Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

May I ask the reason, Nora? Because this time we might get into a discussion where we wont agree on each other =))))

It is more of a feeling.. and the lack of chemistry

joined Feb 4, 2017

It will be cute if what everyone believe becomes a plot twist to me
Hehehhe

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

You know what's weird ? That's everytime Sungji faces off Seju alone, she's always so calm, so collected, so...deep =)))))). No matter how much Seju provoked her, she still talk with much mature, words she said, I would say, are very very witty, and should come from someone with good wit and brain, also with a strong level of controlling her own emotion, words that makes her one step higher than Seju but other times, when Sumin presents or when she's with Dawoon or sth, she's like an innocent, nice, cute girl who knows nothing but loves Sumin, a girl who couldnt say those savage words towards Seju =))))))))). But well, the author might want to build a perfect girl in every situation so they make her face off everything with so much intelligent and noble anyway =)))))))

Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Like I said, the author might want to build a perfect character who can face off any kind of situation with much intelligent and noble =)))))).

Because with my own experience, who and what you really are still wont change =)))). A girl with that kind of wit, that kind of level of controlling her own emotion, that kind of person who can say right back words without fail with the other person who she considers enemy? She cant also be the girl who's so lost about how to deal with a cheating when she knows the real reason for that cheating, or wanting to wait for that person to make a move on this matter, instead of herself, a girl who doesn't want to lose to her enemy in her face off fight but refuse to take back her lover after cheating, make a break up and indirectly losing to her enemy? Only taking her back AFTER that person did sth, say sth? No, a girl with that kind of wit, that kind of brain won't act like that =))))) or at least she would do sth to prove her power over her enemy =)))))

You can be nice to this person, be bad to that person but who you really are wont change. My bottom line XD

last edited at May 4, 2017 6:38AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
Right on point

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

It will be cute if what everyone believe becomes a plot twist to me
Hehehhe

Then you should give a one heck of comment after that plot twist happens for you to tell the world that plot twist is blowing your mind =))))).

joined Feb 4, 2017

U make that plot twist sound like a steamy night XD

joined Mar 21, 2017

You know what's weird ? That's everytime Sungji faces off Seju alone, she's always so calm, so collected, so...deep =)))))). No matter how much Seju provoked her, she still talk with much mature, words she said, I would say, are very very witty, and should come from someone with good wit and brain, also with a strong level of controlling her own emotion, words that makes her one step higher than Seju but other times, when Sumin presents or when she's with Dawoon or sth, she's like an innocent, nice, cute girl who knows nothing but loves Sumin, a girl who couldnt say those savage words towards Seju =))))))))). But well, the author might want to build a perfect girl in every situation so they make her face off everything with so much intelligent and noble anyway =)))))))

Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Like I said, the author might want to build a perfect character who can face off any kind of situation with much intelligent and noble =)))))).

Because with my own experience, who and what you really are still wont change =)))). A girl with that kind of wit, that kind of level of controlling her own emotion, that kind of person who can say right back words without fail with the other person who she considers enemy? She cant also be the girl who's so lost about how to deal with a cheating when she knows the real reason, or wanting to wait for that person to make a move on this matter, instead of herself, a girl who doesn't want to lose to her enemy in her face off fight but refuse to take back her lover after cheating, make a break up and indirectly losing to her enemy? Only taking her back AFTER that person did sth, say sth? No, a girl with that kind of wit, that kind of brain won't act like that =))))) or at least she would do sth to prove her power over her enemy =)))))

You can be nice to this person, be bad to that person but who you really are wont change. My bottom line XD

If I've read you right then that quote doesn't disagree with you.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

xD I, for one, can't hate her even if I wanted to. I think it requires a good amount of knowing the person or their pov in order to hate them. I honestly know nothing about Sungji other than that she is Sumin's cute gf. lol She has her dark sides too, but Team Gaji has been hidding them so well. People defending her always ended up saying it's not right to judge her just yet, she might not be a person she seemed to be right now, let's wait until the day the author revealed her everything, etc, etc. How long will I have to wait until the day comes?! It's been a year, and the manhwa almost ends. lol

Honestly though, my real question is, is Team Gaji hiding it or actually there is nothing to hide? Because it's all there already?

She has started fighting Seju over Sumin since the first arc, and she kept this secret from Sumin for a reason I wish to know. She's always feeling insecure, but in front of Sumin, she showed Sumin that she fully trusted her. She disliked that Sumin was always ready to leave her, but she told Sumin that she believed that Sumin would never hurt her. Sumin didn't even love her that much back then, did she really believe that Sumin had given her her heart? I find Sungji manipulative, but the author never give me enough evidences to prove if she really is or she's not.

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
See, we dont disagree much after all XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm not sure if I understand the quote right cause I believe it's about we have different ways of dealing with each person? =)))))))) Like you can be nice to one person but turn 180 to another person?

The words I said are not like that though, I want to point out a normal, non fiction person can deal with her enemy so well, so strong with her words but when it comes to actions, she goes with the complete opposite XD and make her one heck of a weak person

joined Feb 4, 2017

If there was anything outstanding that Sungji character said, it will be in ch 55
(Which again was planned long before the publication )

joined Mar 5, 2017

I share your position sia uae and like you said there's not that much evidence to support it. but still a possibility, who knows, june 28

last edited at May 4, 2017 7:11AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

Just throwing this out there as people love plot twists but what if the weakness the Assassin is talking about is not Sumin as we think? But something else unknown to the reader? To be honest Sumin is the most obvious answer but you never know.

I found some related of what you said in previous chapter.
-Ch31: The grey hair man seemed to know about rumor Seju dated with a girl, which it's obviously not a secret.
-Ch49:the entertainment news about NamixSeju It's still about the sexual deviation of the chaebol and everyone knows it.
Now in ch76 the hit girl said that she knew Seju's weakspot and would keep it as a secret. So Sumin maybe not really a think, it must be sth nobody knows. The questions is: why keep that secret? And keep that secret from who?

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'm not sure if I understand the quote right cause I believe it's about we have different ways of dealing with each person? =)))))))) Like you can be nice to one person but turn 180 to another person?

The words I said are not like that though, I want to point out a normal, non fiction person can deal with her enemy so well, so strong with her words but when it comes to actions, she goes with the complete opposite XD and make her one heck of a weak person

I'll be honest i do have a little trouble trying to figure out what you are saying as i have a short attention span so i might still be misreading you.

In regards to the quote i see it as less about how we deal with people and more about what parts of us we show to people. We are who we are but not everyone can see all of whom we are. One friend might see the more immature side of us where as another might see the mature side.

last edited at May 4, 2017 7:33AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Does that quote have anything that can relate to wdtfs?

joined Feb 4, 2017

How could one possibly be a Sungji hater? lol

Million dollars question =)))). Find me one and I'll give that person who found one a big applause =)))))

my Girlfreind does.. she hates blondies hehehe and she thinks Sungji is a bisexual hehehe, but then I can't defend any female much without putting myself in a defensive situation :P
she hates Seju too btw, thank god she loves me at least

last edited at May 4, 2017 9:12AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

How could one possibly be a Sungji hater? lol

Million dollars question =)))). Find me one and I'll give that person who found one a big applause =)))))

my Girlfreind does.. she hates blondies hehehe and she thinks Sungji is a bisexual hehehe, but then I can't defend any female much without putting myself in a defensive situation :P

Does she also hate Sumin? =)))))
Your gf is quite special case =)))))), doesnt like hot, sexy, also doesnt like innocent, nice =)))))$. Makes me wonder what kind of person are you that would make her love you =))))))) xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'll be honest i do have a little trouble trying to figure out what you are saying as i have a short attention span so i might still be misreading you.

In regards to the quote i see it as less about how we deal with people and more about what parts of us we show to people. We are who we are but not everyone can see all of whom we are. One friend might see the more immature side of us where as another might see the mature side.

Then I think I understand the quote not as deep as you are. Anyway, I want to say mature or not mature, as a person, you cant come out and say strong words then after that, you did the opposite of your words and indirectly become a weak person in people's eyes :)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

xD I, for one, can't hate her even if I wanted to. I think it requires a good amount of knowing the person or their pov in order to hate them. I honestly know nothing about Sungji other than that she is Sumin's cute gf. lol She has her dark sides too, but Team Gaji has been hidding them so well. People defending her always ended up saying it's not right to judge her just yet, she might not be a person she seemed to be right now, let's wait until the day the author revealed her everything, etc, etc. How long will I have to wait until the day comes?! It's been a year, and the manhwa almost ends. lol

Honestly though, my real question is, is Team Gaji hiding it or actually there is nothing to hide? Because it's all there already?

She has started fighting Seju over Sumin since the first arc, and she kept this secret from Sumin for a reason I wish to know. She's always feeling insecure, but in front of Sumin, she showed Sumin that she fully trusted her. She disliked that Sumin was always ready to leave her, but she told Sumin that she believed that Sumin would never hurt her. Sumin didn't even love her that much back then, did she really believe that Sumin had given her her heart? I find Sungji manipulative, but the author never give me enough evidences to prove if she really is or she's not.

I do find these things weird but then the author might just overlook some plot holes or sth and I dont dare to say Sungji is manipulative without any real evidence =))))). It might backfire at me =))))),

joined Feb 4, 2017

Your gf is quite special case =)))))), doesnt like hot, sexy, also doesnt like innocent, nice =)))))$. Makes me wonder what kind of person are you that would make her love you =))))))) xD

If there is a character that resumbles her it will be Sangmi (they look quite the same), but yeah she hates some treits about Seju like not being a straight forward person (which I am too ) but I got lucky..
About Sumin, she never told me

last edited at May 4, 2017 10:00AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I guess your gf hate girly girls.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

If there is a character that resumbles her it will be Sangmi (they look quite the same), but yeah she hates some treits about Seju like not being a straight forward person (which I am too ) but I got lucky..
About Sumin, she never told me

Who is Sangmi?

joined Feb 4, 2017

I guess your gf hate girly girls.

Im girly.. she is girly

joined Feb 4, 2017

Who is Sangmi?

The lawyer

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I guess your gf hates girly girls.

Im girly.. she is girly

Oh.

she thinks Sungji is a bisexual

Did she tell you why?

last edited at May 4, 2017 10:22AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.