Forum › Posts by Kyonne

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Of all the things to make me realize my own mortality, why did it have to be this one harmless innocent piece of japanese literature? Sigh...
Power to you Kamiya, power to you.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So a music version of Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games? Alright, you got my attention

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That punch wasn't nearly satisfying enough, gonna need something on this level to break even

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Does this have a gory ending? Please say so

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That can't work
It won't work, it's just not possible
....Right?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Beautiful

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Didn't expect to find this while roaming through the wishful thinking tag, but man that was fun.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What a chad

Kyonne
madoHoMURA discussion 12 Mar 14:23
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I see

Kyonne
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 18:34
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yes, my semestrial dose of absolute anger, i needed this.

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh for the love of crap

Kyonne
Liberty discussion 03 Dec 16:45
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Thank God i decided to read this ironically a few chapters back, 'cause this chapter got a great laugh out of me.

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I was finding this manga pretty damn annoying, but now it has ascended into comedy gold. Can't wait for the next laugh

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well i wasn't playing Atelier for the yuri, i started playing them for the music mainly for Hayato Asano, Azure also having him was one of the driving force and staid for the science, also these kind of lower budget Vita games works perfectly for turn based combat since it can be carried by good ideas, tackling an action game seemed like an ordeal bigger than them, i kinda hold my action games in a very high standard Though i did say i was playing Samurai Warriors so clearly that standard is rapidly falling

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Whichever of you guys made this thread... Thanks, got baited by some motherfucker on /v/ to try Nights of Azure out, and since i was already on a Koei high after playing 4 Ateliers game non-stop and Samurai Warriors 4 Empires i figured one more wouldn't hurt, but damn it's not worth it, maybe i could power through it with some quality yuri but that doesn't seem to be the case
Oh well, back to FreeCell

Kyonne
Anime season 09 Jul 18:30
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You can't do it Dragon Ball, you can't just materialize meme magic whenever you want, that goes against the natural order of... Stuff

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm probably delirating and there's no manga of sorts around here, but my memory's been jogged so hard i just have to know if it's really a thing
Don't have much info though, overall it's about this one kid who ain't even old enough to squeeze a toothpaste, she likes this older girl, a middle/high schoolgirl or something, and then time passes and the little brat is now the middle/high schooler and she still likes the older girl who now might or might not be the school nurse, probably not since Dear My Teacher pops in my head sometimes and that just complicates it all
Anyway i'd appreciate if you guys could shoot me any examples of the "little girl growing up and still being in love with their past crush" trope so maybe i could find it in the middle of it all

Kyonne
Anime season 13 Apr 14:34
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Finally got around watching the new Legend of The Galactic Bishonen...
I went to watch that bad boy with the worst attitude in the world but in the end it wasn't too bad...
I mean sure i wanted to stab my eyes the moment Reuenthal and Mittermeyer appeared in the opening and i'm really tired of Reinahrd's overused voice actor, but what can i say, it was fun

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm in heaven

Hollllly shit man I'm glad I checked in here now I'm real pumped....
Looks like new kinds of character colour swaps tuff?? A new class???? HHHH excited!!

It uses the same color customization system as EOV, though it only let you change hair, eyes and skin seems like they're giving alternate color schemes for the classes from games that didn't have them, what with the edgy looking EO3 Sovereign

Man... 19 classes... Character creation this time will take forever

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright....
Alright
We gotta have a serious talk regarding Ready Player One:
Holy shit motherfuckers actually used Godzilla's theme! They didn't have to! In fact i thought nothing big G related was going to show up after he didn't appear after the t-rex and kong, but they did it anyways! The boring CGi anime movie didn't use the theme but they did! Fuck this made the movie for me
Infinity War won't have gojira's theme therefore it will be by default a far lesser movie

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes
YEEEESSS
SONIC MANIA PLUS WAS REAL! TWO NEW CHARACTERS! SICK PHYSICAL RELEASE! 32 PAGE OF ART BOOK GOODNESS! And no new zones... I didn't sign up for this shit!

Kyonne
Anime season 13 Mar 12:02
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That stick is as useful as his flying cloud now... I guess Toriyama wants to keep the Monkey King stuff from the legend, perhaps for nostalgia alone.

I bet it's just a 'first promotional art' thing, the first one for Resurrection of F ended up having nothing to do with the movie

Kyonne
Anime season 12 Mar 21:29