Forum › Posts by KcaT

KcaT
VANILLALIP discussion 24 Feb 12:29
joined Jan 8, 2014

I don't know whether to be awed at how cute it was or bitter at how uncaring they are with their relationship....

i vote for the latter

aren't you confusing uncaring for "casual"? and aside from that...
didn't they spend a few pages explaining how both characters keep a regimented disconnect from people on purpose? so knowing that and considering the entire conversation they had a very passionate confession just then, but the front they both put up is a constant habit!
(I mean part of the convo was about if they were gonna be exclusive and what not, so it's more serious than "casual" right?)
I dunno im just feeling chatty ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

awww...
(this has more yuri than transistor teaset... ijs)

joined Jan 8, 2014

ok this chapter was amusing, its amazing how they go into these like hobbies and niche type things and such....but where's the yuri again? I forget...

joined Jan 8, 2014

did a re-read and had to check the comments....wow, so much seriousness, the story itself was unremarkable except for the original-ish concept
(btw thanks for posting the page faust....actually better than this ch lol)
but yeah about the comments, just cause this was not a comedy nobody liked it?
cause I know I've seen a lot of y'all reading "campus life" lol

and yeah I agree Canno's works are kinda blah

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was too cute!
Lol, at Sakuya and her knives ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Gosh, Karuha you're killing it. What a wonderful doujin with beautiful, beautiful art.

I feel like the vacation setting was a nice way to explore nico & maki with their guards down. Getting to see the characters interact without their constant tsundere masks generated such a relaxed and heartwarming story.

agreed, and the final scenes on the balcony gave off an air of maturity...seeing Nico be herself instead of the 'tsun' and boastful show she always has...
ahhh vaca'ys are the best

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 5:43AM

KcaT
Image Comments 21 Feb 05:38
joined Jan 8, 2014
58648396_p20

I feel like originally her left arm was bent at the elbow her hand holding and caressing...and the artist changed it---maybe couldn't get the look right?

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

kyaaa!! I love this series so far...it's super cute, but the dialogue is so unique! plus Hanaoka-san has a certain quality, like mature but mischievous? I dunno, I just wanna keep reading this story ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

sempai is so bold! hehehe ^_^
they haven't even done the ferris wheel ride yet!! oh but maybe with that additional tension it'll be amazing ^_^ lol
thanks for scantalating!

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

so sad, but also re-affirming, the flash forward made it really good ^_^ <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

OMG guys! This must be one of the best web series out there!

https://gigidigi.itch.io/lady

An original and interesting story. Art might be meh for some but the story is really good and cute.

I would really advise any yuri fan to give it a try.

I love it, Thanks for recommending :)

that was cool, I liked the art style! and the mc was pretty cute all "can do" attitude an such ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

i think this story would make an excellent anime...they could flesh it out with more shikigami encounters, and elaborate on some of the back story etc...and then the core of the story...I can see like episode one being super ambiguous and like in episode 2 or even 3 THEN you find out that "kendo-club-kun" is a tiny fox shikigami ^_^ ... it's got a bunch of really great parts and story that would make a fantastic anime....and of course you can't go wrong with the requirement of "kissing scenes" yes-yes it would make a fantastic yuri or subtext anime....
and the bl and yuri ending would totally cement it into fandom!!! does anyone know any good anime producers, oh and I need Imamura Youko senseii's contact info too,
thanks!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I did a re-read, and yeah...still more questions than conclusions...and it feels completely unfinished---well I suppose that was the point tho right? adventure just beginning or something of that sort...?

joined Jan 8, 2014

two years later and its still marked "ongoing" ... was it dropped by the scantalation group? or did it run out of raws? ugh, I want more chapters! any scantalators reading this should so pick this up! i'll be your best friend ;) hehehe ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

"thus began our wrestling tour" lol!
smh, this manga is just so awesome...I sometimes wonder about sempai, does she do any of it on purpose? lol, I only wonder because in some instances it's torture for Sayuri ^_^
thanks for scantalating!

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was pretty cute for such a short one ^_^
technically, is it "adult life"? I mean they're at a bar right? (Just wondering if it should get the tag or no?)

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Annnngst! Ugh, I want a ch 2 so she can have a good ending too lol

KcaT
MahoPre discussion 16 Feb 01:16
joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

that's it! seriously how do you all do that !? ^_^ thank you so much... I didn't think the search would work since I had (lol) zero memory of the title...ill be sure to remember the advanced search next time
again, thanks bunches ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

HELP! I can't find it....
it's yuri, nsfw, but romantic too...I think like a doctor/adult woman goes to a sex club regularly, then accidently runs into them, but the rule is no identity...
ugh, I wish we could select more than one tag to refine it a bit

joined Jan 8, 2014

lol, another funny premise with some seriously sexiness added to the mix....
thanks for scantalating ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

really good! but I so wanted at least a blush or gasp from trendy gurl

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was cute, and im so glad that Maki realized her feelings and confessed! Rin looked so happy! ^_^ hehe
Honestly I really wanted to see Maki all over Rin in this while Rin freaks out because of the injury and the proximity cause well, I for sure thought that's what it was gonna be with the title ^_^

KcaT
Renai Kowai discussion 14 Feb 03:39
joined Jan 8, 2014

looked like the story would be good, defo het tho so not surprised it was dropped, still I liked it the art, the build up, etc

joined Jan 8, 2014

omg, this series is awesome, but that ch. was amazing!!!
laughing so hard at that last page ^_^