Forum › Posts by Ratte

joined Jan 8, 2016

http://ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/The_/ak/_Wiki

I don't give a fuck, this is my last post anyway but maybe you wanted to discuss this.

Goodbye.

joined Jan 8, 2016

2k posts. Yay me?

I feel so sorry for your loss.

Ratte
Is this a gay website? 18 Jul 09:46
joined Jan 8, 2016

She is into something called a touhou project. I searched on google and there was a lot of pictures of anime girls holding hands. Is this some kind of gay stuff?

Cory is my favourite gay black friend.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yup,check the discord. But I still think it's very weird that they are taking down LazyLily's work as well, I've been lurking this website for years and have never seen something like this. It would be nice to have an explanation.

Check the locked Thread, Lazy Lilys uploader was one of the defenders and I don't know if they butted heads afterwards.

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 11:24AM

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

Fuck no, that's a waste of Eyes.

my vision is augmented

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

Shockingly, when you openly state that you're going to tolerate nazi shit, you get the same boring, repeated bullshit they spread everywhere. "lol TRIGGERED!" (which is apparently the highest form of comedy considering how many people repeat it which such satisfaction) "It's ironic and a joke and sarcasm and satire, don't you get it!" "Umm, actually, nazi symbols aren't really nazi symbols and everyone should just pretend that my use of nazi symbols in a context where they're very clearly meant to be nazi symbols is really referring to the true meaning of nazi symbols." And now "nazis are the real victims of a grand conspiracy to import immigrants to Germany and destroy the white race!"

Must be hard using rational thinking and not just scream racism when you see a symbol at the very end of a smut manga that resembled something else once.

Speaking of conspiracies.

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12602-mermaids-lovers-discussion?page=1#forum_post_300561

"These are their ideal lesbians: fictional and fetishized. Lesbians are cool so long as they exist only to entertain men. It's when they want things like rights and respect that they become the blight that is bringing the entirety of western civilization to its knees."

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

the scanlators are somehow the bad guys in this, what brilliant logic.

yes, because THEY'RE NAZIS you incompetent, craven toad

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5886-forum-rules?page=1#forum_post_70823

Can I refer you to rule number #1.

Goodbye.

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

So we really are just gonna get all chummy with the dudes who were too Nazi for fucking 4chan. Well then

Both sides are terrible, no amount of nazi calling changes that, I speak for the actions that were taken here specifically. You can witness yourself how it went over on the other side, thankfully there didn't seem to be anything removed there.

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

So anyway, this has devolved into people fighting about es jay double u's and making transphobic jokes to prove they're Not For Kids 2Fast2Edgy™ The Squeakuel but that aside just gonna say
I think it's infinitely more important to create a safe web environment for people and to draw the line when dealing with people who refuse to work with staff and instead try to bully and threaten them than to not lose 13 translated works.

Yes, for people that need to be defended by people that just pull the old delete move when asked as to why it had to be removed several times with no reason at all, one time I even witnessed personally!
Because after over one year of allowing it with only one person showing a little bit of concern in the several releases, this other person comes up, throws accusations around like confetti and the scanlators are somehow the bad guys in this, what brilliant logic.

Edit, I still have no idea where this threaten and bully idea is coming from, after being accused of absolutly anything in the book, they considered just pulling the whole thing because of the negative feedback they got when they actually asked for a reason, so yeah, quite hypocritical..

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 10:11AM

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

We have needed a new action yuri series for a long time, hopefully this one is a long runner.

@VivianGames For someone who has "DIE CIS SCUM" as their avatar you seem to be quite the hypocrite. Do you actually believe cis people should die or are you just being "ironic"?

Well, since jokes are suppossed to be funny, I guess we can say that she is dead serious. :)

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

You reached new levels of troll.

Have a nice ban, you sure will trip one of those flags soon. :)

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

having nazi shit on dynasty scans is extremely upsetting what with their whole history of putting queer people in concentration camps and destroying a huge part of queer history, and the fact that modern nazis continue to harass and abuse queer people online. i see fucking nazis try to drive people like me to suicide. i know of at least one person driven to suicide by their ilk. nazism isn't a funny joke. it's a disgusting ideology that would enact another holocaust if they were in the position to do so, and they're doing their best to get in that position again. the fact that dynasty scans is fine having a bunch of nazi shit on their site is upsetting beyond words.

Please take your meds.

Also, shut up.

Ratte
Anime season 08 Jul 14:19
joined Jan 8, 2016

my thought after watching Kemono Friends

the bad cg, the clunkiness, the awkwardness all add up and end up creating it's so bad but so good situation.
it's bad cg Moe a new kind of Moe!!!
the clunkiness the awkwardness so damn Moe!!
so bad so Moe!!
can it be recreated.....

anime is dead!

Ratte
Image Comments 04 Jul 14:32
joined Jan 8, 2016
__hiiragi_kagami_izumi_konata_and_takara_miyuki_lucky_star_drawn_by_yoshimizu_kagami__6614de665f8b8cc2fdf1588b3be01bc7

They fuck all but confirmed it, they danced around it in their usually tippy-toe-y way, going, "Yeah, maybe you are on to something there ~wink wink~, that's why the butcher said Homura PROBABLY loves Madoka. PROBABLY! You would think the author himself had some clarity on that, but that's just how it goes.

Who knew Miyuki is a reverend, context, what is that?

Ratte
Image Comments 04 Jul 12:58
joined Jan 8, 2016
__hiiragi_kagami_izumi_konata_and_takara_miyuki_lucky_star_drawn_by_yoshimizu_kagami__6614de665f8b8cc2fdf1588b3be01bc7

No, we just like to think that they are couples based on the few bones the authors threw us or felt comfortable sharing. (See VOICE ACTORS "confirming" fan-favourite couples like Nanoha and Fate + Miku and Hibiki)

By that logic, I would think that Miyuki is actually a reverend instead of it possibly being cosplay.

joined Jan 8, 2016
Ratte
Image Comments 03 Jun 04:53
joined Jan 8, 2016
Sakura%20x%20karin

I would but..

Nah.

Ratte
Anime season 23 May 15:34
joined Jan 8, 2016

Who's ready for more anime where there's actually nothing happening?! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-22/atto-non-non-biyori-manga-gets-new-anime-project/.116452 I AM! Luv it lol

Flatty-san died for our sins you monster

Ratte
Anime season 22 May 12:39
joined Jan 8, 2016

Cavendish family is yuri family!!!! magic babies!!

But... But.... Yuri ded... ;_;

Ratte
Anime season 21 May 11:17
joined Jan 8, 2016

super saiyans forever ruined now all super saiyans in the future will be skinny without any speck of muscle mass......at least give her female mma muscle tone.
at least female broly massive hulk mode a thing.
no moe ssj!!!! dbs is crap!!

yuri saiyans!!!!

Can I adopt you?

Ratte
Anime season 13 May 17:47
joined Jan 8, 2016

This is your Majin Buu for tonight, straight out of Toei's site

FURIIZA-SAN

joined Jan 8, 2016

Kuroko steals the show whenever she appears.

Her Index episodes were the only ones that I genuinly liked, she is just much more developed for some reason, everyone else has cookie cutter personalities.

joined Jan 8, 2016

:)

Ratte
Anime season 08 May 12:53
joined Jan 8, 2016
Ratte
Ayame 14 discussion 07 May 11:13
joined Jan 8, 2016

Do-your-best-down-there-beam