Forum › Raubritter discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ohhh, this is very interesting indeed :o I am really happy that I stumble upon this! I really enjoy the art style and Nene is beyond cute haha! The two cousins are big time lady killers ;) ... definitely some steamy moments and funny moments.

Ahh no wonder I like the art style it is the same author who did Cirque Arachne, and make since why this story line is so appealing ^_^

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 1:35PM

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Absolutely gorgeous! The art is amazing, Saida-sensei makes the cutest chibis! And I can't wait for the next chapter, plus I love the way how Yokana snapped XD though I wanna see more from Shinobu too :3

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

AHHH Thanks yuri project for the new chapter!

Chapter 6 ending .... can't wait to see how this turns out :D

joined Apr 14, 2013

Cirque Arachne had a pretty rushed ending, and this being complete at only one volume I can see that happening again.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

It updated! Yey!
Haha, Shinobu was pretty adorable.
Bah, can't believe there is only 1 chapter left ._.

last edited at Jun 27, 2013 11:01PM

joined Mar 30, 2012

She's been busted as police!

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

sigh~ I like seeing my name on the credit page~

DigitalCooper
joined Feb 1, 2013

Shoot me with a gun, but I don't like where this is going ._. And am I the only one that finds the police girl unattractive? o_O

last edited at Jun 28, 2013 4:36AM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Shoot me with a gun, but I don't like where this going ._. And am I the only one that finds the police girl unattractive? o_O

+1. That girl looks RATHER PLAIN. Guess she'd be the eye-sore / troublemaker if this series weren't (or turned out not to be) a comedy and had a bad ending.

DigitalCooper
joined Feb 1, 2013

Shoot me with a gun, but I don't like where this going ._. And am I the only one that finds the police girl unattractive? o_O

+1. That girl looks RATHER PLAIN. Guess she'd be the eye-sore / troublemaker if this series weren't (or turned out not to be) a comedy and had a bad ending.

Uggh SO TRUE!! Shinobu deserves better than her T*T

joined Nov 11, 2010

Police girl is not exactly my type, but I think she is fine? What's with all the hate? She doesn't seem like a bad person.

Anyway, the whole police thing does seem like a rather wild twist in the plot though, particularly if there's just one chapter left. As a story I think I like Cirque Arachne better. Nonetheless this chapter was pretty enjoyable. Thanks to the Yuri Project team!

Heart-broken-bandage-al
joined Feb 1, 2013

Fantastic XD is it ?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I get the feeling that after Torako and Shinobu get together, this series will be over... Seeing as above posts imply such thing, I have to prepare myself in finding another Yuri manga that will entertain me. sigh

And yes, Cirque Arachne do seem a little bit rushed but satisfying and entertaining nevertheless.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

just found this story thanks to the update. seems like I still have a lot of digging up to do here in dynasty and it's good to know that I'll find plenty more yuri gems for sure. now I'm happy =)

joined May 31, 2013

Police girl is not exactly my type, but I think she is fine? What's with all the hate? She doesn't seem like a bad person.

Anyway, the whole police thing does seem like a rather wild twist in the plot though, particularly if there's just one chapter left. As a story I think I like Cirque Arachne better. Nonetheless this chapter was pretty enjoyable. Thanks to the Yuri Project team!

I think the wild twist already happened with the bathroom threesome and BDSM club really this is actually allot tamer then i expected it would be. Being someone who likes the lesbian cops trope (or at least its a trope on tvtrope, i personally rarely see it.) this appeals to me. I don't think raubritter was meant to be taken seriously it seems like more of a silly fun manga as apposed to Cirque Arachne which is a more serious gay version of keliedo star.

last edited at Jun 28, 2013 9:49AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i.want.more.

joined May 31, 2013

i.want.more.

According to Okazu theres a few more chapters dealing with Mrs lesbian cop which is great, it seems im not the only one who likes this trope, its a nice change from the focus being on the main girl since i can't help but feel like she's just a sheep walking into a den of hungry wolves ready to pounce every chapter. (you can only have so many chapters of that before it gets tired.)

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

woa.. just wanna read 1 or 2 chap before bed but end up read all of them
pretty nice manga indeed
and idk why you guys dont like the police girl, she's kind of cute and attractive to me though .. =w=

joined May 31, 2013

Police girl looks like a pretty attractive lady to me. I like where this is going!

Considering the type of comic this is probably a strip search.

DigitalCooper
joined Feb 1, 2013

and idk why you guys dont like the police girl, she's kind of cute and attractive to me though .. =w=

Well, people have different tastes I guess. o3o

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I thought sisters story was the end but here we are looking at womanizer goes head over heels for a girl huh
I'm looking forward to development

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I've never noped harder at a series being complete ;w; I wannnnt more all the characters in this story are so cute >w<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It ended? Awww!

I enjoyed this, was rather cute.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

QwQ
Now way! It ended. waahhh

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Saida Nika has the best art and I enjoyed this piece. But I want to see more Neneko and Yokana lovey dovey time. They were my favorite couple :D.

To reply you must either login or sign up.