Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm trying not to get into a heavy analysis of an unfinished series

May I know why? I'm curious cuz I don't like analysing a finished series.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Gallerdavi

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I really look forward to the appearance of a new team leader

Must be a hot gay. But what's the point in introducing a new charecter this late.

well, Dawoon character was built in 6 chapter, so it can happen.. besides, who else could play this role from the characters we knew?
if the new team leader is Seju's last plan, then I believe we have not seen this character yet.. and it is important.

whether sungji really fall trapped or he still choose his love that is sungmin

It won't happen unless this new team leader looks just like Sumin.

appearances + authority characteristics + reserved personality = Sungji's type (as I personally think)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Gallerdavi

you are sharp, I thought I would say that later XD

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 1:11PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Gallerdavi

Wow! I've been meaning to say that few days back. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Gallerdavi

Wow! I've been meaning to say that few days back. XD

I wanted to avoid awkwardness.

welcome back, Gallerdavi

joined Feb 13, 2017

Gaji's twitter account has a nice character design, is she the new team leader .. I wonder (of course she won't be blue by then )

No,she is not a new tean leader.She is widowmaker from game Overwatch.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Gaji's twitter account has a nice character design, is she the new team leader .. I wonder (of course she won't be blue by then )

Thanks, I was hyping XD.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks, I was hyping XD.

Maybe the new team leader mains Widow.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'm trying not to get into a heavy analysis of an unfinished series

May I know why? I'm curious cuz I don't like analysing a finished series.

When i was studying film theory at university it was a lot harder to analyse the structure of a film which i hadn't watched completely i found. Important details can sometimes crop up later that change the structure of the narrative. Some films for example employ misdirection or later scenes explain something different about earlier scenes. Mulholland Drive is a good example of a film in which you can't analyse without watching as a whole.

Also over-analysis kinda killed my enjoyment of films for a while so I'm always wary of doing it nowadays on any media.

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 5:37PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see. For me, I just enjoy analysing the story regardless of whether my analysis is correct.

joined Apr 27, 2016

Uhm, in arc 3, don't you guys think SuminxSungji are still the same, happy, fluffy, cheesy and on their right track to be the ultimate couple but Seju seems to be sadder? Or am I thinking too much? She still has creepy self-talk moments("nothing is gonna change. Nothing.....") and some ambiguous facial expression(the smirk...) but her face looks sadder( for example, before she said nothing will change, when she hang up the phone, her face is not a happy face and completely not the creepy face in arc 1 and 2, that's for sure)? I don't know. Back then, in arc 1 and 2, in all those creepy moments like in chap 45 or 27 , she looked very confident with her half-smile and her thoughts are definition of psycho ex =)))))). Seju nowadays smiles a lot more but why do I see her look sadder than ever? And more reserved. God, I don't know how to express this in English =))))))). Like when I saw her facial expression when she's alone (the phone call for job interview, the bath scene, ....), she doesn't look like she was before.

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 5:36AM

joined Apr 22, 2017

But here it is not just the same thing that looks sad and sungji same thing as seju, I think it all depends on the choice of sumin to stay with sungji or forgive seju and start from the beginning, but I hope sungji get better partner from sumin

joined Feb 4, 2017

nguyen_510

the breaking point is when Sumin told her she loved her

Seju only knew for sure that Sumin still loved her in ch 54, and Sumin wanted to end things regardless.. it felt like a break up pain all over again after 10 years .. Sumin decision of not being with Seju because she hates her will be of a less shock to her.. now she can't be even where she used to be, a friend with benefit.. or feel that emotion from a distance.. not even have Sumin in her side to comfort her as she used to.

Sumin won't be taking her anger on Seju anymore & refused to start over.. basically, the way they functioned all the previous 10 years is no longer possible.. and it is not only about Sungji.. as you can see in ch64 (she was already dumbed by then).. or any girl.. it is Sumin now really wanting to leave her.
It is why Sungji presence in itself in Sumin's life is not that crucial at this point.
and even if Sungji leaves, Seju is not sure whether waiting for Sumin (like she always do) will fruit anything.

now that Sumin is showing excessive care and protectiveness to her, Sumin will face again her feelings in ch 50.. being afraid of Seju despairing from her side.

and if that is true, then not even Saeyhyun can't be blamed for Sumin staying by Seju's side

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 12:28PM

joined Apr 22, 2017

Is it true wdtfs ends in chapter 80 ??

joined Feb 4, 2017

Is it true wdtfs ends in chapter 80 ??

they said it will in June, so maximum 85 chapter..

I got this idea and wrote it somewhere else as well:

" Team Gaji said that they will tell the story of Sumin and Seju first falling in love also Sumin and Seju met in a party for children with similar backgrounds .. was that party in fact Seju's birthday ?! what do you think ?"

--> if you go through the Manhwa specially during Sumin/Sungi break up, you will notice that they are now during Fall season.. Seju's birthday Nov. 2nd

last edited at Apr 25, 2017 1:44AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So when will Seju's father die? Or does he ever die when the story ends?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Might never see the end of him :p

joined Apr 27, 2016

Nora89

I've started noticing Seju's behavior since the hiatus where they uploaded a fanart. Even though, Sungji is in between them but both Sumin and Sungji look straight ahead them while Seju is the only one looking down. TBH, in this artwork, I could see that Sumin whole-heartedly looks at Sungji, indicating her love is solely for Sungji at the moment, but Seju instead of looking at Sumin or sth, she looks down, doesn't look at anyone and in dazed, just like how she is lately in the manhwa :). I only wonder why :). I could be thinking too much anyway.

joined Apr 22, 2017

I think that too, sumin is now focused on sungji but always looking back as possible because he really loves the sumin and feel sorry for his past deeds to the sumin

joined Apr 22, 2017

When chapter79 appeared, I can not wait to see the new teamleader appearance

joined Mar 5, 2017

Why Seju???? Seju trying to sleep with Sumin because she's having nightmares or could also be seducing. Sumin resisted.

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 9:39AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I see no change in Sumin x Seju's relationship.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Nothing at all. Though, I wonder about Sumin and Sungji's

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 9:45AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin is seducible imo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.