Forum › Posts by palakangorange

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I love this type of pairing. And the art too

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

One of the feel-good mangas out there. Reading Miss Sunflower always feels like coming home while at the same time feeling those fluttering feelings I only get from reading yuri / lesbian romances

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

It's been a while since I added something on my Favorites here. Pls keep them coming

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Moar lesbian moms pls

palakangorange
Image Comments 26 Feb 00:57
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013
Dmzbo9vwaaamf8m-orig

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 12:58AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013
palakangorange
777 discussion 19 Jan 22:08
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Nana?!! Huuu

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Digging this

palakangorange
Image Comments 15 Dec 01:17
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Yup. I need tons of crushes then

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Aaargh. I'm getting Mirandy vibe from this one

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I do that to people I really like. Never asking the whys. Always afraid of disrupting the status quo. Just secretly pining. Hence the relationship remains on the surface level

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Missing the first season of this. Need more delinquent yuri ships, esp. something like Sado x Yuko

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Lol, for some reason, this reminded me of Binbougami ga!'s parodies, like this one

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Ok. We need a long-lost sister, half-sister, sister-in-law, nun sister, step mom, step aunt, cousin or if nothing else, just somebody, for Tsubomi. Hurry, before she reaches the level of that actress (which I kinda don't like the attitude/presentation at this point). And to preserve the holy Kagaya family, of course

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

^Same here. Darn

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Yoh x Miki, Mother x Aunt hands down best pairings in this series! But dang, I don't want my dark-haired girl to end up with the molester or her little sister. She deserves better, imo

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

It could be a lot of things but no mention of any reason for the 4 1/2 years publication gap http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/07-1/moe-manga-ichigo-marshmallow-returns-with-8th-volume-in-november. Hopefully it'll be a huge hit for us to have anime season 2

Edit: Love the blurb.
"Get ready for a cute overload so intense that it can be used as a deadly weapon when slices of everyday life get whipped to frothy perfection in STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW!"

last edited at Nov 30, 2017 4:05AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Fuwa! Fuwa! Apparently, there's a new volume out (8th).

Lol at Nobue's face in there ^

More pics and other salivating yuri mangas from Erica's blog - http://okazu.yuricon.com/2017/11/27/tokyo-journal-sailor-moon-in-harajuku-and-shopping-for-yuri-in-akihabara/

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Grab the six episodes now at https://yuri-goggles.com/2017/11/26/futari-monologue-j-web-drama/. Look for the GEDDEM link at the end (Mediafire).

palakangorange
Honkai Impact 3 28 Nov 08:24
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Has anyone here played Honkai Impact 3? It's a mobile game RPG. I'm amazed with the graphics, Japanese VAs, and of course, the potential for yuri since it's an all girls game. You have the straight-laced/hime, genki, stoic, sexy/well-endowed type.

http://asia.honkaiimpact3.com/m/

I've read that it's not pay to win (but if you want to win faster, then pay).

palakangorange
Image Comments 21 Nov 01:45
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013
9a9d3d497f4e60001411264af2da2e7a

Damn, I miss this. Nobue, especially. And that nostalgic ending song.

palakangorange
Image Comments 21 Nov 01:22
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013
Dkam2x2vwaelmiv-orig

Oh, that Code Blue. I've read about it on Yuri Goggles

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

It's OK. In any proper yuriverse, urine is perfectly pure and sweet. Probably scented to attract other females (or maybe sisters...), too.

Yes, just like what happened in Gill McKnight's Silver Collar. It's part of an ancient mating ritual. So there.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

yuri published in het hentai magazine!!
what mag?

It's being published in ExE. They have a section called Girls' Garden, which is 100% SFW yuri. Oh the irony.

Shame because the stories there are really nice but I'm not buying a 600 pages hentai mag for 100 pages of yuri.

I wish the scanlator would keep an eye on them, or they work on previous/future yuri gems buried on that mag.

Also, the sexiness of the short-haired girl! The setting is much sexier than a pub, too. Them canoodling together would be nice, noh?

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I am Mii. I am so conscious of being touchy to others, especially women I like and simply those I wanna be friends with. In return, I have a weakness for affectionate women. And surprise, I beat up myself in the process of does-she or doesn't-she, afraid to be considered "weird" for my actions. In the end, I become closed-off. It's a tiring battle with myself, really.