Forum › Philosophia discussion

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Man, this kind of ending would have devastated me when I started reading yuri 2 or 3 years ago! But honestly, this ending was so random and shitty I don't even care anymore, I actually rolled my eye when I read she had died and was like "Mh ok whatever" xD
Guess I read too many bad endings/ het endings..
The story had lots of potential and I really like the author usually, but I can't help but feel she just wanted to finish the story and quickly get it over with..

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:54PM

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

What a load of shit.

But then again it's not surprising, the author is known for being overall shit and pretentious.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This final chapter is such an incoherent mess it's not even funny. I WTFed at the whole pimp thing, rolled my eyes at her sudden offscreen death and outright facepalmed at the substitute sibling appearing years later.

What a complete train wreck.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This final chapter is such an incoherent mess it's not even funny. I WTFed at the whole pimp thing, rolled my eyes at her sudden offscreen death and outright facepalmed at the substitute sibling appearing years later.

Makes you feel alive, doesn't it?

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

You said everything I wanted to say perfectly.

joined May 1, 2013

I have a feeling that author just didn't know how to continue the story or had to finish it fast, so he/she just "aw fuk it, she flies away and die and main character is alone forever and then... aw yes, let's make 'after xxx years' useless scene to fill some space... OH AND LET'S MAKE HER A PIMP".

I presume the original plan was a much longer story. Everything that happens would totally work if it was happening spread across five chapters rather than one.

Except her being a pimp. That never would have worked.

last edited at May 24, 2015 6:59PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

And I'll say it again chapter 3.5 and chapter 5 are the same thing. If someone could tell a mod?

Sorry about the mix-up, I was told we were missing a chapter but I should've checked myself. Thanks for your assistance! (Hopefully we have everything right now)

For now we're going to go with a pseudo-doujinshi numbering (i.e. based on the original numbering but not totally accurate). This will be revisited when me and dpf have some more time to talk it over.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

What a load of shit.

But then again it's not surprising, the author is known for being overall shit and pretentious.

The ending was kinda bad, but calling Amamo Shuninta shit is going too far.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

What a load of shit.

That I agree with,yes this story was not really good,but come on,she is still amazing..I'm sure she had a good reason or no time left or she wanted to troll us all

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The ending. I dunno, it wasn't good and it wasn't bad, it wasn't happy and it wasn't sad. It just seemed kind of empty and devoid of emotion. I didn't really care when everything was revealed and that was a major weakness in the plot.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

What a load of shit.

That I agree with,yes this story was not really good,but come on,she is still amazing..I'm sure she had a good reason or no time left or she wanted to troll us all

Agreed. She's given us some great stuff over the years but she is not overall shit and pretentious.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

What a load of shit.

Woah, whoa, whooooooooooaaah. Too far man. Too far. Amano Shuninta is one of the yuri goddesses. BLASPHEMY AGAINST EVEN ONE OF THE GODDESSES ASSURES IMMEDIATE DEATH. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well, I didnt see that coming.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Well, I didnt see that coming.

Youu are nooooot alooooooooneeee

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

If it weren't for the whole thing about Tomo being a pimp, the abrupt end might even have worked. I can think a lot of different possibilities for "darken" Tomo's character without resorting to the underworld.

Moreover, in some way, I even expect the last pages (the "comeback" of Tomo). If it had been really her (like "hohoho! I had to fake my death but I'm back because, after all, I was only a damn tsundere who failed to be honest with herself" or something xD), the whole bit about her darkness would even have sense.

But ... um ... nope. As things just happen in the end don't fit for me. A pity, because there was no history of Shuninta disappointed me so far.

PS: I'll re-read me some of his other stories to get out of this bad taste.

last edited at May 24, 2015 7:52PM

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

If it weren't for the whole thing about Tomo being a pimp, the abrupt end might even have worked. I can think a lot of different possibilities for "darken" Tomo's character without resorting to the underworld.

Moreover, in some way, I even expect the last pages (the "comeback" of Tomo). If it had been really her (like "hohoho! I had to fake my death but I'm back because, after all, I was only a damn tsundere who failed to be honest with herself" or something xD), the whole bit about her darkness would even have sense.

But ... um ... nope. As things just happen in the end don't fit for me. A pity, because there was no history of Shuninta disappointed me so far.

PS: I'll re-read me some of his other stories to get out of this bad taste.

I agree with you!! specially on the black bar parts u_u
What will you read? I need something too, I re-read this to make some sense..it was even worse

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ sweet guilty love bites, with Miyata and kyrie. I love this one
Read Le petit chaperon rouge and it will make you forget everything too =D

last edited at May 24, 2015 8:10PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I love amano but some of her messages are utter bs, how is throwing your whole life away to support anothers anything but unhealthy

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sorry about the mix-up, I was told we were missing a chapter but I should've checked myself. Thanks for your assistance! (Hopefully we have everything right now)

For now we're going to go with a pseudo-doujinshi numbering (i.e. based on the original numbering but not totally accurate). This will be revisited when me and dpf have some more time to talk it over.

It's good now, or at least I think. I wouldn't know if there are more chapters to this, but it doesn't seem like it. The continuity is preserved so yeah. Plus http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/philosophia_ch04#66 I don't know if that's all volumes but it probably shows all of them.

last edited at May 24, 2015 8:03PM

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

What will you read? I need something too, I re-read this to make some sense..it was even worse

I'm not sure. Maybe "The Structural Formula of First Love", more probably and specifically "Backshot" to begin with. It has the right balance between mischief and tenderness I need in this moment.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

^ sweet guilty love beat, with Miyata and kyrie. I love this one
Read Le petit chaperon rouge and it will make you forget everything too =D

Ohhhh yes SGLB is awesomeeeeeeee

Will go read those :3

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm not sure. Maybe "The Structural Formula of First Love", more probably and specifically "Backshot" to begin with. It has the right balance between mischief and tenderness I need in this moment.

Gonna just read all by her,except the feelings we all must endure, I liked it but it's not for now

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I WTFed at the whole pimp thing, rolled my eyes at her sudden offscreen death and outright facepalmed at the substitute sibling appearing years later.

ikr, sounds like one of those crazy telenovelas

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I think Amano is under some weed when she writes the endings of her manga. First the Feelings, now this... Someone should warn her about her mental health.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'd recommend Drip or Sweet Exercise/Examination

To reply you must either login or sign up.