Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

kotooka is a slutty bitch why would you want to hook tsukasa with her ? She had like 9232 boyfriends ?

Well not every romance is pure. So long as she's loyal to tsukasa it's all good in my book.

Thats true, but Kotooka is the worst so far so i'm not really rooting for her. Although, i wouldn't mind if she ends up with Tsukasa's twin.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaah more chapters

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I hate Kotooka. A lot. Yeah, she obviously has issues and whatnot, but I hate characters, or people for that matter, that fool around so much like that.
Also, this chapter felt painfully het. Thank God we got some Washio at the end at least.

Glad to see this is getting released so frequently now anyway. Props to the scanlators.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Hell yeah! Gotta love that Crossdressing! Woooooo! XD Hahahaha! He has an extreme sister complex. XD

joined Feb 15, 2013

The problem with manga like these, is it could get sidetracked, stuck with the ambiguous relationship, and pull an ending out of the author ass when it faces cancellation.

I'm looking at you, Stretch.

Like Tsukasa character, but considering the development so far. Expect angst followed by filler, followed by angst

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Washio crossdressing gives me life

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Washio crossdressing gives me life

YES.
I know people are generally busy discussing the characters but omg, the moment I saw Washio aaaahh she looks so
good in that, Washio is so coooool (ノ*´ ▽ ` )ノ*

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 2:43PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I hate Kotooka. A lot. Yeah, she obviously has issues and whatnot, but I hate characters, or people for that matter, that fool around so much like that.
Also, this chapter felt painfully het. Thank God we got some Washio at the end at least.

Glad to see this is getting released so frequently now anyway. Props to the scanlators.

Define "fool around?" It doesn't seem like she cheats on any of her boyfriends. She's just a serial monogamist who gets into low commitment relationships.

279d8674451d13234d06a7cba9e4f7e111
joined Jan 13, 2016

Wtf y'all
stop hating on my girl kotooka

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Define "fool around?" It doesn't seem like she cheats on any of her boyfriends. She's just a serial monogamist who gets into low commitment relationships.

I don't approve of either cheating or low commitment relationships.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Nothing wrong with low commitment relationships, people don't always date with the intention of seeking a life partner. Nothing wrong with that. As your personal opinion on how you live your life and love life, it's fine, but I'd hate to think that this personal opinion is also how you'd based your approval of others from. Sucks that those around you are being judged by their personal love lives.
Besides, Kotooka isn't low commitment per se, she just gives everyone a chance cus who knows, dating is also a way to get to know someone and see how compatible you are with the person. Her relationships are short-lived because it simply doesn't work out, she's not into them, that's all. But she does give them an equal chance, she seems genuinely excited to get to know them. If she really liked one of them, I'm sure that she'd "commit", secret-feelings-for-Shiratori-to-protect-their-friendship aside.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

Can't decide on a pair so I guess I'm kinda rooting for an OT3.

I kinda feel for Katooka, it must hurt to have the person you like yell at you that they don't understand that way you think, regardless of whether it's real or just a facade / defence mechanism Kotooka has to deal with her feelings for Shiratori.

And yes the Washio cross-dressing bit at the end made me swoon. She's kinda my favourite character, just because of how suave and cool she is.

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

Kootoka character is interesting. I hope the author develop her feeling bit better and realized or give up for trying hard to being 'normal'.

Asakura seems like good guys tho. Why am I saw homo aura between these Asakura and Subaru?

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 7:52PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Wtf y'all
stop hating on my girl kotooka

I'll bully her until she cries!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Nothing wrong with low commitment relationships, people don't always date with the intention of seeking a life partner. Nothing wrong with that. As your personal opinion on how you live your life and love life, it's fine, but I'd hate to think that this personal opinion is also how you'd based your approval of others from. Sucks that those around you are being judged by their personal love lives.
Besides, Kotooka isn't low commitment per se, she just gives everyone a chance cus who knows, dating is also a way to get to know someone and see how compatible you are with the person. Her relationships are short-lived because it simply doesn't work out, she's not into them, that's all. But she does give them an equal chance, she seems genuinely excited to get to know them. If she really liked one of them, I'm sure that she'd "commit", secret-feelings-for-Shiratori-to-protect-their-friendship aside.

There are lots of things that are, or that can be or go, wrong with that, but that's a whole different conversation.

It may be shocking to you, but yes, people tend to judge other people according to their own opinions and past experiences, or according to what they believe it's right or wrong in any given circumstance.
I can understand and even tolerate a lot of things, but that doesn't mean I have to approve of them.

You can do whatever you want to do, of course, but pushing your beliefs onto other people when they clearly don't want that is a no-no. And that's what Kotooka is doing with Shiratori in this chapter, and that's why she, thankfully, got mad with her. Telling her to date the guy just because even though she has never ever shown signs of being interested in him at all is all sorts of wrong.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Kootoka character is interesting. I hope the author develop her feeling bit better and realized or give up for trying hard to being 'normal'.

Asakura seems like good guys tho. Why am I saw homo aura between these Asakura and Subaru?

Everyone has been speculating that Glasses guy is actually in love with Subaru, but since we need drama, glasses guy can't go out with him since he's a guy too so he settles for the next best thing which is Tsukasa.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Plot aside, I had a lot of different thoughts about this chapter
1. Washio is so damn cool, I entirely agree with Shiratori, Washio is dreamy af
2. Lmao @the cross-dressers complimenting each other a lot, that was nice
3. This actually low key pissed me off, I felt irritated, and A+ at Shiratori's reactions, I like her as an mc
4. Washio looks cool and gallant, but Shiratori's pretty smooth and cool herself. If you think about it, Washio and Shiratori both have pretty girly hairstyles, but when they tie it up into a ponytail, I feel like they give off a different vibe, and feel pretty... admirable? I'm repeating myself, but those two in ponytails are really cool
5. 2nd speech bubble is legit Kotooka's character in one line., but instead of "the customers", it's like, everyone.
6. I never disliked Kotooka, nor Washio, nor anyone. In fact, I think I like them all. I don't really care about Asakura tho. Excluding him, I feel positive about the cast, and some sympathy. They all feel deep pain and angst, even the brother. Seems like all the characters have been introduced, but very little have been revealed as of yet, just hiting that everyone is lying.
7. Washio is fucking savage I love it
8. Kotooka isn't my type, and well boys will never be my type, but legit everyone is attractive

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:07AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Man the more I read this the more i think It's insufferable bad I hope it has a good ending.

last edited at Nov 14, 2016 12:16AM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

kotooka is a slutty bitch why would you want to hook tsukasa with her ? She had like 9232 boyfriends ?

Well not every romance is pure. So long as she's loyal to tsukasa it's all good in my book.

i wouldn't call someone "loyal" while she has 1292321 boyfriends.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Welp, Kotooka cried, guess i'll have to stop bullying her now
Naaah

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

i wouldn't call someone "loyal" while she has 1292321 boyfriends.

One. She only ever has one boyfriend. Not that her current relationship status is relevant to her loyalty towards Tsukasa.

Sigh, it'd be nice if people didn't slutshame. It's not like a girl's worth is directly proportional to the "quality" of her love life, not that another person's love life is for you to judge anyway.

Tmp-cam-763312794
joined Sep 23, 2016

+1 vote Polyamory ending

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Sigh, it'd be nice if people didn't slutshame. It's not like a girl's worth is directly proportional to the "quality" of her love life, not that another person's love life is for you to judge anyway.

Yup, I used to be there for some reason. Thought romance was ruined if the character had any kind of romantic history with anyone other than the story's main love interest. It's really stupid, I don't know why I ever felt like that.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015
  1. Washio is so damn cool,

Something about the angles of her face and the lines of her hair make her seem really neat and dignified. In terms of appearance I'd probably consider her the most attractive character.

Washio and Shiratori both have pretty girly hairstyles, but when they tie it up into a ponytail...

Shiratori in a ponytail is pretty much perfection <3

1. 2nd speech bubble is legit Kotooka's character in one line., but instead of "the customers", it's like, everyone.

That's deep.

I don't really care about Asakura tho

He seems like a nice guy. I don't really care about his romantic status, but I hope things turn out well for him.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I think everyone is really nice and I hope that the girls end up in a poly relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.