Sakuya and Remilia's relationship as one that's more a strong bond of trust and mutual respect. But I didn't mind this doujinshi as much as some of you guys seem to be bothered by it. I am happy seeing artists draw 2hus with their happy endings. Don't really feel like Asatsuki Dou.

Holycrap
Suki Yuri discussion 09 Jul 03:32
joined Jul 13, 2011

Wow, super great seeing this translated. There's a boatload of untranslated Yonurime.

Holycrap
Cho-Marisa discussion 30 Jun 18:26
joined Jul 13, 2011

This is a beautiful and wonderful piece of art. Truly the handsome and brilliant Cho-Marisa's charm cannot be denied. Hoping hard that the fourth one gets translated soon, it's nice to see two of them show up on this site.

joined Jul 13, 2011

That was impressively intense.

joined Jul 13, 2011

Glad to see this on here. Somehow that cover image of Alice is terribly arousing.

joined Jul 13, 2011

That really was quite wonderful to read.

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

I read the translation of Cage in Lunatic Runagate after this and I feel like it complements this story quite well. I'm surprised that ZUN is a good writer, and whoever did the translation also did a good job.

Holycrap
Unnamed discussion 23 Jun 01:44
joined Jul 13, 2011

I love how happy Yuyuko looks as she devours that delicious-looking moon.

joined Jul 13, 2011

Ah, Mystia in this doujinshi is a pleasingly attractive Mystia somehow. How are these writers doing such great things with Mystia pairings?

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

Acoustic Blue Hour, the sequel to this, looks like it's also been translated a while back. Is it pending some sort of check before being added to the site?

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

Ah, this was a really enjoyable read. Art is great as well. It's always nice to see a little bit of Sakuya's hidden tenderness towards Meiling.

joined Jul 13, 2011

It really does look like Shinoasa's art. Man this was really sad though, I saw the tag but somehow didn't think I would be affected. That darned last panel.

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

Roche Limit made me HNNGH. I feel a little bad for the guy, but all's fair in et cetera et cetera.

Holycrap
joined Jul 13, 2011

Clearly it's hard to resist clicking everything in the top list.

I did read it, in the end. It was well-drawn, I suppose.

Holycrap
Applying for Editor 13 Jul 19:49
joined Jul 13, 2011

Name: Holycrap
Contact Info: homunyan@gmail.com. Can be found on Rizon under Holycrap.
Preferred series: Anything yuri.
Ability to work: Can devote time on weekends, less on weekdays. Uni saps energy and time.
A bit about myself: Tend to be okay with doing peon writing work that most people generally don't enjoy.
Not particularly sensitive to anything. I waste too much time on /a/ and /u/.
Reason: Just want to see if I can help get series released faster.

Sent email to Casusby.