Forum › Posts by Methetruth

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

yoonie0104

there is a realistic assumption and there's the crazy.
this was somewhat obvious, given the reaction in the car, Seju would'nt have known they dated until she saw the kiss mark.
and Sungji never left such a mark before.. XD
would Sungji really Send Sumin angry so Seju would comfort her later? nah

Well, the game is still on till the last minute but it seems like I dont have a lot of supporters, lollll

it could be that I have sympathisers rather than supporters XDD
high risk of heart break XDDD

You can share that with me :)

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Methetruth

You loose the bet? :'(

not at all ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

let me remind you of something, in the second arc, ch52 <- Sungji/Sumin a couple made in heaven, rings on their fingers and wine.. they've got it all.

ch55 <- disaster XD

Well, the game is still on till the last minute but it seems like I dont have a lot of supporters, lollll

But if you loose the bet you still ok with that, right? Since you bias Seju and want her to be happy. Good for you, good for Nora.
and me :))))))))))))

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

now let me blow this even though it's not very clear,

• why didn't Sungji get angry and fight with Sumin in the car ?

pay attention to ch79 lunch talk between Sungji and Seju, Seju questioned Sumin and Sungji's bond.
manhwa's time, they are in the next day.. Sungji dated Sumin, and then dropped Sungji to go directly to pick Seju up..
Sungji decided to brand "mark" Sumin instead of sending her angry and frustrated to Seju

-> Showing Seju a weakness in their relationship
Sungji could've kissed Sumin's lips.. but no, she left a mark instead.

(she is an angel and doesn't get angry.. no, she is very smart)

You loose the bet? :'(

last edited at May 30, 2017 7:01AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Does "chahee" mean something in korean? How could the unofficial translation has no "chahee"?

It's sound like Seju mother's name.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

sia ue

I don't think she wanted to get revenge for Seju betraying her. I remember what she did after broke up with Seju was that she sold her house and left Seju. That's all. She started her revenge on Seju after she was hurt by moleguy. So, imo, she did the revenge on Seju for what moleguy has done to her. Which was not understandable at all.

you know, Saehyun is really something, he told Sumin at the hospital in ch59, that the compensation was not the money, but that she was given a chance to take revenge on Seju. what did he mean ?
that part drives me crazy!.. did he know about the bartender thing at all ?.. or there is something we don't know yet
or did I miss something ?

I think it's mean not only the compensation was a chance to take revenge on Seju but also a condition for leaving with Seju after 10 years Sumin tortured Seju.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Just throwing this out there as people love plot twists but what if the weakness the Assassin is talking about is not Sumin as we think? But something else unknown to the reader? To be honest Sumin is the most obvious answer but you never know.

I found some related of what you said in previous chapter.
-Ch31: The grey hair man seemed to know about rumor Seju dated with a girl, which it's obviously not a secret.
-Ch49:the entertainment news about NamixSeju It's still about the sexual deviation of the chaebol and everyone knows it.
Now in ch76 the hit girl said that she knew Seju's weakspot and would keep it as a secret. So Sumin maybe not really a think, it must be sth nobody knows. The questions is: why keep that secret? And keep that secret from who?

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

but I believe that Nammi existence was important to test the bond between Seju and Sumin, and she also said something very important that may be related to the bartender incident, I think she will appear later to test another bond, but I will keep this prediction to myself atm.

What did she say?

ch49.. read the phone call dialogue part, I found it interesting and tackled 2 points that can be related to the bartender incident.

if you are interested in the bartender incident, you can also recheck ch11, the shoes, the opened "DOORS", Seju first thing she said to him in ch 10, I can't back my opinion up, but it's an intuition tho that Seju was honest, she did not consensually sleep with him and her sentences were all cut out

Thank you Nora
Oh, about chap 10 when I re-read it again, I noticed one detail but don't know if this really important or not. It was when the bartender touched the cocktail glass:
-Was he going to drink it with Seju? Or he just served another one.
OR
-He gave Seju that cocktail while saying that was whisky she ordered?

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

but I believe that Nammi existence was important to test the bond between Seju and Sumin, and she also said something very important that may be related to the bartender incident, I think she will appear later to test another bond, but I will keep this prediction to myself atm.

What did she say?

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

What with this changing position according to trusts. Why the hell did she even sleep with someone while she didn't even trust them? What a player!

She was the one to deliver. She let only Seju and Sungji to deliver to her, although Seju before the break up, I think. Can't remember her letting Seju to take care of her own needs afterwards.

Chapter 14, Sumin let Seju took care of her while she fell asleep . Chapter 56-57, when she met Seju to resign and confess her true feeling.
Plus: She let Seju top her with no shame.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I'm now to the point that I only wish for just one scene, even if it's just a one last scene of story, I want to see a genuine happy Seju in someone's arms, someone she loves, no matter who that is and I'll be contented. I only ask for one scene, just one simple scene.

Nami <3

Why it must be Nami? Because she is the only character left in the story? It's Seju decision , she can even alone in the end.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Can anyone tell me where to read offical translation of chp 78,pls?

On Lezhin.

Thank you very much:)))))

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Can anyone tell me where to read offical translation of chp 78,pls?

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Gaji's twitter account has a nice character design, is she the new team leader .. I wonder (of course she won't be blue by then )

No,she is not a new tean leader.She is widowmaker from game Overwatch.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

yoonie0104
Maybe she just doesn't want Sumin to wor'bout her. She also about to leave since she asked if Sumin hadn't known yet she was safe then.

No, the rough translation was wrong about the part where Seju talk about the last rule. This is her words: As about if I'm safe or not, I haven't known for sure yet, not how the translation is. I believe Seju would stall her leave from the house as long as possible to be with Sumin.

Sorry, I didn't see your post sooner.
Can you tell me where I can read the real translation? Thanks:)))))

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

how could he possibly know about the timing in which Sumin will visit her.. so they could walk into each other at that night

Maybe he had put spy bug on Seju phone when they met each other. Or the one ,who close enough to Sumin when she was talking on the phone, is truly his spy. Ah, we neva know.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Does Sumin know that Seju went to hospital and rejected the forced idea.. the chairman and Seju never talked about it.. so I believe this thing may comeback later in one from or another.

I don't think it will different whether Sumin knows or not.

There is a theory which can solve some problems:
. Saehyun forced Sumin to leave with Seju -> Sumin agreed (chp 58).
-> SuminxSeju conversation( chp 62): Sumin delayed fulfilling the wish. Seju realized sth.
-> Seju's visiting(chp 63): rejected her father wish. Saehyun knew about Sejumin breaking -> he realized that the wish could never be done (so he might star planning sth).
-> The assassin's first appearance(chp 66).
. The Baek's meeting(chp 71): Saehyun said he would sent to Seju someone she need ( we all know who Seju need).
. Sejumin's conversation about The house (chp 74): Sumin said to call Seju for another time.
. Sejumin's phone talking (chp 75): Seju gave Sumin the hotel address where she staying.
Seju officially faced assasin.
-> Chp 76: Saehyun incidentally met Sumin at the hotel -> found out Seju accident (the question is: how did he know where Seju stay (he ran straight forward to Seju room) ? And why did he go to the hotel?). Sumin let Seju live with her in The house.
=> So it solve the one hiring assassin thing and complete the sending someone Seju need.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 5:07PM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Sumin never rejected going to the states and the job there till now.. your question made me recall that, but then she still wants to buy the house in Korea.

I think in chp58 the aim of the conversation between Saehyun and Sumin is to force her leaving with Seju, make the last wish of Baek president come true . So we see in chp62, Sumin thought Seju had already known about her father wish and asked Seju to find a replacement. But then Sumin realized Seju didn't know ( which Seju immediately know after that realising lol), so she just hang there( no one wants to do force things, anyway) and carry on what she hadn't solved yet.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

yoonie0104
Maybe she just doesn't want Sumin to worry about her. She also about to leave since she asked if Sumin hadn't known yet she was safe then.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

nguyen_510
I want to, but I would rather keep it in my mind. Like someone said, we might dissapointed if we add too high hope. So, let's wait and see at the end of the story.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Seju is still with the main couple because WDTFS is a love triangle/healing story. imo it is actually good that the three main characters are finally interacting instead of separating them all throughout the series. besides, if Seju won't get involved with the main couple then there will be no more relevant plot to continue this manhwa and its not like Team Gaji can dedicate the third arc solely on Seju. I mean, how I wish but its not going to happen.

and Seju always have her signature poker face. for a person who live her entire life being ridicule for her existence, I'm sure anyone will develop their own coping mechanism. in theory lol I don't think Seju doesn't care about her safety. she is just not the type to force her needs and wants to anyone else. even when Sumin and her broke up. she didn't pester Sumin to come back to her instead she locked herself in her room. she just keeps everything to herself and it is a good sign that she finally found the strength to fought back her brother. I think a little more push and she can let go of Sumin without anymore regret. seriously its pathetic to see Seju picking up the pieces and be contented with what's left of Sumin's love for her. Seju is like a loyal servant to Sumin. no matter how badly her master treat her. she will always remained by her side lol

I just wanna beat my head off while thinking about Seju like that. It's freaking hurt!

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

On page 8, 2nd block.It was Sumin or Sungji said:"Even though I don' t want to trust her, I do."?
Can anybody tell me,pls.Thnks!

Sungji said it, however, the translation is weird in that line biz it contradicts with what she said in the above panel.. the German translation will be out soon and they may give another translation.. I will post it by then.

Thank you very much:)))))

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

On page 8, 2nd block.It was Sumin or Sungji said:"Even though I don' t want to trust her, I do."?
Can anybody tell me,pls.Thnks!

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Not sure if anyone noticed, or if I'm just imagining it myself, but it seems that Seju is crying when she's alone in her room (right before Sumin knocked on the door, there's teardrop on her cheek).

I question it, too. I don' t know if it was a teardrop or her sweat.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 3:15AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I have just had the thought it's might the way how Saehyun send someone Seju need, that one is Sumin.

last edited at Mar 31, 2017 10:50AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Guys...Team Gaji have just published Wdtfs as a paperback volume. Check out their twitter, the art look great :)))))))))))))(>∆<).