Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I recently like Sumin a little as I read her conversation with Sungji about Seju.

joined Mar 5, 2017

If wdtfs were not going to end soon, I don't see how Team Gaji would be able to keep on giving these interacting scenes between Seju and Sumin without ending up having to make Sumin fall in love with Seju again.

At the back of my head, there's still a 1% chance for Seju and I still believe and hoping against hope. So let's not give up even if it will hurt in the end. Lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I have a higher percentage tho.. and it increases as the story goes by..

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The story will end soon though. It'll end at around your having 5% of hope.

joined Feb 13, 2017

Sumin never rejected going to the states and the job there till now.. your question made me recall that, but then she still wants to buy the house in Korea.

I think in chp58 the aim of the conversation between Saehyun and Sumin is to force her leaving with Seju, make the last wish of Baek president come true . So we see in chp62, Sumin thought Seju had already known about her father wish and asked Seju to find a replacement. But then Sumin realized Seju didn't know ( which Seju immediately know after that realising lol), so she just hang there( no one wants to do force things, anyway) and carry on what she hadn't solved yet.

joined Feb 4, 2017

The story will end soon though. It'll end at around your having 5% of hope.

if I look at it now, I can see progression between Sumin and Seju, and awkwardness between Sungji and Sumin

if I look backward.. then, given that it is a healing story,

• are there enough chapters to resolve 50% of the trust/ communication/ understanding issues between the so called "main couple !"

• are there enough chapters to heal Seju, if again the "Main Couple" decided to disregard her ?!.. bcz as far as I can see now, Seju is waaaaay far from moving on now that she is seeing Sumin working and carrying.. remember when their conversation in ch74?! ironic, right !

just jump from ch74 to 78.. 4 chapters and they are getting significantly closer.
worth mentioning tho, look at chapter 68,
Sungji: it's so empty..
Sumin: it is, I did not know that this room was this large
Sungji: I meant that fact that you won't be in this room.
Sumin: once I leave.. and someone new comes and you get so busy with work.. it'll be like I was never here.
look at Sungji's face.
then ch 78, Sungji seems to care about the new tema leader's gender ..
I might be leaning way too much to the idea that Sumin and Seju might somehow fix it up between them.. and that Sungji still can't forgive Sumin even if she tries..
last chapter she told Sumin: I don't want to, but I end up trusting you.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 3:26PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sumin never rejected going to the states and the job there till now.. your question made me recall that, but then she still wants to buy the house in Korea.

I think in chp58 the aim of the conversation between Saehyun and Sumin is to force her leaving with Seju, make the last wish of Baek president come true . So we see in chp62, Sumin thought Seju had already known about her father wish and asked Seju to find a replacement. But then Sumin realized Seju didn't know ( which Seju immediately know after that realising lol), so she just hang there( no one wants to do force things, anyway) and carry on what she hadn't solved yet.

Does Sumin know that Seju went to hospital and rejected the forced idea.. the chairman and Seju never talked about it.. so I believe this thing may comeback later in one from or another.
since I'm steering this again, remember the rings .. where are they now?! both girls do have them.. why do not they just wear em

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 3:31PM

joined Apr 19, 2017

I found quite weak the main couple, like the only conection they have is sexual, and superficially emotional ( i don't see the reasons why sungji loves sumin, it seems special because she never develop feelings for anyone else before even she had a lot of suitors)
Sungji is so devout to Sumin for the same reason Sumin used to be with Seju: First love feeling. The thing is Sungji and Sumin had the same kind of feeling with 10 years apart.. But SejuxSumin problems, love, sexual interactions, cheats are more intense and personal they talk about they feelings ( good or bad).

Sumin tryng to move on and never worked out it's not because of Seju's actions is because Sumin is the weakest part of the story, she always look after Seju no matter what. She took revange over Suju betrayal, she flirted, had relationship with girls she later dumped. then she came back to Seju saying " i don't know why".
Sungji reaction and forgiveness over Sumin cheating on her was so easy, even a little lame, the thing is Suju cheated Sumin with a man, yes, a stranger, Sumin cheated Sungji with her ex girlfriend ( and boss).

So i think the story is more about two point of view about love on different stages. SuminxSungji is Fresh, new and happy with no problems at all ( no even with a cheating). Sejux sumin is a tired love intense but quite toxic, like in any long term relationship.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I saw this on Lezhin's twitter. I hope they will do the same for english edition.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I remember the moment I saw Seju cutting her hair, my hope for her ship jumped up from 0 to 50%. After that, Team Gaji kept hidding her so well until her chance of winning dropped back to 0. Every time you see a chance of Seju x Sumin happenning, what will happen next is her doing nothing at all. That's just Team Gaji's way of giving their readers a false hope so that the readers could still be looking forward to the next chapters.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would buy the book if it comes with an author's autograph.

joined Feb 13, 2017

Does Sumin know that Seju went to hospital and rejected the forced idea.. the chairman and Seju never talked about it.. so I believe this thing may comeback later in one from or another.

I don't think it will different whether Sumin knows or not.

There is a theory which can solve some problems:
. Saehyun forced Sumin to leave with Seju -> Sumin agreed (chp 58).
-> SuminxSeju conversation( chp 62): Sumin delayed fulfilling the wish. Seju realized sth.
-> Seju's visiting(chp 63): rejected her father wish. Saehyun knew about Sejumin breaking -> he realized that the wish could never be done (so he might star planning sth).
-> The assassin's first appearance(chp 66).
. The Baek's meeting(chp 71): Saehyun said he would sent to Seju someone she need ( we all know who Seju need).
. Sejumin's conversation about The house (chp 74): Sumin said to call Seju for another time.
. Sejumin's phone talking (chp 75): Seju gave Sumin the hotel address where she staying.
Seju officially faced assasin.
-> Chp 76: Saehyun incidentally met Sumin at the hotel -> found out Seju accident (the question is: how did he know where Seju stay (he ran straight forward to Seju room) ? And why did he go to the hotel?). Sumin let Seju live with her in The house.
=> So it solve the one hiring assassin thing and complete the sending someone Seju need.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 5:07PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Methetruth

I accept the possibility, however, he already knew where Seju is at as her flashback suggests that they both were in that room before.
how could he possibly know about the timing in which Sumin will visit her.. so they could walk into each other at that night
but you have a strong view of it.. interesting
for sure the assassin knows so much about the Baeks that even Seju does not know.. I would like to see her again interacting with Sumin and/or Seju

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 5:23PM

joined Feb 13, 2017

how could he possibly know about the timing in which Sumin will visit her.. so they could walk into each other at that night

Maybe he had put spy bug on Seju phone when they met each other. Or the one ,who close enough to Sumin when she was talking on the phone, is truly his spy. Ah, we neva know.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Maybe he had put spy bug on Seju phone when they met each other. Or the one ,who close enough to Sumin when she was talking on the phone, is truly his spy. Ah, we neva know.

interesting ..
can't wait to see the assassin again

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I remember the moment I saw Seju cutting her hair, my hope for her ship jumped up from 0 to 50%. After that, Team Gaji kept hidding her so well until her chance of winning dropped back to 0. Every time you see a chance of Seju x Sumin happenning, what will happen next is her doing nothing at all. That's just Team Gaji's way of giving their readers a false hope so that the readers could still be looking forward to the next chapters.

Oh, I agree with you on this. Everytime I thought Seju would have higher chance to win, she disappear completely from the story and when the author needs to cook up some dramas, she appears again and when she's done, she disappears again. I really really hope she wont diasappear so soon this time around, I enjoy her teasing, indefferent and sexy demeanor so much this time. At the moment I think its too late for teampink hope though, no matter how the author wants to make readers go crazy with ships, its just too late to revive this ship. If I got to choose, I would prefer seeing her story of going on her own path to find her own happiness. Teampink is basically dead in me =))))))

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
I personally do not mind that either (Seju going alone and have her happiness somewhere else).. but if in any case they decided to make Sungji and Sumin go happy ever after, I would love to see how they fix their thin relationship for real. no sex, no weird rings on weird timing and most importantly no hidden lies !
btw, I just learned a new word "demeanor" thanks

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 9:25PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I got reminded of Alibaba, thanks. :D

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora89

Since you are very observant with body language and facial expressions, what are your thoughts about Sumin staring at Seju at breakfast

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I got reminded of Alibaba, thanks. :D

Who is this girl in your avatar? Looks soo cute XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

nora89

Since you are very observant with body language and facial expressions, what are your thoughts about Sumin staring at Seju at breakfast

Also Seju's facial expression in the bathtub after Sumin closed the door (not the one when she's super sexy when Sumin opend the door). I stare at that for one minute to detect her emotion in that and all I can see is sadness(?), emptiness(?), I'm not so sure @@ or maybe because she looks too pretty with that downcast look that I have to stare more @@ =)))))))))

joined Feb 4, 2017

nora89

I was thinking about it last night.. I really do not know for sure ..
My guess is she picked something that we dont know yet, could be that she is worried about Seju not feeling as okay as she is showing and hence not eating properly.. she wanted to say something but did not .

She seems to care and get closer .. I even think she referes to a TV table in her thought.

Compare her reaction to Seju's touch chapter 74 to this one.. completely different
But I am sure about the gown scene tho, she was lusting for sure!
I still wonder about the last page.. full huge five pannels to show Sumin leaving the office .. is it that big of an action ?!..
As for Seju, she is sooo lost in thoughts in this chapter.. during the shower and the breakfast.. I have no idea what she is thinking about.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 3:54AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89:
That's table thing is one of the things bothers me about translation. I'm not sure which table Sumin is talking about? the one she needs to clean up at work since she needs to pack up her things or she really intends to buy a tv for Seju and set up a table for this?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Dining table perhaps?

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
Could be any of the above.. I bought the korean one and used google translation ..
It is still a table hehhehe nothing new for the 3 coins
I lean towards the Tv table interpretation tho.. as she might be thinking about taking Seju's coment into consideration.. dinner table is not as they cant eat on the one they had breakfast on

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 5:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.