Forum › My Beloved discussion

joined Sep 23, 2014

A little piece of cruelty...

Yuri Otaku Girl
Ran%20&%20chen
joined Jul 23, 2014

Lol at the end with that NozoEri song reference. (Garasu no Hanazono)

Loved the manga~!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow the 2nd chapter was so boringly cliche ugh. The forced drama was pretty shit too. Probably one of the my least favorite works by Takemiya Jin. But since there's 10 chapters, I'll try and hope that this gets somewhat better....

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

YAY ! Another great chapter. Now I wish sensei would finish fragments of love ( Omoi no Kakera).!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

YAY ! Another great chapter. Now I wish sensei would finish fragments of love ( Omoi no Kakera).!

I think that should be directed more at Translator-Sensei than Takemiya-Sensei...

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Funny how thoughts change as characters develop. Last chapter I was cheering Youko to fight on. Now I'm not even sure at all if I want her to end up with Nana. Nana seems immature and short-sighted, and I can't for the life of me figure out how Youko fell in love with someone who just keeps hurting her (obviously there's more to each character, and we don't choose who we fall in love with...I just don't follow is all).

Credits page: can someone tell me where all the ErixUmi is coming from? Far as I'm concerned there hasn't been much in the way of any development between those two any more than there has for Umi and Honoka, and even that isn't the main pairing for those two.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Credits page: can someone tell me where all the ErixUmi is coming from? Far as I'm concerned there hasn't been much in the way of any development between those two any more than there has for Umi and Honoka, and even that isn't the main pairing for those two.

Eri and Umi have similar personalities. Music videos usually had them near each other or having some supportive (touchy feely) moments. Same goes for the anime.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:36AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Funny how thoughts change as characters develop. Last chapter I was cheering Youko to fight on. Now I'm not even sure at all if I want her to end up with Nana. Nana seems immature and short-sighted, and I can't for the life of me figure out how Youko fell in love with someone who just keeps hurting her (obviously there's more to each character, and we don't choose who we fall in love with...I just don't follow is all).

IMHO, sometimes you just fall in love with the person who is most important to you. in Youko's case, Nana was that person. as for Nana's immaturity, well... OK, she had a crush on Tsukiko and to a lesser degree had those emotions/feelings reinforced and validated by the manga she was reading. when her heart gets hurt, she immediately dismisses the whole thing as "onee-sama play" because it is easier to dismiss those feelings than have to admit that your heart was broken, and I don't think that is completely an immature thing to do as many of us do it when we cannot get our way.

Also, notice that Nana is crying here. question that should be asked, is she crying because she hurt her best friend's feelings, because in that instance she realizes she is really in love with Youko, or both?

Finally, some may call this story and especially this chapter cliche, but I kinda like that the drama was forced to move the story along. truthfully, I don't think I could have taken another chapter or two of Nana squealing over Tsukiko. plus, it allows Takamiya-sensei to explore Nana's feelings and how Nana might come to the realization that she really loves Youko (assuming they end up together).

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Oh how I live for Scanlator jokes. NOZOERI FTW!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

IMHO, sometimes you just fall in love with the person who is most important to you. in Youko's case, Nana was that person. as for Nana's immaturity, well... OK, she had a crush on Tsukiko and to a lesser degree had those emotions/feelings reinforced and validated by the manga she was reading. when her heart gets hurt, she immediately dismisses the whole thing as "onee-sama play" because it is easier to dismiss those feelings than have to admit that your heart was broken, and I don't think that is completely an immature thing to do as many of us do it when we cannot get our way.

Agree

Also, notice that Nana is crying here. question that should be asked, is she crying because she hurt her best friend's feelings, because in that instance she realizes she is really in love with Youko, or both?

I think that she started crying becuase she "dismissed" the whole Tsukiko-stuff, meaning that she didn't cry after getting her heart broken, but after Youko screamed at her then It was too much for her and started crying.. but of course, you might be right. I dunno :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You know, I'm starting to feel tired of the drama on Jin's stories. They're still good and the characters are endearing but the drama bombs are getting old.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

today i got a taste of my own medicine :(

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

What I liked best in the second chapter:

ERI AND UMI ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!∞

Yes. Yes. Definitely!

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Pls guys there are only 2 otp in LL
NozoEli and KotoUmi
Nothing else to add

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

today i got a taste of my own medicine :(

I'm sure you must have done something to deserve it.

joined Aug 5, 2013

Eri x Umi eh? After reading im@s's Forbidden Fruit...ehehehehehe....anything can happen.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Eri and Umi have similar personalities. Music videos usually had them near each other or having some supportive (touchy feely) moments. Same goes for the anime.

Eh. Where the girls stand in the group songs doesn't really say much to their ship character, since pretty much everyone gets touchy feely with everyone. And there really aren't any clear moments in the anime for them...especially if you compare anything you could call as such to the NozoEri moments.

Also saying people are meant for each other from similar personality is like saying people who like the color red like strawberries...it's a complete non sequitor.

I dunno, like people are free to ship what they want, but I just don't see why people get in each other's faces over them...especially if it breaks canon.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh well... there's goes the Tsukiko route.
Can't blame on me for having hopes, with the first chapter alone we had chances that she would develop genuine (or already has) feelings for Nana. Now I can see that was only hopeful thinking.

But, more importantly... Nozoeli is justice, love and truth!!!
No, seriously, they're so perfect for each other.
And Umi belongs to Kotori, everyone knows that!! Fufufu~!!

joined Sep 9, 2013

It is very simple. Nana was heart broken and her words were just her trying to protect herself from what was a terrible event. So I have no idea where you get the idea she is immature and short-sighted(she is only a TEENAGER!). They were not talking about an event that happened a year ago but rather less then a few hours. also "keeps hurting her" ?! what? How is Nana only at fault when Youko does not speak of her feelings.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It is very simple. Nana was heart broken and her words were just her trying to protect herself from what was a terrible event. So I have no idea where you get the idea she is immature and short-sighted(she is only a TEENAGER!). They were not talking about an event that happened a year ago but rather less then a few hours. also "keeps hurting her" ?! what? How is Nana only at fault when Youko does not speak of her feelings.

Yeah, to some degree you can see the tears partly as "oh shit, I've been hurting Youko all this time haven't I?" as much as "I was trying to laugh this off but now I can't and it hurts". She's clearly out of her depth on both issues, and wanting to play Maria-same for reals just shows how little knowledge of romantic relationships she has.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Yeah, to some degree you can see the tears partly as "oh shit, I've been hurting Youko all this time haven't I?" as much as "I was trying to laugh this off but now I can't and it hurts". She's clearly out of her depth on both issues, and wanting to play Maria-same for reals just shows how little knowledge of romantic relationships she has.

Careful. I never said Nana was only at fault. But she is part of who's at fault for other reasons.

Nezchan kinda hit one part of what I was getting. I do not blame Nana for not treating Youko's feeling properly since up to that point she was unaware. I didn't say I saw that one scene as her being immature and shortsighted...it was the holistic set of examples we got from her. She closed her mind to her close friend (in hindsight I think they are close friends and I can see why Youko fell in love...I just couldnt see it immediately after the case) and even went so much as to slap her and storm out. That is what we call a "third eye problem", meaning we don't want to look at ourselves in the reality of a situation (hence, the third eye).

And you kinda supported my argument when you said "she is only a teenager". Yes. Yes she is. That's my point. Immature. Immaturity doesn't = being a 5 year old. Immaturity = not having enough maturity to handle a situation, and I think it's fair to say that applies to her up to this point.

2 chapters in. We don't have much of a look at anyone's full-bodied character right now. Just atm I see Tsukiko and Nana as hurtful characters. For now.

joined Jun 12, 2012

All three of them are shitty characters, imo

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh man ouch...The confession late, after some ruining drama...made me go misty...here's hoping the next chapter has some happy to go with the angst
Thank for scantalating ^_^

joined May 2, 2014

jin.. jin.. jin why are u always doing that to me i want my happy ending JUST UGH!!!

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 5:54PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

2 chapters in. We don't have much of a look at anyone's full-bodied character right now. Just atm I see Tsukiko and Nana as hurtful characters. For now.

IMO, I would not categorize Nana as hurtful. misguided yes, but not hurtful because her actions were not intentional unlike Tsukiko's actions. Remember where Youko laments on finally understanding the saying, "love is blind?" That applies perfectly to Nana. Nana's crush on Tsukiko caused her to behave in a way that while unintentionally hurtful to Youko, were seen as perfectly reasonable by Nana; thus Nana was blinded by her emotions (which I believe you and Nezchan alluded to in an earlier reply) and how her actions/reactions affected Youko.

To reply you must either login or sign up.