Forum › Murcielago discussion

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now I want that bag so badly. If only they sold any merch ...

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

For a second there I thought we will see a glimpse of her past before she became a serial killer, full of innocence and and friendships and high school problems.

SAME. The way she was blushing really threw off my perspective of Kuroko.

joined Jan 30, 2015

I would read a spin-off manga that is composed of Kuroko's awkward teenage years, before she learned to kill or try to have sex with everything in her path.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I would read a spin-off manga that is composed of Kuroko's awkward teenage years, before she learned to kill or try to have sex with everything in her path.

Wasn't she already a killer even before her teenage years ? x)

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 6:35AM

joined Jan 30, 2015

Wasn't she already a killer even before her teenage years ? x)

Oh, I know; I just find the idea of her ever being normal funny.

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

This bonus chapter really threw me for a spin is that even a phrase? I thought it was a flashback giving us some back story, but sadly no. There was some good KuroxChiyo though. I hope Kuro eventually learns that she should stay with Chiyo forever and end the attempts at the harem route.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Guess Hinako is playing the same kind of game...so... who is she having virtual sex with - is the question....ho-ho-hooo :}

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Does anyone know the exact model/year of the car (Murcielago) that they normally drive? LP640 Roadster? LP640 Coupe? Also, is there a colored page with the car?

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

yessssssh

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Does anyone know the exact model/year of the car (Murcielago) that they normally drive? LP640 Roadster? LP640 Coupe? Also, is there a colored page with the car?

Looks to me like a 2004-2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster judging by its appearances in the first few chapters of the manga. It was topless all the time and I noticed the twin exhaust tips; the LP640 and LP670-4 SV produced after 2006 have a single exhaust tip, among other changes.

Compare the shot of the car here...

...with a picture of the 04-06 Murcielago Roadster:

Just the exhaust tips alone suggest it can't be an LP640 (below, the white one on the right)

I have not seen a color page of the car but I suspect it's black, looking at the pages where it does appear and because it would match up with Kuroko's name (the "Kuro" means "black" in Japanese and "Koumori" means "bat" in Japanese; "Murcielago" is "bat" in Spanish)

First post! I was a car fan even before I was a yuri fan ^^
I mostly jumped on board with this manga for the car and I'm disappointed it hasn't shown up in the last few chapters

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Great chapter, but now I'm really looking forward to the next, so we can know why Hinako is paired with Koumori. :3

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

ok this might be a stupid question.. but are hinako and chiyo sisters? them bangs look the same

This_i_dunno
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ignore me, thought there was a problem, got a little hasty.

Firstly you okay? Secondly how's this relevant? ^0^

last edited at May 27, 2015 9:51AM

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Awlays love the nonchalant/badass way Kuroko fights!

ok this might be a stupid question.. but are hinako and chiyo sisters? them bangs look the same

Thats impossible because Hinako mentionned in chapter 12 that both her parents are dead (killed by Kuroko by the way). And Chiyo has one father alive who happens to be the Yakuza boss in chapter 1.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I wish this could be made into anime, if that day comes, it gonna be the best day ever in my life !!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I just started reading this, and I'm totally in love with it. I can't believe I just discovered this gem now xD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

damn that cliffhanger... I want to know to!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wish an anime were to be made for this manga :( the raws are still going and so far ive seen 31 chapters ;.; an anime could totally happen if this keeps up!!

joined May 10, 2011

Ignore me, thought there was a problem, got a little hasty.

Firstly you okay? Secondly how's this relevant? ^0^

I don't use the forums much, and forgot I could delete posts. I thought there was some error with the chapter upload, but I was wrong.

spikesagitta
Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Could be my internet, but the chapter pages are bit choppy when loading, I had to reload the page to display it correctly. Anyone have the same problem?

joined Sep 4, 2014

This bonus chapter really threw me for a spin is that even a phrase? I thought it was a flashback giving us some back story, but sadly no. There was some good KuroxChiyo though. I hope Kuro eventually learns that she should stay with Chiyo forever and end the attempts at the harem route.

Yea out of all the girls, I like chiyo the most for her to end up with. I feel like hinakos cute but more of a 'friendship' way. Also she's the yakuzas daughter and I think that's pretty badass

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Looks to me like a 2004-2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster judging by its appearances in the first few chapters of the manga. It was topless all the time and I noticed the twin exhaust tips; the LP640 and LP670-4 SV produced after 2006 have a single exhaust tip, among other changes.

Compare the shot of the car here...

...with a picture of the 04-06 Murcielago Roadster:

Just the exhaust tips alone suggest it can't be an LP640 (below, the white one on the right)
I have not seen a color page of the car but I suspect it's black, looking at the pages where it does appear and because it would match up with Kuroko's name (the "Kuro" means "black" in Japanese and "Koumori" means "bat" in Japanese; "Murcielago" is "bat" in Spanish)

First post! I was a car fan even before I was a yuri fan ^^
I mostly jumped on board with this manga for the car and I'm disappointed it hasn't shown up in the last few chapters

I love you~ Thanks and welcome to the forums! It's unfortunate but perhaps it's better because they would destroy it within the same chapter xD

joined Oct 13, 2014

please dont let all those girls die please dont let all those girls die...dammit theyre gonna die arent they? shit

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

hahahaha she deleted her account XD

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

A yuri harem? Yes please.
Wish there were more like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.