Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The more I read, the more I ship them.

( not to mention, wasn't the magazine director acknowledge this manga to be Yuri?)

They may have surpassed the 'lover' status into 'soulmate' territories by how things unfold. I means you simply can't find a better partner for Those two

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 10:24PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The author maybe has managed to trick all of the audiences about what really happened. Considering the teacher narration was what we believed all along, and is pretty much gonna be proven wrong.

Shio mom and Satou aunt can't be the same person, right? The time scale does not fit

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If you think it's bad for Mimika now, wait till Yuzumori get to 15~ish and is filled with teenager hormone.

How can the meek Mimika resist an aggressive advance of a lustful dominant Yuzumori? Almost like an impossible task

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 11:21PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 04 Mar 07:14
joined Feb 15, 2013

School girl Strikers ep 9. Pretty much was a filler episode. Some plot progression here and there, but nothing major

Youjo Senki ep 8. The anime finally took a sharp turn and darken its theme. Before this, it was just 'evil fascist loli kicking ass'. Ep 8 however has quite heavy war theme going along with it. It's obviously because just like ep 1, audience POV was not from Tanya's POV

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 1:24PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Feb 21:53
joined Feb 15, 2013

Schoolgirl Strikers ep 8

Not much happens, except all of the characters were now introduced. And some plots.

And I originally don't like Mana in the anime that much, but the two Mana x Io instances in this ep were kinda cute. Io does know how to cheer up her 'princess'

last edited at Feb 25, 2017 9:57PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Feb 07:03
joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki ep 7, Tanya is just savage af

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Damn. So hardcore. Uncensored lewd handholding....

risingstar3110
Anime season 20 Feb 08:13
joined Feb 15, 2013

And so I started catching up on Urara. Only watched up to ep 6 through. But could confirm that the whole "yuri in Urara is dead" came off here in past few weeks are all freaking trolls.

As a SoL series, this series probably amongst the gayest that i ever watched. How can it be better proven by the fact that there is no male characters? No main, no side, not even background male characters. Yuri literally win here by default

last edited at Feb 20, 2017 8:25AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 19 Feb 05:37
joined Feb 15, 2013

The latest Schoolgirl Strikers was more serious than usual about its yuri elements. It also had a great performance by a scenery-chewing Saitou Chiwa. I hope Odile comes back.

Yeah Schoolgirl Strikers ep 7 did push a bit on yuri front with Io-chin x Mana, and the whole 'childhood promise of the prince on protecting her princess'. It seems that it gonna be relevant later

The expression confirms Mana's one-sided crush at least, while her object of affection is still a bit on the oblivious side

Odile was a blast through. And we finally get some proper plot

last edited at Feb 19, 2017 5:56AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 16 Feb 07:58
joined Feb 15, 2013

*Watching Maid Dragon ep 6 *

"What the heck, this is yuri..."

*Look at the name of the animation studio *

"What the heck, it's KyoAni, but this is yuri....!!"

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 8:00AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 13 Feb 20:29
joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki has a mini-anime called Youjo Shenki...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvGP4TIkJHBSBMvdapZKZQQ57ks05hoc3

Also know as 'Saga of Viktoriya's fangirling''....

...just as the name suggest, it's about our adjutant Viktoriya and how every episode, she goes all fangirling over our evil loli Tanya :D

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 8:31PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 13 Feb 06:13
joined Feb 15, 2013

...sigh.

What running joke are you even talking about? Koneko was just saying the usual exaggerated presence of het in the current season's shows and I was being facetious about it.

Also if we must actually take this seriously, the yuri is dead is referring to a particular show's yuri, so it can die multiple times without contradiction.

It's just getting annoying that people immediately screams "yuri is dead !" whenever there's ever a slight mention of a male character, be it both in anime or mangas. It hasn't started with urara or even little witch, it's a reccuring thing all over dynasty.

Frankly, some people are so prompt at burrying the yuri in various titles it makes me feel they actually want it dead. -.- Seriously, even non-yuri communities aren't so quick to bury it most of the time. I get the whole "let's be wary of bait & switch", myself tend to be cautious, but not to the point to go all neurotic like some people seems to get.

I come here to talk about yuri and potential yuri in anime and mangas, seeing people go right away "it's het !" all over the place feels like trolls at best and it's getting a pain in the butt. And if it's a joke, well you know what they said about best jokes being the shortest. :p

Frankly, it IS a troll for reaction, by the true meaning of the word.

It's like going to a jazz forum, or a rap forum, or a Bieber forum then declare jazz/rap/ Bieber's career is dead. Like honestly what's the purpose of it, other than trolling for reaction?

If you want to warn people on the lack of yuri in a show, clearly state that as your opinion, then put it in a fucking spoiler with arguments or evidences.

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 6:18AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 13 Feb 03:45
joined Feb 15, 2013

Frankly I'm already tired of this running joke of "yuri is dead", "yuri is dead". If it's already dead, how the heck can it die again 1 week later. And then die again every week after that. Zombie yuri?

Anyway Kuzu no Honkai ep 5. Decided to drop. Because frankly i don't even know what the point of this anime, other than stacking angst after angst. It get tiresome when every episode was designed so there will be a bomb/ cliff-hanger drop on it.

Anyway, my 4-words summary for each character in this anime:
- Hanabi (main girl): will do with anyone
- Mugi (main guy): secretly like being ntred
- Narumi (the 'brother'): boring and mother complex
- Akane (the music female teacher): sadist lesbian in denial
- Ecchan (the lesbian friend): whatever, still got laid
- Noriko (...): ...the girl in OP?

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 3:53AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 12 Feb 05:46
joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki ep 6, Tanya is just so fucking badass. Wicked and evil as heck, but you can't stop rooting for her. In fact the only bad thing about this show is: each episode is not long enough. Bloody good anime

Schoolgirl Striker ep 6 meanwhile is goofy as heck. Non-steam bath screen, swimwear and fishing with curry bread. What's the heck. At least the after credit foreshadow some actual plot.

Io meanwhile is a girl magnet if you could find one. So far, that is her main trait if you think about it. In fact everything you need to know about her can be summed up here (scroll down):
http://imgur.com/a/Z52M5

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 5:51AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 10 Feb 07:37
joined Feb 15, 2013

cough*KillLaKillcough*

J/k aside. Yeah there are always plenty of subtext, but not enough actual Yuri.

Izetta for example was screaming gay literally from the mountain top. Still no confirmation and no onscreen kiss.

Madoka as well. Director, VA, character designer, all ship on Kyousaya. Lewd handholding. But no confirmation. No kiss

And don't let me start on Nanoha. Was both gay as heck since childhood. Slept on the same bed. Care for each other in sickness and health. Adopt a daughter who called both mama. Still no officially confirmed on relationship

last edited at Feb 10, 2017 7:38AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

yeah i definitely realize that there is a big problem with the anime community in general with supporting unhealthy romance like abuse, incest, and pedophilia, it's just that i usually just stay in my yuri corner and it's frustrating to see stories like that taint the LGBT community's public image. i definitely don't think that stories featuring gay people should all be bland happy picturesque fairytales so that the straights dont think we're sinners or whatever, but romanticizing abuse and incest and pedophilia is deplorable no matter what. ESPECIALLY since the LGBT community is so associated with pedophilia and """""converting""""" children.

That just made most of Western and a big part of Eastern education system to be deplorable.....

Ever heard about "Romeo and Juliet"?

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 5:08AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 05 Feb 05:00
joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki ep 5...Tanya is fabulous... Anything else I say would ruin the episode for you, so watch it first

In Schoolgirl Strikers ep 5, I'm probably the only one still watch this series anyway. And despite the silly plot, finally we official have something resemble yuri to work on. The tsundere Amane's crush roward Io-san. It was literally spelled out by other characters too.

Not a real suprise since Io is a girl magnet, and the development was as cliche as standard yuri manga/dj can get. But it's still yuri~ish nonetheless.

Despite her popularity, Io is still single, so go for it, Amane-san!!

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 6:24AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Which pannel represents the cake song? I had to put the movie down for a week after that

Boo!! Cake song is awesome

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This manga should run on for forever

last edited at Feb 3, 2017 5:14PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I probably have a completely different opinion to you all.

But just marathon this manga from start to finish. And it feel like a story of two halves.

The first half was a masterpiece, as the only thing ran through my mind the whole time, was "best unmarried married-couples-like ever". So many subtle subtext that you can pick on indicating these two are more than just housemates. And in a world of sentient bug and item ghosts, there was a hope in me that: 'maybe their relationship is as far as marriage go in this world'. Who know, maybe a stork will carry to them a baby if they cuddle for long enough (or together wish for one).

Second half felt like a major let-down however. Firstly I don't like chapters where HakuMichi is not the main focus, especially that long-ass arc. Secondly there are also much less subtext. And i feel almost like an effort to friend-zone these two. That's famous incident with the president for example immediately indicating gay marriage is very unusual in their world ( A better responsible could be "She's not my wife", "Sorry, You two looked so close") . And despite they do things with each other.... they no longer do things 'together'. Would it hurt to see them cuddle in bed once in a while after tired day? Or Michi just fall on Hakumei shoulders when she nap on the train? Hakumei push her to rest when she's overworked? Something showing that they enjoyed each other company, not just another extra hands to do their works?

Yeah, you can realise how disappointed I was. It was going from straight 11/10 for 1st half to 6/10 for 2nd half for me

last edited at Feb 2, 2017 6:10AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Saw this today on my recommended list on steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559610

Yuri incest VN with a free 18+ patch, oh Steam you know me so well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tried this one out. And feel really mixed

The art is awesome. The plot and pace is fairly decent-> good. But this game make me realising how important archetype are.

The tone and use of words from one character are sometime just so conficted against her background and design. The main character for example who potrayed to be totally meek and sheltered, can tell people to shut up, or being playful with her teasing out of the blue. She also can active at time and passive at others. Made her (and other characters in the game) feel very inconsistent

I also have a bit problem with the game try to apply some (Japanese) manga and anme trope and tone while set in a sorta-Western~ish setting. Make me feel like reading a manga at time, and a youth Western novel at another

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 9:17AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

But kissing is OK, right? I assume that law only apply for sex and other lewd acts (like hand holding)

risingstar3110
Anime season 29 Jan 17:07
joined Feb 15, 2013

Schoolgirl Striker ep 4 is actually a quite decent episode. Not really that good, but not really bad either. They reveal the game player identity too early IMO.

On yuri front, it's kinda disappointing that that there was not enough interaction amongst Biscuit Sirius members through. That whole team supposed to be Hinomiya's harem

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 5:30PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Other than the ironic ending of the Chosen One, not much to happen in this chapter, or this arc in general.

Certainly much weaker than the school arc. With the only exception of that Kurumi chapter

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So guys and gals, I think we just found the best lolicon manga of all times