Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

God bless Mochi, they consistently deliver fun and ecchi yuri without drama to the world. I just hope it doesn't have a "Turns out the effects of the potion run for so long, but after they worn off MC ends alone" or some other cop out ending like that.

i still dont feel like the FeMC can even love anyone , she was just thinking of being popular using the sports girl , other chapters showed she didnt care about anyone else but herself.

I mean there is nothing pointing to her loving one of the girls at all.

Maybe that is hinting that a harem ending is the most likely outcome? One can dream.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 12:24PM

Kal3d
Image Comments 06 Jun 11:56
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
90281553_p0

Funny how this is actually canon in the Holoyuri lore.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

There are certain things that I have been told about Gyerin in Sadistic Beauty and that is that the protagonist of that story has treated her badly, even forced her to participate in a threesome with a man when she is clearly a lesbian and even knowing that Gyerin had feelings for her, she continued using her like a sex toy and gave her hope for a future together.

Sounds exactly like a lot of other het korean webtoons i've read. Dunno why a lot of them have horrible people as protagonists.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So i'm guessing this is ending with Sora either leaving for college or they end up living together. Either way, i'm happy to see the author wasn't rushed to an ending this time around.

Kal3d
Image Comments 20 Apr 23:46
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eyhwrnqu8amzb7a-orig

For a hot second i thought this was Gura x Ame fanart. Well, time to cath up with LL to know who these characters are and ship them properly.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

After a pretty forgettable day, this is actually soul cleansing. We seriously need a Family Yuri serialization pronto.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Finally, a perfect counter for that damn "Happy End" story.

Kal3d
Citrus + discussion 15 Apr 19:47
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm in agreement with Matsuri for once. Why is Sabu so hellbent in having them not move to second base? She loves to have Yuzu and Mei in perpetual 1st base.

Kal3d
Image Comments 15 Apr 04:50
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@FluffyCow I get what you're saying. I also like to fantasize about same sex couples on my favorite anime series, hell, thats how i discovered yuri and yaoi in the first place. But i was just trying to know was if this ship was one of those fantasy land ships many fans of yuri/yaoi made on the spot or if it had some grounds in reality since i've seen a couple of official artworks of them together. I don't have anything against the former since you can ship whoever you like as long as you're not being toxic about it, but i just like it when my gay ships have a little substance to them.

Kal3d
Image Comments 14 Apr 20:20
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@Lbeingrllygay Thanks a ton for the very informative response. I was already planning on watching the series ever since i heard all the praise it got on social media, but i was curious to see why so many people were shipping these two characters and wanted to see if it wasn't just the "aren't these characters that shared a glance tots gay for each other" crowd going at it. I know shounen shows are pretty well known to never even entertain the idea of same sex couples on a popular show like this, but its surprising to see theres at least something that supports the ship within the show and that it has many supporters as well.

But yeah, i knew that if one of these characters was a main one, it was almost a given that they're going to fall in love with the MC eventually. It's the way shounen works.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I get that this is a story about how married life can work out between people that do care about each other and how sometimes you don't necessarily need to have more than just those feelings for it to work, but to me the story feels a bit like the "They're just a pair of ultra best friends living together" meme that people say when someone online wonders about the sexuality of some characters. Maybe their dynamic would evolve in future chapters and i would look like a dumbass in retrospective for thinking that, but right now i don't feel like we're going to get more than what we have.

The credit pages are more interesting than the actual story. If this were IRL, I would label Ruriko as a fairly selfish and narcissistic person. She contributes very little to the relationship. I know that this story wants to somehow convince the reader that being in this type of relationship is okay, but in reality, this would be a very unhealthy one, and almost assuredely one that would not have a happy ending.

I think you meant to say Kurumi since Ruriko is actually the one who does the most for their relationship.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Ok, this was sooooo gooooood. Like, this is all what i thought and hoped Hibike Euphonium to be. Its probably Yayoi's best work to date and you telling me it got axed? It almost feels like Yayoi knew it wasn't going to last for long and did the best of the few chapters she was given. The only complain i have (The same one many others seem to have) is that we never see what type of person was Ema dating, not even a hint of it, so i really really hope Yayoi makes some sort of "Where are they now?" chapter in the future and we get to see who she was dating as well as seeing how Chika and Sakiko are doing in their new life. Overall, yeah, this is among my favorite yuris of all time now.

Kal3d
Image Comments 14 Apr 02:25
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

So, as someone who hasn't watched or read Jujutsu Kaisen, is this a crack pairing like the ones from MHA? Or is there any indication that yuri MIGHT happen? Not that it matters in my decision to watch it, but i definitely don't want to hope for something that would never happen.

Kal3d
Image Comments 14 Apr 02:09
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Etbim2zvoaiua8h-orig

Where is the vore tag?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I started reading this story back in 2017 so it feels nice to finally see its conclusion. It was a pretty good, albeit slow af, ride. Some side characters got done a bit dirty imo (Especially the girl who had the unrequited love with the actress since she literally marries a faceless randy lol), i did liked almost all of their endings though i wished we would've seen more from the ex-council presidents a bit more than just hints that they were happy living their best lesbians lives together.

Damn, i wouldn't even have known this got uploaded here a couple of months ago had i not checked my "To Read" list. Thank god i got bored and checked it today lol. Anyways, i read this author's next story wasn't yuri-centric and that it was more like a yuri as a side plot one, could anyone here confirm that? I like this author's art style a lot, but i don't really feel like a normal romance story from them.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Just when I thought Tsubomi caught a break, that last panel got me. Does she not like happiness?

Not really surprising, when we see her in the original sister on a dating site manga, she's clearly still hung up on Daidou and bitter about the breakup. It wouldn't make sense if she found happiness this quickly after the breakup.

I mean, in the last chapter she seems to at least try to move on from Daidou with her friend so i guess its all good. Also, i'm dissapointed it ended so abruptly and so, i don't know, bland? Like, i at least hoped we'll get to see assistant chan and her tsundere boss once more, but oh well. I do hope that Mochi takes some of the couples in here and make one-shots of them in the future.

Kal3d
Image Comments 06 Apr 14:28
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eyh0uhlvoas0i2q-orig

@FluffyCow Its semi joking and semi serious. Ever since that MariShion off-collab where something allegedly happened between them, Shion has been avoiding the topic like the plague and has denied multiple times something happened, while Marine in the other hand has been vehemently trying to make Shion admit that something did happened that night. Whether she is or not trying to destroy that ship is just me merely speculating from the fact that they've barely collabed ever since that.

Kal3d
Image Comments 06 Apr 02:03
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eyh0uhlvoas0i2q-orig

My favorite Marine ship (Since Shion is hellbent in destroying the MariShion one).

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Such a classic move, a flashback chapter after a big cliffhanger.
Well, I can't say I didn't like it at all, because it gives us a new perspective about how Kurokawa feels and thinks. I just think this chapter was too short and I expected to see that scene where she bumped into Fujishiro and her boyfriend, and shows us how she felt about that encounter.

I was expecting the same, but we already got a semi-explanation of how she actually felt that day in the last chapter. I think we would get at least another flashback chapter of her actual thoughts on her whole friendship with Nanaki and would get to see her actual thoughts during that moment before we get to see the climax of Nanaki's confession. At least thats what i'm hoping for.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Kal3d posted:

Aaaah the memories, i was really obsessed with this series back in my freshman year of uni. Out of all the ships on this story, Haruki x Isuke was by far my favorite so i'm glad this got finally translated. Are there more chapters of this?

Yes! We'll be working on at least four more.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to more yuri assassins.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Aaaah the memories, i was really obsessed with this series back in my freshman year of uni. Out of all the ships on this story, Haruki x Isuke was by far my favorite so i'm glad this got finally translated. Are there more chapters of this?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm glad we got Mihoko's backstory before this. It makes the whole yuri aspect of the story a little more believable. I mean, i'm not against the idea of older women falling in love with young girls for the very first time, but its a nice change of pace when the older woman already had gay feelings before she met that young girl.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Hey, at least she'll get to spend waaaay more time with her teacher now.

Kal3d
Image Comments 02 Apr 11:58
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Exdiptxucaqxxoh-orig

This just reminded me that i really want to read a yandere yuri manga where both the protagonists are similarly aged and doesn't end in a fucking depressing way.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I knew there was something fishy about this when i saw the Senpai TL note lol. Pretty interested in reading the proper chapter soon though since the art style is right up my current alley.