Forum › Hibike! Euphonium *Spoilers* Discussion

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

*but also refusing to turn down her offer of kindness, Reina reluctantly wrapped it around her neck. Whether or not it was from Kumiko's own body heat, its fabric had roughly felt warm to the touch.

"It suits you."

She laughed in a somewhat curious way, and then suddenly placed her hand on her shoulder. Pressed against such force, Reina spontaneously tilted her body towards Kumiko. The lifting of her heels had playfully come into sight. Kumiko stood tip-toed and she held her hand close to her ear, with her lips following suit. This froze Reina's body in place, even while her heart was bouncing -- with Kumiko ever so close to her, Reina found her presence difficult to ignore.

Kumiko's voice had flowed, with the sigh of her breath tickling her ears, and the sweet fragrance of her shampoo striking her nose. Reina did not move, but she was absolutely certain of the words she had just imparted to her.

"I love you too, Reina."*

Yes yes hehehaha this this is how it is hehehe y...yeah :D hahahaha laughed hysterically and sees what ever sanity was left, disappeared goddess Madoka is is that you?

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 6:46PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

*but also refusing to turn down her offer of kindness, Reina reluctantly wrapped it around her neck. Whether or not it was from Kumiko's own body heat, its fabric had roughly felt warm to the touch.

"It suits you."

She laughed in a somewhat curious way, and then suddenly placed her hand on her shoulder. Pressed against such force, Reina spontaneously tilted her body towards Kumiko. The lifting of her heels had playfully come into sight. Kumiko stood tip-toed and she held her hand close to her ear, with her lips following suit. This froze Reina's body in place, even while her heart was bouncing -- with Kumiko ever so close to her, Reina found her presence difficult to ignore.

Kumiko's voice had flowed, with the sigh of her breath tickling her ears, and the sweet fragrance of her shampoo striking her nose. Reina did not move, but she was absolutely certain of the words she had just imparted to her.

"I love you too, Reina."*

Yes yes hehehaha this this is how it is hehehe y...yeah :D hahahaha laughed hysterically and sees what ever sanity was left, disappeared goddess Madoka is is that you?

You tried hard....I thank you for it..but let us accept it as it is and go away with dignity

joined Jan 30, 2013

ok, but all of this has just made me into a brand new person. Im no longer the gullible person I was before I've grown a heart of steel.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I didn't poke hard enough.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

ok, but all of this has just made me into a brand new person. Im no longer the gullible person I was before I've grown a heart of steel.

I hear ya...right now I'm considering to lower my expectations with Eruna-chan to the minimum...yeah that's not the subject here but oh well

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

yeah that's not the subject here but oh well

We were debating whether Dr Insano created existence what, last page? You're not all that off topic.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

yeah that's not the subject here but oh well

We were debating whether Dr Insano created existence what, last page? You're not all that off topic.

Ahhh,I remember that,also nice name! never bothered to read it before,hehe chocolate cake..yum
Yay for Dr. Insano

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, I didn't watch it but apparently yuri is dead in the anime too now.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Gosh, Ep. 9 disgusted me.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Do you think the Necronomicon would work?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Do you think the Necronomicon would work?

Only with Nature's Profit or Lycan.
Heh. Dota jokes.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Only with Nature's Profit or Lycan.
Heh. Dota jokes.

Do you happen to have one? Though I'mnot sure on the effectiveness because all DOTA was ever good for was a parody song about wanting a beta key.

Anyway, measures must be taken!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Mh, it wouldn't really resurrect yuri. It's more of a 'break shit down' kinda thing. With zombies.

Yeah, I remember that song. My friends played that on like, endless loop back then. It was pretty annoying.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

thank God they did not follow the route tipia Cliché yuri / shoujo-ai that happen in almost every anime that has a female protagonist.
Every 10 animes with feminas protagonists in 9 it follows the cliché route yuri / shoujo-ai and femina protaginista ends with another woman.

Cross Ange and Tamako are rare case of exceptions that this route does not happen

MAL is the best.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 4:50PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

thank God they did not follow the route tipia Cliché yuri / shoujo-ai that happen in almost every anime that has a female protagonist.
Every 10 animes with feminas protagonists in 9 it follows the cliché route yuri / shoujo-ai and femina protaginista ends with another woman.

Cross Ange and Tamako are rare case of exceptions that this route does not happen

MAL is the best.

Wh-... What?... Is that comment for real?

Where is this yuri thats floods up with cliches?

I have A LOT of trouble finding it, would certainly welcome any yuri, cliched even.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 5:11PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mh, it wouldn't really resurrect yuri. It's more of a 'break shit down' kinda thing. With zombies.

Yeah, I remember that song. My friends played that on like, endless loop back then. It was pretty annoying.

THAT SONG WAS AWESOME!

All I ever wanted,
was DOTA 2 beta,
it's all I ever wanted,
the wait is killing me.

Icefrog
we are waiting
but oh valve
why can't you see
that all I ever wanted
was my beta key.

And zombie yuri would be better than het any day.

Wh-... What?... Is that comment for real?

Where is this yuri thats floods up with cliches?

I have A LOT of trouble finding it, would certainly welcome any yuri, cliched even.

They sound more deluded than me, I don't know if I'm jealous or not.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm guilty of checking episode 9 today >.> just wanted to make sure....steelheart tho

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

God dammit KyoAni, how the hell am I supposed to defend this.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm guilty of checking episode 9 today >.> just wanted to make sure....steelheart tho

You know I have a blowtorch for that now...

God dammit KyoAni, how the hell am I supposed to defend this.

To quote Spoony, "Betrayal! betrayal! betrayed me!"

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 5:29PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

^This ship IS ON FIIIIIIRE~ this ship is ON FIIIIIIIIRRRRRREE wooooo ooohhh~

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, that comment is for real. I asked him for them so I can spent a bit of quality time with some yuri anime. All 3 of them.

THAT SONG WAS AWESOME!

It was awesome the first few times. :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, that comment is for real. I asked him for them so I can spent a bit of quality time with some yuri anime. All 3 of them.

He will champion humanity in the field of mathematics e'er into the future!

THAT SONG WAS AWESOME!

It was awesome the first few times. :D

Just listen to it nightcored to get a few more out of it. And go in with the assumption that the singer is a girl named Sprinkles* (I think with pink hair).

This is depressingly official.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

My heart... it's getting toyed with. </3 <3

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just listen to it nightcored to get a few more out of it. And go in with the assumption that the singer is a girl named Sprinkles* (I think with pink hair).

I did. It kinda makes it better.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 6:00PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I did. It kinda makes it better.

Good, good.

^Helps if you imagine me as Palpatine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.