Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Are all Seju lovers, Sumin haters? and vice versa?

Just curious lol.

No? I think =)))))). Cause there are alot of teampink fans out there :), they love both of them apparently :), more than I could think of :)

I think some of them seem to want Seju to get with Sumin because they think Seju deserves it not that they love Sumin lol.

Edit: In the same way some Sungji fans think she deserves Sumin.

But dont hate Sumin though :), they might think Sumin doesnt deserve that love since she's selfish but Seju's also selfish =)))), except Sungji, the angel =)))). Teampink fans mostly love Seju more, like Sumin enough :) or like them both, not really hate Sumin :), and in fact, I also dont hate her that much =)))), just dont like her most among all three =))), if I hate her, I could've wish for SejuxSungji both leave her =)))))))

You should read some of the discussions on /u/. Some people actually hate Sumin. In the same way some hate Seju.

I think this thread is alright. Even if it swings more towards Seju.

last edited at May 2, 2017 2:05AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I'm now to the point that I only wish for just one scene, even if it's just a one last scene of story, I want to see a genuine happy Seju in someone's arms, someone she loves, no matter who that is and I'll be contented. I only ask for one scene, just one simple scene.

Nami <3

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Just curious lol.

Sumin lover. Nope. Seju is fine.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Your comments are always short but they make me want to give a thump up alot of times, do you know that? =)))))))

Haha. I don't know why, recently, my comments have become shorter and shorter. It's gonna be unacceptable soon. :D

On a scale of 1 to 3, who is top, who is the bottom among all three characters to you? =)))))

I think Sumin is both, an eternal top and an eternal bottom. It depends on her partner; she would be a bottom facing a psycho Seju or a horny Sungji, and she would be a top if she was with Seju and Sungji in their normal states. No idea about comparing between Seju and Sungji's positions.

I'm interested in Sumin because I see her as a cold but sweet, boring but interesting, unlikable but charming uglo. lol

joined Mar 21, 2017

I am curious sbout the top and bottom thing but is there a time when Sumin was a top before her and Seju broke up? I felt like she never became one till after.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Just curious lol.

No? I think =)))))). Cause there are alot of teampink fans out there :), they love both of them apparently :), more than I could think of :)

I think some of them seem to want Seju to get with Sumin because they think Seju deserves it not that they love Sumin lol.

Edit: In the same way some Sungji fans think she deserves Sumin.

Hm, can't talk about other fans, but I see Sumin x Sungji relationship as "they deserve each other". Equally. Both of them invest in this relationship. Both of them made their lives happier. What Sumin needs most is emotional stability, someone who will be there for her and it won't be all about sex - Sungji gives her this. What Sungji needs most is someone she can be there for since her entire life she was the one being taken of, she wants to feel needed and important - Sumin gives her that.

last edited at May 2, 2017 2:31AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I am curious sbout the top and bottom thing but is there a time when Sumin was a top before her and Seju broke up? I felt like she never became one till after.

Sumin - service top, easily bottomed if she trust someone. She lacks the true dominant vibe IMO.

last edited at May 2, 2017 2:31AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What with this changing position according to trusts. Why the hell did she even sleep with someone while she didn't even trust them? What a player!

joined Mar 21, 2017

Sumin - service top, easily bottomed if she trust someone. She lacks the true dominant vibe IMO.

More questioning what she was like before the original break up with Seju.

last edited at May 2, 2017 2:36AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

What with this changing position according to trusts. Why the hell did she even sleep with someone while she didn't even trust them? What a player!

Sometimes it was only about sex. And there is nothing wrong with that.

last edited at May 2, 2017 2:38AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

She was the one to deliver. She let only Seju and Sungji to deliver to her, although Seju before the break up, I think. Can't remember her letting Seju to take care of her own needs afterwards.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

From the small amount of flashbacks we are given, I think she was the same. She's very shy when it comes to her.

joined Mar 21, 2017

From the small amount of flashbacks we are given, I think she was the same. She's very shy when it comes to her.

Maybe once this has ended I'll have to read it all again. I watch and read so much media that things get pushed out of my brain, can not remember any pre-break up sex scenes.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Where is that idea come from? If it was common, being a bottom would mean that your partner doesn't trust you. It hurts your prides.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Where is that idea come from? If it was common, being a bottom would mean that your partner doesn't trust you. It hurts your prides.

I was saying that sometimes when it's just about sex, trust is the last thing on your mind. I was also just adding that there is nothing wrong with having multiple sexual partners.

joined Feb 13, 2017

I'm now to the point that I only wish for just one scene, even if it's just a one last scene of story, I want to see a genuine happy Seju in someone's arms, someone she loves, no matter who that is and I'll be contented. I only ask for one scene, just one simple scene.

Nami <3

Why it must be Nami? Because she is the only character left in the story? It's Seju decision , she can even alone in the end.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I was saying that sometimes when it's just about sex, trust is the last thing on your mind. I was also just adding that there is nothing wrong with having multiple sexual partners.

Then trusts might be just the last things on Sumin mind too? This whole "Sumin changing position according to trusts" sort of thing has no proof.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

There's also a fact Sumin wanted to trust again, but got burned and even end up being beaten up so she changed into full service top until Sungji came to her life.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Okayyyyy, you guys went too far from my original question =)))))), I mean to ask sia ue if you are about to rate them in your mind, who comes out as top, who is the bottom =)))), as in the rate order, from scale 1 to 3, who got 3 points, who got 1 =))))), you guys go too far from my question, I need to rethink of my way to ask things

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Nami <3

Why it must be Nami? Because she is the only character left in the story? It's Seju decision , she can even alone in the end.

I ship them... :p

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nami <3

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather have Sumin with Seju, not another Sumin secret lover =)))))

joined Mar 21, 2017

Okayyyyy, you guys went too far from my original question =)))))), I mean to ask sia ue if you are about to rate them in your mind, who comes out as top, who is the bottom =)))), as in the rate order, from scale 1 to 3, who got 3 points, who got 1 =))))), you guys go too far from my question, I need to rethink of my way to ask things

I knew what you meant. It was just a question i have had in my mind for a while lol.

last edited at May 2, 2017 3:17AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nami <3

I ship them... :p

Nammi loves Sumin

Edit: And I think both SejuxSungji know that =))))), they've hinted it a few times already =)))))

P.S: I want Sungji =))))

last edited at May 2, 2017 3:27AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Then trusts might be just the last things on Sumin mind too? This whole "Sumin changing position according to trusts" sort of thing has no proof.

I know what ** Izz** means. I just might not be able to explain it.

last edited at May 2, 2017 3:19AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Personally, I think before they broke up, it didnt really matter who top, who bottom =))))), not about domiant or submissive, it's just about love, I think, Sumin once said the more she did it, the more she loved Seju, so top-bottom thing only developed after the break up?

To reply you must either login or sign up.