Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The scanslating comments are top notch and made my day :’D
I always love credit pages like that ❤️

last edited at Dec 24, 2023 7:57AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Doesn't the tag needs to be changed? Yuri Crush and Subtext probably more fitting. Because sadly there's no actual girlxgirl here at least to my standards. Just really heavy gay vibes.

Honestly I agree with this. Change the tags! It’s just misleading otherwise.

Dardes
Fly By discussion 24 May 04:33
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I googled to see the noctilucent bugs.. that must’ve been a joke right? I only found noctilucent clouds, not bugs though.

Dardes
Fly By discussion 24 May 04:33
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I googled to see the noctilucent bugs.. that must’ve been a joke right? I only fount noctilucent clouds, not bugs though.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm just here for this wild ride
The art is SO good. I love this huge drama, the flawed characters. I'm lowkey hoping for the NTR. I want to see where this is going, cause I have no idea and I'm having fun

Absolutely agree!
All of the people discussing whether the characters are bad or not, when the characters all too young and not knowing what’s good for them to do to solve all their current stuff.
Everyone’s a human and they learn in their own ways - the mangaka is illustrating it perfectly. The art’s pretty intriguing, loving it

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yes........ I’m confused.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Intense Alice :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I fucking love this manga! It makes me so happy somehow :’D

Dardes
Asagi Ryuu discussion 18 Sep 03:15
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love Her Art So Much ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶♥

It’s a He btw

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Is there something in the freaking water around there that results in psychologically abusive adults (“You’re prettier when you don’t smile”—who the fuck says that to a child?) and yandere high schoolers (“Cry. Cry. Cry. Suffer. Because only then are you mine alone.”) and middle schoolers (“I wish Amane was as ugly as shit.”).

I’m not sure little Kou is up to an entire community makeover . . .

Turns out they live in Silent Hill, Japan.

Exactly my thoughts, the adults are super messed up if they say that.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'd call that codependency.

Whatever works for them though.

Serious codependency! Control freak and stalker in an infinite loop.

Tbh it’s perfect! She’s a massive stalker and she really enjoys it! Loving it <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That tail leg wrap on page 28 was everything. <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Mugality

I wish we had a tag for a character that pervs/enjoys watching yuri couples do yuri stuff. Would be called Muging or Mugiism :D I don’t know...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Tfw you think your crush is trying to drug you but you're totally okay with it.

Goals

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

man, some of us has been reading this for almost 5 years now....

At first I couldn’t belive that it has been more than five years, then I check the beginning of the comments and the first comment is mine. That is scary to think of, that I’ve been waiting for this manga for more than 5 years.

Dardes
TANKOBU discussion 15 Jun 10:50
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This was absolutely great!
Thank you so much for scanlating it ❤️

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

.....This confirms my doubts about dynasty's NSFW tags.... over time modarate amounts of sex has turned into NSFW.... sweats #neverusedtosweatatNSFW

That’s a shame. I like to search for “moderate amounts of sex” cuz it has just the right amount.
Maybe we can fix it? By suggesting it, rather than the NSFW

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Do girls actually casually touch each other's boobs like that, or is it just manga artists catering to boy's fantasise?

I don’t think they do — in my experience, at least. But I live in central europe and didn’t have many female friends so ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Maybe japanese girls do that?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

A girl in my school used to do stuff like this to me ("forcing" me to do something, teasing me, etc) I told her I didn't liked it but to be honest.. I did :/ It was weird and felt wrong but I didn't cared. After some time she stopped and.. I kinda miss it...

Damn I'm weird

Find someone to role-play with you, you can have a safe word and all.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The bully is holding a gun behind her back!! I repeat! A gun!

Naw, no idea what she is holding :D Seems like it will be th bully item :/ Or maybe I just saw wrong cuz art.

Dardes
Touma-kun discussion 10 Mar 00:36
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Is there any release date on this? I wanna know whether this is earlier or latest work from Shuninta. Hoping this won’t become a trend for Shu, I like the other stories more :x

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I gotta say I come and re-read this from time to time, how wonderful...

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

(sigh) I know there are people who have masochistic tastes. However, why does anime, and manga always make characters, that take it to ridiculously over the top levels. It's not funny, it's creepy.

I think this manga's saving grace is how over the top it is. Also, even though I'm very used to the exaggeration humor of anime and manga, this one still manages to take unexpected turns, I never expect schoolgirls to get that crazy about mundane things.

I really think the masochistic schoolgirl was way over the top. so much so, I spent the entire chapter cringing, and racing to the end, just to get it over. I just hope she isn't going to be a long term regular character.

I agree with SimObrigada, it’s this manga’s saving grace. I’m in the same boat though, been reading manga and watching anime for years and I’ve absolutely loved Asobi Asobase and other stuff like that..
I hope Saroma stays, she’s absolutely great :’D

Maybe come back to read this manga after you see more anime/manga?.. Like Gekkan Shoujo, then Amagi Park and then Asobi Asobase?

Dardes
1 x ½ discussion 09 Mar 03:50
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

These fucking mosquitos..

Lmao

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can we start a new tag “Full pink”, just like “Full colour” exists?
(Edit: Fixed up details, like color -> colour, and capital letters)

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 2:01AM