Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I'm now to the point that I only wish for just one scene, even if it's just a one last scene of story, I want to see a genuine happy Seju in someone's arms, someone she loves, no matter who that is and I'll be contented. I only ask for one scene, just one simple scene.

Nami <3

Why it must be Nami? Because she is the only character left in the story? It's Seju decision , she can even alone in the end.

I ship them... :p

Nammi loves Sumin

Edit: And I think both SejuxSungji know that =))))), they've hinted it a few times already =)))))

P.S: I want Sungji =))))

Nami loves Sumin as a friend :p they've done it and agreed it was a mistake :)

joined Feb 13, 2017

What with this changing position according to trusts. Why the hell did she even sleep with someone while she didn't even trust them? What a player!

She was the one to deliver. She let only Seju and Sungji to deliver to her, although Seju before the break up, I think. Can't remember her letting Seju to take care of her own needs afterwards.

Chapter 14, Sumin let Seju took care of her while she fell asleep . Chapter 56-57, when she met Seju to resign and confess her true feeling.
Plus: She let Seju top her with no shame.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm now to the point that I only wish for just one scene, even if it's just a one last scene of story, I want to see a genuine happy Seju in someone's arms, someone she loves, no matter who that is and I'll be contented. I only ask for one scene, just one simple scene.

Nami <3

Why it must be Nami? Because she is the only character left in the story? It's Seju decision , she can even alone in the end.

I ship them... :p

Nammi loves Sumin

Edit: And I think both SejuxSungji know that =))))), they've hinted it a few times already =)))))

P.S: I want Sungji =))))

Nami loves Sumin as a friend :p they've done it and agreed it was a mistake :)

Conversation between NammixSungji in wataver chap I coudnt remember hinted that Sungji knows Nammi like Sumin for a long time.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

What with this changing position according to trusts. Why the hell did she even sleep with someone while she didn't even trust them? What a player!

She was the one to deliver. She let only Seju and Sungji to deliver to her, although Seju before the break up, I think. Can't remember her letting Seju to take care of her own needs afterwards.

Chapter 14, Sumin let Seju took care of her while she fell asleep . Chapter 56-57, when she met Seju to resign and confess her true feeling.
Plus: She let Seju top her with no shame.

Agree. In 15 years, I think Seju has topped countless of times already =))))), not sure about other girls.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Are all Seju lovers, Sumin haters? and vice versa?

Just curious lol.

No? I think =)))))). Cause there are alot of teampink fans out there :), they love both of them apparently :), more than I could think of :)

I think some of them seem to want Seju to get with Sumin because they think Seju deserves it not that they love Sumin lol.

Edit: In the same way some Sungji fans think she deserves Sumin.

But dont hate Sumin though :), they might think Sumin doesnt deserve that love since she's selfish but Seju's also selfish =)))), except Sungji, the angel =)))). Teampink fans mostly love Seju more, like Sumin enough :) or like them both, not really hate Sumin :), and in fact, I also dont hate her that much =)))), just dont like her most among all three =))), if I hate her, I could've wish for SejuxSungji both leave her =)))))))

You should read some of the discussions on /u/. Some people actually hate Sumin. In the same way some hate Seju.

I think this thread is alright. Even if it swings more towards Seju.

The other forum swings more towards Seju too? I thought other places they hated Seju unconditionally?

joined Mar 21, 2017

But dont hate Sumin though :), they might think Sumin doesnt deserve that love since she's selfish but Seju's also selfish =)))), except Sungji, the angel =)))). Teampink fans mostly love Seju more, like Sumin enough :) or like them both, not really hate Sumin :), and in fact, I also dont hate her that much =)))), just dont like her most among all three =))), if I hate her, I could've wish for SejuxSungji both leave her =)))))))

You should read some of the discussions on /u/. Some people actually hate Sumin. In the same way some hate Seju.

I think this thread is alright. Even if it swings more towards Seju.

The other forum swings more towards Seju too? I thought other places they hated Seju unconditionally?

/u/ and the facebook page are mixed. I think it's the closed facebook group that is adamantly SungjixSumin.

last edited at May 2, 2017 4:05AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sometimes it was only about sex. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Where is that idea come from? If it was common, being a bottom would mean that your partner doesn't trust you. It hurts your prides.

I was saying that sometimes when it's just about sex, trust is the last thing on your mind. I was also just adding that there is nothing wrong with having multiple sexual partners.

Then trusts might be just the last things on Sumin mind too? This whole "Sumin changing position according to trusts" sort of thing has no proof.

I know what ** Izz** means. I just might not be able to explain it.

It is someone's assumption that has become popular on this forum I'd say. No evidence to back it up makes it a weak assumption.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Would it be so shocking and unbelievable if Sumin and Seju end up together?

I will be shocked if not.

joined Feb 4, 2017

About Sumin being topped,
Ch4, clearly Seju topped Sumin at the end of their scene.. and again once more when Sumin cut her finger.. and one last time in the their breakup chapter (can u compare the ecstasy that shows on Sumin's face compared to how she looked in ch70 XD)
Also ch74, Seju is clearly in control (even though Sumin seems to be distracted)
Seju enjoys both roles obviously.. it is Sumin who choose what she wants and Seju allows her.

As in chapter 56, baby Seju seems to almost topping the virgin Sumin at the time, but not untill Sumin's birthday.. she let Sumin take the initial and do what she wanted.
As for Sungji, somtimes I get the stright girl vibe from her I dont know why only topped Sumin as a pshycological reaction.. look at Seju's face when she caught them (Seju was on top, biting Sumin's lip and looking straight in Sungji's eyes "She is mine"), thus came the famous comment in ch70 about having Sumin.
I think Sumin is shy when it comes to her, and wont put herself in a very intimate volunrable situation when she also has to address her needs.. but in 17 years, Seju seems to already know

last edited at May 2, 2017 6:03AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sia

It is someone's assumption that has become popular on this forum I'd say. No evidence to back it up makes it a weak assumption.

I think you are refering to something I assumed at some point here, I discussed power dynamics between two women.. but then I stated that some women are tops in bedroom and would enjoy being bottomed in rare ocassions if they feel trust and safe (not only emotionally but also in adressing their sexual needs.. unlike being with a guy, being with a woman in bed requires a good deal of communication and guidance), by that, I dont say that other women are less shy or easily trusting .. I only mean the Top lesbian.. at least in this case.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Would it be so shocking and unbelievable if Sumin and Seju end up together?

I will be shocked if not.

Nora, with the amount of investments you did for the story, I sincerely hope this story's ending will be like what you expect =))))), no matter how shocking or morally wrong it could be =)))))). Cause that would be a big disappointment and suck big time if digging so much, loving the story so much like you but just one ending that be ruining everything you've been so invested into =))))).

I sincerely admire your memories of all the wdtfs chaps and how you engaged and earnestly talked about it in every freaking detail :).

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I stated that some women are tops in bedroom and would enjoy being bottomed in rare ocassions if they feel trust and safe (not only emotionally but also in adressing their sexual needs.. unlike being with a guy, being with a woman in bed requires a good deal of communication and guidance

Sorry, may I know if this is your personal opinion or there is a reference?

joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

More of experience

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora, with the amount of investments you did for the story, I sincerely hope this story's ending will be like what you expect =))))), no matter how shocking or morally wrong it could be =)))))). Cause that would be a big disappointment and suck big time if digging so much, loving the story so much like you but just one ending that be ruining everything you've been so invested into =))))).

I sincerely admire your memories of all the wdtfs chaps and how you engaged and earnestly talked about it in every freaking detail :).

To be honest, I don't mind being shocked, every chapter surprises me anyways, if it will have another ending than the one in my mind, I will probably still love the story.. however, I still believe that Team Gaji showed us the ending implicitly in the very beginning.
Now now.. I think I have much more fun discussing lesbian drama than politics and some weird theology .

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

More of experience

It would be more convincing if you could create a poll about this one assumption of yours in the fb group you joined, and see the results.

joined Feb 4, 2017

More of experience

It would be more convincing if you could create a poll about this one assumption of yours in the fb group you joined, and see the results.

To make a poll on a group with no specific age group or sexuality will be a waste of time.
However, the assumption itself does not change anything cruicial.

Just crossed my mind: intuitively you can sense this in ch70,
Sungji asks Sumin on how to touch her, Sumin was so embarrassed and Sungji even noticed in her inner thought.. still Sumin would not tell her.. and when Sungji was about to say something, Sumin would become even more embarrassed.

You can attribute her embarrassement to whatever reason you can think of.. but rememebr that Sumin slept with 30+ girls !

last edited at May 2, 2017 6:55AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

"For top lesbians only" won't work either?

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
I edited a bit the above post.
but no, I won't do polls over this matter

joined Mar 21, 2017

https://www.autostraddle.com/nsfw-sunday-get-bossy-58015/ maybe you'll find your answers in here?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

https://www.autostraddle.com/nsfw-sunday-get-bossy-58015/ maybe you'll find your answers in here?

So, it all depends on you or your partner's preferences, the positions both of you find most comfortable being in, or you guys' physical/ health conditions. Being a top/bottom doesn't indicate anything about love/trust. Right?

last edited at May 2, 2017 7:32AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sungji asks Sumin on how to touch her, Sumin was so embarrassed and Sungji even noticed in her inner thought.. still Sumin would not tell her.. and when Sungji was about to say something, Sumin would become even more embarrassed.

You can attribute her embarrassement to whatever reason you can think of.. but rememebr that Sumin slept with 30+ girls !

This implies nothing about Sumin letting Sungji be a top because she trusted her.

joined Feb 4, 2017

So, it all depends on you or your partner's preferences, the positions both of you find most comfortable being in, or you guys' physical/ health conditions. Being a top/bottom doesn't indicate anything about love/trust. Right?

it does to some, me included and my girlfriend .. it depends on the persons, still I am holding to the assumption I made..

the things I was discussing, is feeling open to express what you want and be vulnerable and very very intimate.. it requires feeling safe and a good deal of trust.

anyways, these issues are not only in their bed.

last edited at May 2, 2017 7:42AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I won't change your mind about what you believe to be true. It's just that I personally find the idea that one letting their partner be a top meaning that they trust their partner uncommon because we people would demand to be a top or feel insulted for beinh a bottom if that were the case.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I won't change your mind about what you believe to be true. It's just that I personally find the idea that one letting their partner be a top meaning that they trust their partner uncommon because we people would demand to be a top or feel insulted for beinh a bottom if that were the case.

Not true, the argument is not reciprocal, it is a narrow case of some lesbians (how they feel and their preference)
even with straight girls, some want to be in control in bed, for their own reasons.. but that does not mean that the submissive type should feel insulted.
BUT the big difference in here,
in a heterosexual relationship, the process is pretty much known and the intercourse is always on the table, when it comes to a Homosexual one, the power dynamics is slightly different (ah, the dominant in the room is not necessarily the same outside the room btw) , you HAVE to communicate with the other partner about what pleases you and what does not. the communication part itself is embarrassing and would require some to put in so much trust and openness before they express it.

so what made me believe that this is the case, well again ch70..

last edited at May 2, 2017 8:06AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You were talking that top/bottom implied Trust. Which means that not being a top shows that you are not trustable in your partner's eyes.

last edited at May 2, 2017 8:03AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.