Forum › Anime season

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, if everyone is doing it...
Mari got a boyfriend, yuri in Girl Friends is DEAD! Also, Octave and Ayame 14? Yeah, dead.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

octave is dead for sure! the trauma!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder what happened to the subtext in Nobunagun... I thought it was an OK anime, but then, this episode in snow was so bad... So boring, I didn't pay atention anymore. But the MC was really lesb-... Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiendly with one girl in the first two episodes. I will pick it up again !

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuri bait.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yuri bait.

Yep.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I wonder what happened to the subtext in Nobunagun... I thought it was an OK anime, but then, this episode in snow was so bad... So boring, I didn't pay atention anymore. But the MC was really lesb-... Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiendly with one girl in the first two episodes. I will pick it up again !

Don't watch Nobunagun.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm paranoid again thanks to Mikagura Gakuen ep9!!
yuri is DEAD!!!

You're freaking out too much. Like, you really shouldn't declare yuri dead just because of a girl saying she wanted to marry her cousin when she was 4 years old.

I think the author even confirmed that Otone and Eruna will keep their sexual orientation.

I freaked out for a second, I honestly hoped the secrets would be something like she chasing little girls or her female teachers xD

I am not sure Otone likes her that way tho

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The show picks up again, but the yuri goes nowhere

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks guys, I guess the show ends well but I shouldn't expect more yur-.... subtext u.u

And about illya 2wei! Fuck that... One year waiting for the bluray batch just to find out they added all the girls into Shiro harem .-. Miyu was the only one able to save the yuri but nooooooo ... She has an oniichan deal going on too. Not looking forward for that 3rd season ._.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The road to yuri is plastered with countless disappointments.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Thanks guys, I guess the show ends well but I shouldn't expect more yur-.... subtext u.u

And about illya 2wei! Fuck that... One year waiting for the bluray batch just to find out they added all the girls into Shiro harem .-. Miyu was the only one able to save the yuri but nooooooo ... She has an oniichan deal going on too. Not looking forward for that 3rd season ._.

You should ask about the yuri-ness of series around here before even downloading anything. Ya know, to avoid disappointments.

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

Just finish chuunibyou S1 and I really really like it. Main pairing is adorable, the drama actually makes me care for the character, all the side characters are fun, and nibutani x dekomori dynamic is priceless (also like normal person I am now totally on board with this shipping).

I plan to watch the S2 but apparently the love triangle is quite infuriating? I need more nibutani x dekomori (is this pairing has name?) but if the main story line is such a turn off, eh idk

PS: WHY IS THERE NO SHITLOAD OF NIBUTANI X DEKOMORI DOUJIN AND FANART THIS WORLD IS WRONG

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 3:39AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I plan to watch the S2 but apparently the love triangle is quite infuriating?

No, not really, the sudden lack of any character developement from season 1 is, that Rikka and Togashi call themselfes a couple after 8-9 months and did absolute jackshit is, that even after the second season ends they upgraded to fucking hand holding, that is atleast the other girl seemed serious

At that speed Togashi will have sex with her on Rikkas deathbed

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

No, not really, the sudden lack of any character developement from season 1 is, that Rikka and Togashi call themselfes a couple after 8-9 months and did absolute jackshit is, that even after the second season ends they upgraded to fucking hand holding, that is atleast the other girl seemed serious

That's too bad. I really like Yuuta and Rikka.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeeeah, it gets pretty ridiculous.
The second season pushes the DekoxNibutani though.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't know if the pairing have a name but the best one would definitely be DekoMori

Edit : I personally didn't really mind the love triangle of the second season

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 8:34AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ahahahaha!
I'm all in for bashing XYZ scums any day any time, but that Kurosaki dude got a lot more respect from me for motorcycle dueling, dude knows what's up!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I'm watching Psycho-Pass right now, currently on episode 8.
Does YayoixShione ever like, develop? Or do they keep just showing them kinda sex friend-ish. It totally fits their characters and the anime in general so I'm not complaining, just curious.

It's sitting on a 9/10 rating with me right now, really enjoying it so far.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I have no idea. Last scene shows them naked in the bed, whatever that is supossed to mean

If someone can speak for Psycho-Pass 2, that would be great, I didn't really think much of 1 to watch 2

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But you gotta watch the ova in between!! THE OVA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR DEKO FANS! not those short episodes, there's one ova about X-mas that delivers the "Kyaaaaaaaaa" everyone needs once in a while.

About psycho pass, that's one neat anime, started a little normal but the history keeps building for the best, really well made... According to Animenewsnetwork's review, the second season is.... I dunno if maybe the first one was too good so the second couldn't keep the pace, but apparently, people recomend watching the movie (dunno if is out yet) instead if you want more.

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 12:24PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I did watch the second season for Psycho Pass, it is good but the yuri is not really important, I am looking forward for the movie... <3

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Maus

If someone can speak for Psycho-Pass 2, that would be great, I didn't really think much of 1 to watch 2

From what I remember, (minor spoilers) I think there was only one scene similar to the scene shown at the end of first season, in regards to that same couple. However. It's pretty obvious that the girl (Mika) that shows up at the end of Season 1 has a crush on the enforcer Yayoi...and that shows up a decent amount throughout the series, creating this weird triangle between the enforcer, the analyst and the nascent inspector [granted, the analyst neither seems to notice nor care about the inspector in regards to Yayoi.

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 8:54PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-idolmster-episode-10 13:58

mfw when Idolmaster becomes magical for a few seconds

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But you gotta watch the ova in between!! THE OVA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR DEKO FANS! not those short episodes, there's one ova about X-mas that delivers the "Kyaaaaaaaaa" everyone needs once in a while.

The kiss Deko x Summer at the end of the OVA was the only thing worthwhile

S2 is dumb. You want to slap some sense in Yuuta and Rikka. It's all fine to say you want to wait but come on, they upgrade from finger touching to hand holding, WTF?

The whole episode about the idol pictures made me want to punch Yuuta. It's okay to lie to your girlfriend, so you can jack-off on jpegs, but when she retaliates you go in a huff? Just because "boys will be boys" ? You disgust me, man. Rikka doesn't need you.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-idolmster-episode-10 13:58

mfw when Idolmaster becomes magical for a few seconds

"Forbidden love is so hard..."

Lawl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.