Locked

Forum › Image Comments (September 2026)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
65892343_p1

Should fanarts based on the live action be tagged live action, or would that just be confusing?

Vlcsnap-2025-02-27-13h25m21s835
joined Sep 30, 2024
Hsqg9juaqaabp_x-orig

Shoutout to kronii's awesome underboob

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

Lara better not feed Mari too much cake, her fantastic abs must be protected.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Htjpj8ka4aa4wrl-orig

Recharging

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Gsozr4lxmaasm3y-orig

Very in character of Ollie

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Hs_dfd8bsaasgyx-orig

Auugushhahd i love them so muchhhh

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

^but what about the big big big cake she promised to make for Mari :(((((

Tumblr_nzewnvkrne1u3klw0o1_400
joined Sep 7, 2016
Hsqg9juaqaabp_x-orig

Amen

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021
Tomoki_tomonori_127228026_p0

I hate this art style. And it's not because I think it's bad.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021
Hsgawxaakaabu_u-orig

Tima is currently obsessed with Love Curse (and it's great)

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021
Hj8c5gzayaaqec--orig

There is a NSFW version of this art, btw.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020
Gsozr4lxmaasm3y-orig

Even if I don't particularly like feet, I gotta admit this is pretty hot

joined Jan 14, 2023
Hqqcb2gwgaan_mx-orig

Gotta eat em all!

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019
Flowers

My heart is really hard rn for them! They look gorgeous on the autumn uniform, the art is strikingly close to the game!

joined May 11, 2025
G-irs83bkaashnn-orig

The I <3 Neko shirt gets me every single time.

How she got away with wearing it around Michiru remains a mystery...

last edited at Sep 29, 2026 12:21AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Hs_dfd8bsaasgyx-orig

^Who is that on your pfp?

__kijin_seija_touhou_drawn_by_konruri_blue__145889af9462166496eba71535590ff8
joined May 26, 2025
Gpta6fvbiaemooo-orig

Not an Im@s fan but I see this pairing around every now and then, super cute

Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hnsibcuwwaazzoz-orig

Sitting up? Sweating? Looks of concern? I see what’s going on…

Silver Wolf’s in the middle of an intense boss fight and getting into it

566632_1
joined Apr 12, 2017
Hsgawxaakaabu_u-orig

Iris is also her wife so I don't think she is letting her go any time soon

Disbelief
joined Aug 5, 2024
149883007_p0

Princess carry is completely perverted with enough boob and size difference

Yuri enjoyer 3000
Pc0rl489k7zb1
joined Sep 8, 2026
110583675_p0

It's been a while since I saw these two

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Hsqg9juaqaabp_x-orig

This meme still lives strong

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
150201224_p0

Self love

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024
Hsp6teebsaamemb-orig

^ Have a nice time, that's for sure!

This topic has been locked.