Forum › The Shocking Truth! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This was funny, and cute.

Nori's an excellent artist. It's too bad he mostly draws cats. It's also too bad most Yotsuba doujinshi appear to focus on some form of loli, rather than something incredible like Asagi x Tora.

Of course, nothing against loli, I just want my OTP.

last edited at Jul 1, 2013 11:23PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I assume these arnt a pair or even hinted at in the manga?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I am shocked, top. Really?

joined Mar 31, 2013

A friendship that can be read through yuri goggles easily, I guess you could say.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Shocking indeed!

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

Quickly whip the doujin writers to work! We need more of this dammit!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This manga is by the azumanga guy yes? Is it anything like as funny, and has any of it been released in english?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This manga is by the azumanga guy yes? Is it anything like as funny, and has any of it been released in english?

It is arguably even funnier/better than Azumanga (I would say definitely better than the manga, but not quite as good as the anime), and yes it has been released in English! 11 Volumes have been released in English so far, with more on the way. I would highly recommend getting them.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A friendship that can be read through yuri goggles easily, I guess you could say.

Yeah, this. It's popular enough to get a few doujinshi, but those usually include dicks, or never find their way to the internet.

It is arguably even funnier/better than Azumanga (I would say definitely better than the manga, but not quite as good as the anime), and yes it has been released in English! 11 Volumes have been released in English so far, with more on the way. I would highly recommend getting them.

Seconded.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Thanks to this I discovered Yotsubato! and now I have something funny to read. Hopefully, the author will finally let this be animated.

joined Oct 11, 2010

I'm not even sure the goggles were needed...

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Make sure you're really in right time when you do it..
LoL

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Shocking!
She's the top!
Dead xD

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

lmao it's not hard imagining asagi as the top. tora's quite meek :33

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thanks to this I discovered Yotsubato! and now I have something funny to read. Hopefully, the author will finally let this be animated.

Yeah this fall the anime is starting.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Love that pairing, I wish it were canon in the manga.

last edited at Sep 23, 2016 9:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.