Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

That lineups looked cool as heck!!!

Utena is the true Magical Girl ally. She knock them back, but never defeat them, just to force them to grow

In this way the magical girls will not be beaten by others, but Utena herself

last edited at Mar 29, 2021 4:40PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Magia resonance!!!

The power of good vs the power of corruptions!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The last bit about how Aki was all protective over Chikako was nice...

Though lvl 100 goblin seems to be a good end to the series

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

WHERE ARE ALL MY #TEAMMEGUMI PEEPS AT!? I'M ROOTING SO HARD FOR HER TO BE IT!! Plus I think it's adorable how she was the only one that sent a picture of herself to Nadeshiko, rather than a picture of an item. I think the "you'll have to show me tomorrow" means seeing Megumi in her uniform. And "tomorrow" Megumi is working at her part time job in the pastry shop, which Ai suggested all of them should go see Megumi at the pastry shop for a hang out.

She's best girl, and so cute and hard-working; she and Nadeshiko deserve each other ;___;

You are not alone!!!

4 reasons why I think it’s Megumi:
- based on the very 1st exchange, the gf seemed to be the insecure type, only Megumi fit this
- Nadeshiko always wait till 10 to call, maybe so she can chat with someone who just off work. And it’s probably common try to look out for her on the way back by keeping her on the phone
- Megumi is doing part time job to save money for something, likely we will be revealed on it later
- their chemistry match. Duh!!

Either Megumi or Yui.....

last edited at Aug 18, 2020 3:03PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Would love it if it’s Megumi.

Would give it much impacts if she was all shaken due to her being insecure seeing her gf doing everyone’s hair.

That would explain some of previous conversation between Nadeshiko and her gf

Plus she is best girl anyway

very much true

Megumi gang united :D

I mean, two of them took a picture of the thing they wanted to show her, while one took a picture of a thing in which the thing she wanted to show is. I suppose it would make sense for her to reply "you have to show me" to all of them as "you have to show me irl" but I think the last one is the one that makes sense to reply like that the most

Or Nadeshiko just want to see her cute gf in new work uniform.

Hmm, now I think about it, Megumi has a bit of Sakurako aura. Maybe that’s what Hanako was hinting at in ch 11

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 8:21AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Would love it if it’s Megumi.

Would give it much impacts if she was all shaken due to her being insecure seeing her gf doing everyone’s hair.

That would explain some of previous conversation between Nadeshiko and her gf

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This feel like Flip Flappers for some reason

Except not as gay...

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

We need Haiji and Sasara to product a love child ASAP. So the little one can give aunt Tei all of the attention she needs

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Utena has one job, and it is to make all masochist girls embracing their tendency. And realise their existence is to serve the only queen

Now I want an ending where Utena just sit on a throne and being surrounded by thirsty masochist bitches. Alice aside, she is a good girl

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 4:15AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The semi-nude kinda ruin that transformation panel, cause God damn it Utena and Kiwi cold look and cruel smiles there are mesmerising

Damn Utena is growing fast into one of my favourite character of all time

It’s all nice and game. But about time Mistress Baiser kic... I means whip some asses!!

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 1:58PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

She's gonna get smashed after drinking on empty stomach

She gonna get smashed either way, drinking or not

risingstar3110
Image Comments 01 May 22:51
joined Feb 15, 2013
Ev-nueiumayw1jd-orig

The first picture I see of Yachiroha that truly show their age and height gap

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So....

....how cat girl research has been going?

Clearly having a lewlable cat girl at home during this pandemic is a priority, isn’t it?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow, so Kon and Chiya became canon....

joined Feb 15, 2013

I believe that the Amane sisters ship is the best ship, no one can change my mind

Yes!!

Love the Akane sisters so much. And their game swimsuit transformation is a real good piece of musical video (watch out for the siren though).

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 2:12PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

In for harem ending, but shipping hard on Utena x Azul now.

A bit late to the series, but from a sadist POV, i understand Utena reaction regarding Azul entirely. She is considering the magical girls (those 3, so quite Azul specific) so highly. But Azul broke too easily disappointed her. She want Azul to fight off more fiercely, resist with all her mind, but still got crushed, succumb and only then finally submit.

She want Azul to submit as a magical girl. Not as an evil underling.

Not to mention, if someone is broken so easily just by a couple of lewd act, where is the loyalty in it? Wouldn't that means Azul will just lick boot of the next sadist queen who gives her a bit of pleasure? That's the reason why Utena looked at her like trash.

So go go Azul, train hard. Prove your strength. So you can splendidly being broken down bit by bit by Utena

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 3:45AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Why is everyone saying the ending is "wholesome"? This relationship is doomed to fail due to the revelations in it! They both were in it for sex from the beggining, and the main thing that brought them together were their complementary fetishes. When the older one stops being an "atractive older lady" and becomes just an old lady, or when the younger one grows up a bit and stops being a "cute loli", whichever happens first, their relation will fall apart.

No one can be young and beautiful forever, does not mean physical attraction is not a start of a relationship. Especially when you can grow into loving other aspects of your life partner

joined Feb 15, 2013

The real actual question is: is there any spot on peach-chan’s body that the snek lady’s tongue has not yet reached.

No one can convince me that nothing lewd happens offscreen after all these sensual moments.

last edited at Apr 18, 2020 3:51AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

A rare age gap between a dorky onee-san and a childish klutz. This answer our question of what happens when two useless idiots date

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Stein Gate, the gay version:

‘A-Chan, you need to go back and pretend Rin-Chan death to fool yourself..eh..fk.. wrong time travelling’

Qualia, the also gay version then:

‘You see, I need you to turn into God...’

Either way, after this chapter, I can’t see a truly happy ending for this manga. Unless it’s a massive plate of 4some Oyakodon

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Causing a train wreck is illegal, and seeing two train colliding at full speed is (very) unhealthy. Does not stop curious people from wanting to see it happening though.

You don’t have to prove your supreme moral compass by pointing out how bad it is. Unless you were talking to someone who literally get off strangling their partner out of the window, yeah... we know it’s kinda bad morally speaking.

Most of the kink and role play is kinda bad morally too, hence need consent and is role play in the 1st place

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 10:53PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I don’t know what is so difficult to understand.

Universe 1: If she does not confess, A-Chan will dump her kids on her as showed in ch 8.

Universe 2: If she confess, she will break up with A-chan eventually and date the co-worker.

The time travel is screwing both of her future. The Universe 1: it caused confusion and probably ruin her relationship with the 2 older kids. Leading to truck-kun. Universe 2: the co-worker witness her deaths.

Apparently A-Chan can see across multiple universes

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 9:49AM

risingstar3110
Teardrops discussion 03 Apr 05:33
joined Feb 15, 2013

I want a time skip for this.

Older Yuzu still act all spoiled while Hazuki is a lady killer mature lady

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This manga is slowly going dark, from a comedic isekai SoL Into full melodrama existential crisis now....

And it’s getting really good. Like I can’t wait for the next chapter....

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 9:41AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The ending was pretty ok, considering recent melodramatic final arc. And have only 1 chapter to finish loose end

The gay front hit a bit of a rough part, hinting Rii to be straight and Miki to stay single after time skip. My fan shipping leaves it all to Kurumi x Yuki though, considering they are still staying around the same area.