Forum › Untitled Korra Comic 2 discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, I love aggressive women. Is that a bad thing?

joined Aug 4, 2014

Ah, I love aggressive women. Is that a bad thing?

Me too, so no, it's not.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

XD Love this

Panty-icon-panty-and-stocking-with-garterbelt-34173822-100-100
joined Apr 9, 2014

This is amazing. More Korra stuff please!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Weird, I was just asking my friends about what Korra's story is and whatnot earlier then it's here.

On another note, this took my attention. Great art, funny too.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Asami: YOU WERE EXPECTING YOU'RE FIRST KISS TO BE WITH MAKO BUT IT WAS ME ASAMI
Korra: I think I like this better(grabs asami and kisses her again)

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 1:01AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

oh god, Asami is so hoooooot~

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Sooo... I've been contemplating watching this show, so naturally the question arrives. Should I watch it?

QUICK! ALL OF YOU KORRA FANS! TELL ME WHY I SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW!!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sooo... I've been contemplating watching this show, so naturally the question arrives. Should I watch it?

well overall the avatar has always had amazing in terms of story. The animation is also great (specially since it a rare thing to see in American animation). It's a more grown side of the avatar universe. Has decent characters and Korra kicks ass (even without her avatar stage. Actually she doesn't go into her avatar stage a lot. A lot people complained about that but I feel her not going on it and using her raw power more makes her stronger.) And well the obvious fact that her Asami are canon at the end of the series. If you havent seen the Ang the last air bender you should D: thats like my childhood it was a great show :,( legend of Korra was a great show too. OH and fucking awesome fighting :D

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 1:37AM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I don't know why but I keep seeing Kristen Stewart in this artwork.

joined Jun 17, 2015

Korraasami kawaii

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

EEEEEEEEP I'M SO HAPPY

KORRASAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Great animation, great storyline, great characters! What I really love most of all is the character development. The characters are dynamic and really grow throughout the show. And with every season, the show gets better. Also yuri

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

more importantly muscular chicks!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I feel guilty for reading this without watching the show...I'll watch it one day! But watching both series in the least amount of sessions is a real challenge

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I feel guilty for reading this without watching the show...I'll watch it one day! But watching both series in the least amount of sessions is a real challenge

Honestly, you can watch Legend of Korra without worrying about Last Airbender. Yes, they mention a lot of characters from LA and you will have better understanding of the world, but LoK still explains everything well enough, so you should be just fine watching it first. Also sorry guys, but saying "and there is yuri!" is a little overstatement. There honestly are just few hints where romance is going, but I wouldn't call it blatant yuri we all know and expect. Watch it since it's a great show, but if you going to only for yuri, you will be really disappointed.

EDIT: What a fail in my own comment. It was last AIRBENDER not avatar xD. I did feel something was off x3"

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 2:31PM

joined Nov 24, 2014

korrasami finaleee

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Does anyone else feel like this Asami is a bit of a creeper?

What the others are saying is basically true. However, fair warning, the show starts off really slow.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Does anyone else feel like this Asami is a bit of a creeper?

I think she is acting just like half "cocky bishounens" you see in shoujo. "You say no, but I know that in your heart you want it. And if you still don't then I'll just charm you." Something like that. And honestly, I think it was just pure joke on idea how Korra tried to gently reject her and Asami just goes "screw it, still want you". You are looking too deep into it ;x

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 3:21PM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! I LOVE IT! <3

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Alright, thanks for all of the replies everyone! I'm watching it right now!! :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh Nevri don't worry about me! I know what I'm doing, I'll watch both shows I don't want to skip the Last airbender...I just need some time....but thanks!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lol korra doesn't have a last name
And lol at asami's hair changing direction/sides

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye
Oh Nevri don't worry about me! I know what I'm doing, I'll watch both shows I don't want to skip the Last airbender...I just need some time....but thanks!

You are welcome ;3

Faust
Lol korra doesn't have a last name

Well, she doesn't have it in show as well ;x

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

And there's the kiss I've been waiting for ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.