I think I get it
I'm so jealous I'm going to die
If you’re gonna lie, at least make it less obvious.
Wishing this would be me someday
last edited at Sep 27, 2026 2:41PM
Lucky them
North Flight in Global when?
(I think someone told me Q1 2027 based on release schedule?)
^What arms have 2 hands each?
Remilia's eyes are very catlike. What crimes has she done.
I thought the hair highlights were glitched pixels lol
fabric shading goes hard
Fuck its down...
Homura and Madoka's beautiful children: Homura again and Amelia Watson.
The stakes are high.
cute alligator tissue box is peak ^^
Looks like adapted Autofister network outfits... love it!
Those are some crazy genetics going from black and pink and getting blonde
Goo goo god-like there with those mothers.
Hmm... something is missing
Robin can have as many hands on her arms as she wants to so two hands per arm is easy for her xD
This should have the spoiler tag.
Omg YuuAli in 2026 ????
^^ Oppise made a mistake meant to say 6 hand ;P
now thats a lot of tags
i love this ship
aww
This topic has been locked.