Forum › New Game discussion

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Every chapter just soothes my soul and my ships grow

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This is awesome on so many lvl ! Totally shipping Aoba and Hifumi too. And that sleeping bag. <3

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Loving this ! It's so adorable and I love learning video game terms through this series. Can't wait for more! It's ongoing right? ^^

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I totally already ship Kou and Rin as well as Hifumi and Aoba. I don't think it will take long for a Subtext tag to end up on this either. I'm wondering about Ecchi but I haven't really seen to much of that in this series so far.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Hifumi is foking adorable. Besides, I identify with her, being a tad shy myself.
And Kou and Rin do indeed look like a married couple. Their day off, the discussion about their first paycheck...

I just started reading and already have several ships.

An entire fleet has already set sail.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

just ground some on Kancolle, came back here to see this thread has fleets sailed already lol

I'd love to see Aoba makes Hifumi smile more v

last edited at May 23, 2015 5:43PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

This is soo precious.
Edit: Wrong choice!

last edited at May 23, 2015 11:26PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Aoba seems preciously bratty for an otherwise 'good girl' when it's her day off/she's dealing with her mom. Aww. <3

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

As an office slave myself, I really enjoyed this. It's so refreshing to be away from the high school setting once in a while.

joined Jan 17, 2014

this is ridiculous cute, cant stop reading and become more like a pedo who love cute adult loli DDDDDDD:, i really want a cute adult loli now... D:::

As an office slave myself, I really enjoyed this. It's so refreshing to be away from the high school setting once in a while.

yeah, as a game animator, this series refresh my shitty negative thought about my shitty job, because i feel negative everyday

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Rin and Kou are so cute :3 especially in this chapter
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch09#2

last edited at May 29, 2015 7:46AM

joined May 23, 2015

Loving this ! It's so adorable and I love learning video game terms through this series. Can't wait for more! It's ongoing right? ^^

With its staggering explosion of popularity in Japan last year, I don't see it ending anytime soon.

joined Mar 30, 2012

A/C war! I can really relate, especially now's summer.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The colour pages of Kou morning are gorgeous.....

While Hifumi is the obvious choice, I kinda ship Aoba and Kou through. Kou and Rin seemed to be too static on lover front considering that they were at least 7 years together already.

And I think Aoba and Kou have good chemistry.

last edited at Jun 11, 2015 7:25PM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

lol i kind of find it weird that Kou actually have a house XD

joined May 23, 2015

I don't think she does. It appears to be a standard one-room apartment, with attached kitchen and bathroom. And it seems about average-sized.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Considering how Rin seems to be involved in Kou's daily life on a regular basis (already showned in Kou's day off), it's a wonder those two don't live together already. XD

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I don't think she does. It appears to be a standard one-room apartment, with attached kitchen and bathroom. And it seems about average-sized.

I mean she actually have a home(doesn't matter if its an apartment) cuz she spend a whole lot of days at the office

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The more i see it, the more Kou x Aoba subtext i see.

I means the cliche will be Kou x Rin and Aoba x Hifumi. But feel like it will be Rin's one-sided at most as Kou apparently don't treat her any different than a close friend,e specially after knew each other for 7 years.

Meanwhile Aoba became blushed by Kou too many times, and Kou is the reason she apply to the company in the first place. Then we have the obvious vol 2 front cover...

last edited at Jun 12, 2015 6:11PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Rin is so gay for Kou though.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

the cuteness of this manga is killing me

joined Mar 30, 2012

lol night shift

joined Feb 10, 2015

I went to an Animate store in Hokkaido and saw New Game products. They were cute, so I bought it, but to think that the manga was this cute....OHHH!!! I really ship Rin and Kou.

last edited at Jun 25, 2015 3:45AM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

It just took a day and umiko already would let aoba to play with her guns huh?

DAMN SHE KNOWS HOW TO BUILD AN HAREM!!! >.<

joined May 23, 2015

It just took a day and umiko already would let aoba to play with her guns huh?

DAMN SHE KNOWS HOW TO BUILD AN HAREM!!! >.<

Clearly her animal-like nature keeps charming everyone, because she's not doing anything on purpose.

To reply you must either login or sign up.