She got her! XD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Awww she got even me

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Awww she got even me

They call that a target-rich environment.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

These Christa x Ymir doujin are really adorable :3

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Help I can't get enough of this ship ;;

joined Mar 23, 2013

Help I can't get enough of this ship ;;

SPOILER (minor? major? fake? fuck if I know)

In the newest SnK chapter Ymir really ate Christa, if you know what I mean.

MrE Edit: yeah can you like, either not post spoilers or at the very least mark them?

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 8:26PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Too cute even for Christa! -hnnng

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

MrE Edit: yeah can you like, either not post spoilers or at the very least mark them?

Good thing you spoiled it... Managed to see it... But I don't know if it's really eat... after all, the cloak and the sheath is the only thing got bitten...

Anyways, if that Ymir really ate Christa in a doujin perspective, I'd very much like to see that... Man, Ymir is a Yandere...

Back to the doujin at hand, Christa aimed for Ymir's heart and it was bulls eye! Christa is one dangerous woman!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Good thing you spoiled it... Managed to see it... But I don't know if it's really eat... after all, the cloak and the sheath is the only thing got bitten...

Anyways, if that Ymir really ate Christa in a doujin perspective, I'd very much like to see that... Man, Ymir is a Yandere...

Back to the doujin at hand, Christa aimed for Ymir's heart and it was bulls eye! Christa is one dangerous woman!

I bet that she didn't ate her, just let her be in her mouth. So she can run normally without fearin' of whatever may be. I was lookin' at that moment for a pretty long while, i wasn't sure if it was Christa's leg or somethin', but i don't think Ymir would do something like that..

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I bet that she didn't ate her, just let her be in her mouth. So she can run normally without fearin' of whatever may be. I was lookin' at that moment for a pretty long while, i wasn't sure if it was Christa's leg or somethin', but i don't think Ymir would do something like that..

Yeah, I did too. More like I have to look and confirm. I think the bitten part are just the cloak or the hood and the sheath for the blades, maybe the gas tank. If it's a part of the body, it should have blood. Man, still can't get enough with Ymir Yandere moment. I still think Ymir is holding Christa inside her mouth like in the previous chappies... Can't wait for next release...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Yeah, I did too. More like I have to look and confirm. I think the bitten part are just the cloak or the hood and the sheath for the blades, maybe the gas tank. If it's a part of the body, it should have blood. Man, still can't get enough with Ymir Yandere moment. I still think Ymir is holding Christa inside her mouth like in the previous chappies... Can't wait for next release...

I was expecting Ymir to get inside Christa, instead they give is Christa inside Ymir. Yes, I went there.

joined Apr 2, 2013

I was expecting Ymir to get inside Christa, instead they give is Christa inside Ymir. Yes, I went there.

Damn. Hahahaha

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

It took me three look at this to figure out what Ymir is really doing.. sloow.. either way, I'm going to add these two on my fav yuri pairings :Dv

joined Oct 3, 2015

bulls eye! christa and ymir are just perfect for each other.

To reply you must either login or sign up.