Forum › Citrus discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You guys are making a huge mistake on your impressions. Yuzu isn't trying to "fix" Mei nor making her a better person, she's simply trying to make Mei's life better. That's why she was so confused about if it was better to be a sister or a lover.

I did say I need to read it again, and even if Yuzu is not trying to "fix" Mei, by making her life better, which shouldn't be hard because her life sucks, Yuzu will end up fixing most of her problems in the process by giving her all the love and affection she needs, who needs therapy when you have the power of love?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I did say I need to read it again, and even if Yuzu is not trying to "fix" Mei, by making her life better, which shouldn't be hard because her life sucks, Yuzu will end up fixing most of her problems in the process by giving her all the love and affection she needs, who needs therapy when you have the power of love?

The funny thing is that Yuzu has showed a significative character development, but this development has been forced by other people like Matsuri or Sara, Yuzu has been a secondary element.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The funny thing is that Mei has showed a significative character development, but this development has been forced by other people like Matsuri or Sara, Yuzu has been a secondary element.

But all character development that happened was because Yuzu loves Mei, without that Matsuri wouldn't have hapenned, Sara would be meaningless, without Yuzu in her life, all those events that caused character development would never happen.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 2:07AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yes, but Yuzu is unconciously pampering Mei so without those extrernals factors Mei's character would remain the same regardless Yuzu's involvement. Just remember they spent weeks without talking after having a discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes, but Yuzu is unconciously pampering Mei so without those extrernals factors Mei's character would remain the same regardless Yuzu's involvement. Just remember they spent weeks without talking after having a discussion

True, but Yuzu is definitely not a secondary element for that change, she may not be the cause of the development but she's the cause of those events.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, the business with Matsuri was Mei protecting her turf while with Sara she was just acting out

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well, the business with Matsuri was Mei protecting her turf while with Sara she was just acting out

Mei acted against Matsuri because she likes Yuzu, and if she wasn't ignoring Yuzu she would probably not pay much attention to Sara, after all part of the reason she accepted the confession was because Yuzu was not telling properly she loved Mei and would start talking about being sisters, the drill haired girl was also because Yuzu in Mei life, same with her father, all is conected to Yuzu and Mei love for each other, sure Yuzu is not causing direct character development in Mei, but shes the catalyst for all events that causes development.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 2:42AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Re-read that last ch.... ( doki-doki )
Is the nxt ch ready yet? Lol ^_^

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I read Citrus, watched I Love My Sister and keep commenting here for sole reason - to be righteously disgusted at people like you. Turns me onnn.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 12:04AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Re-read that last ch.... ( doki-doki )
Is the nxt ch ready yet? Lol ^_^

I've done that so so so many times already. Also re-read all of the chapters over and fanfics to get me by to the next chapter. I love Citrus so much. <3 ...Maybe it's an addiction? lol

joined Jun 27, 2015

Google the ch, other sites have had it since end of June.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY!!!!

yuriforlifexx
joined Jul 17, 2015

The best

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Raws are out

What is going on?

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Oh my god, just fuck already! This is so frustrating. All these stupid games Mei keeps playing smh.
Good news is the Vice Prez x Harumin ship is underway. I'm cheering for them so hard.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I just saw a video ch17 raw. lots of cute scene!!! guess the author is giving us a break from all the drama. Mei finally convince Yuzu to get her hair back to black XD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Mei finally convince Yuzu to get her hair back to black XD

What? Breaking the cardinal rule of being a gyaru? For shame! slams desk

joined Jul 18, 2015

Does someone know when the entire chapter will be out ?
Because it's a little frustrating to wait all this to only see some pages.....

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm just happy even to see random pages. Omg .. cute moments!

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

My heart can't take this abuse GURURURURURU~

joined Apr 25, 2015

Wait wait wait, is that another new character at the end of the chapter? AGAIN?!

For fucks sake if this girl gets in the way too I will freaking rage. Author seriously needs to work on her imagination. The only saving grace for this manga is art work right now, nothing more.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And now that the development has allowed for a proper relationship between Mei and Yuzu, Tumblr is in LOVE with the series.

This is inmensely amusing to me

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

lol it's not another new character (I think). I'm pretty sure Mei and Yuzu switched character roles (for some reason).

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

While we wait for ch17. Here is the drama cd XD https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yMiqyEuVw

To reply you must either login or sign up.