Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

That's interesting.

Oh! I know where I saw this before!!

Asami used hairbending. One-hit KO!

(also I love this comic xD http://lukia-lokelani.tumblr.com/post/95161538561/what-if-xd-i-dont-even-know-what-to-say-about
and this http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/116478481275/fuckyeahavatarfanarts-the-asamis-hair-is )

Ah, of course. I'm ashamed I didn't think of Asami the hairbender first. She has perfected the technique. (I've seen the second comic before but, that first one is new to me and it's hilarious. lol.) This gif also crossed my mind:

Not sure what I'm doing anymore...

(ok I will stop xD)

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 8:08AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 32 rough typeset by Cold: http://imgur.com/a/rwmMa

joined Mar 23, 2013

That brother is genuine great big brother material.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

YAY!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Lucy Lui is such a babe.

When the two are at the cafe, I feel like there is a word missing in one of the bubbles.

"But there also pioneers who create completely new paths, right?"

should probably be read as

"But there are also pioneers who create completely new paths right,?"

Still though, those last two panels are so awesome.

Seol-a's face is literally like, "aww shit, how do I explain this" GULP

And No-rae is just wigging out. Look at that hair popping out of the side of her head lol!

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 9:13AM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Haha, the hair flips keep coming.

Is Cold a member here? If so, thank you Cold! If not... then still thank you but, you just won't see this message. XP
It's so nice to have rough typesets again. Gives me another reason to reread chapters.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Both were thinking they went overboard, my advice is, why don't they just get it over bed

And so the MT happened a little bit less than a month ago, which means all these took place in a span of less than a month, not counting the events before that. My gawwd. Yes! The semester's still a long way to go (and even Mama Kim said it's just getting cold, is the month December?).

Btw, Halmoni you just saved the day! Haha. I've heard legends that whenever some unknown elderly suddenly pops up and you offer help, then you'll be rewarded. Otherwise, karma will ensue. As an example here. lol

Good girl Seol-a! You've done your all, now it's No-rae's turn to traverse your contour lines ehem her path, starting tonight, you know, maybe get it over BED

joined Mar 23, 2013

I have the feeling that her brother will understand very fast what she meant with the whole path discussion.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Random Reader:

Lmao, not even the best part. Getting a C was the equivalent to getting an A. If you got a B in her class you had achieved god-like status! If you got an A we'd kick you the fuck out. We didn't want none of your shit lol. NSFW --> Then one day she did a boob drop i.e. grabbed her boob through her shirt, lifted it, and let it drop. SCARRED. FOR. LIFE.
LOL. For real?? I've never even heard of that happening. She must be super well-endowed for her to pull that off...what in her right mind made her think that was a good idea? Maybe she's senile?? The grades thing sure makes sense. and I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE A/B THING. AH. COMRADE IN ARMS.

Not at all. Da Vinci Code is really cool and I could totally see people doing that. (I've done it myself lol.) And yeah if I have too. Right now I mostly just do minor maintenance as I don't have the training or experience to restore stuff yet. I just remove rusty staples mostly.

Still!! When it comes to more of the physical stuff, history has been a little bit cool for me! It's always been the book stuff that I've been biased against, but that might have been (like you said) because of a combo of boring teaches and bad books.

What do you plan to do with Chem Eng.??

Right now I'm hoping to go into the industry! Best case scenario would be oil/gas. But it's ridiculously hard to even get a internship, going through the normal pipeline. orz

anon

But it's the place with the most fan content for FF, as far as I can tell. (Do a Google search for "fluttering feelings".) Maybe there's another place, but if there is, I am not aware of it. I would especially want to find a place where the Korean FF fans post their stuff. I mean, FF is #1 on Comico, so I would assume there are quite a lot Korean FF fans out there.

I pretty much only visit this URL on Tumblr:
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/fluttering-feelings

By the way, you have to be logged in if you want to properly see the latest content.

Haha, well that explains it, thank you! I'd google-searched it before, but tumblr always came up with the exact same thing, so I gave up. Maybe I'll create an account then, just for FF.

moonfrost13

I will say that whether the chase leads to a happy or sad conclusion, all of those experiences - both good and bad - become meaningful. Ironically, among my friends I was the one completely set on the notion that 'stuff like this doesn't happen irl'. Then it did. lol. Just goes to show even if something seems improbable, it's certainly not
impossible.

Ah. I didn't even think of the possibility of chases leading to bad conclusions. D: In-experience rears its ugly head. But your story is certainly nice to know though. Thanks so much for sharing. :3

(And no prob, your fanart was super cute!!)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I have the feeling that her brother will understand very fast what she meant with the whole path discussion.

Oh dude, if he confronts No-rae about it he'll probably be like, "Hey li'l sis, I support you." And then No-rae will try to explain that Seol-a is straight and he'll be like, "You must be joking. She is like super gay for you."

joined Mar 23, 2013

Still!! When it comes to more of the physical stuff, history has been a little bit cool for me! It's always been the book stuff that I've been biased against, but that might have been (like you said) because of a combo of boring teaches and bad books.

Bad teacher probably, it also depends on the time period. My favourite semester in history was totally on the Romans. They knew how to have fun in so many ways.

Oh dude, if he confronts No-rae about it he'll probably be like, "Hey li'l sis, I support you." And then No-rae will try to explain that Seol-a is straight and he'll be like, "You must be joking. She is like super gay for you."

I can also see the cute innocent nephew saying some comment that is going to cause some embarassment from our ladies. Clueless kids are best comedy.

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 12:29PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Well, since this page has already gone full Tumblr... (Never go full Tumblr.)

Omg guise, the shot was too zoomed in at the end of chapter 31, here's what actually happened:

http://sapphicshit.tumblr.com/post/117521005971/so-thats-why-shes-there-to-break-the-news-lol

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 12:33PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Omg guise, the shot was too zoomed in at the end of chapter 31, here's what actually happened:

ROFL man this is good! Thank you for bringing it over!

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 12:37PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

No-rae is definitely close to her brother, the first thing to do when she arrived was to go visit him, not going straight home and what she did - she asked about his oppinion on the matter that troubles her the most and he, on the other hand, being close to her naturally detected her worried state of mind, providing some words of wisdom that will lead our girl to eventual happiness.Yes, I believe that he will promptly figure out what's happening in reality and will give his hand again to his siter. Things are heating up.

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

True, ssamba never fails to inspire. And if ever I reach the point I'm running low on ideas, I could always ask the fandom for requests. XP Thank you. I'm still feeling pretty exhausted. But, I'm doing better than before and managed to finish my comic as a result. :D

That's a good news. I really like your comic. <3 I didn't expect that No-rae will do that. Ahaha. I'm guessing you're a Photoshop and mouse user.

It must be nice to know all of your practicing is paying off and leading to improvement. Whenever I draw fan art for FF, that is basically my practice.

I practice everyday to the point that I don't listen to professors when I have classes. XD FF is a good start. thumbs up

halmoni

Ch. 32 rough translation - http://pastebin.com/av4ZnTbR

Oppa's wisdom words... So deep, I can see Adele rolling in it.

anonymous

http://sapphicshit.tumblr.com/post/117521005971/so-thats-why-shes-there-to-break-the-news-lol

This meme. OMG XDD

Seol-a
joined Apr 6, 2015

Lol, I didn't realize this was futanari.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

tiger

Actually, after No-rae's inner dialogue about being a horrible person, I can't see her bringing herself to even try that again even if she wants to try to push Seol-a away. The closest thing I can see is her having a breakdown and crying in Seol-a's arms incoherently about stuff vaguely related to the things she ranted about before.

I agree about No-rae not snapping again! It seems like her entire demeanor has changed since talking with her bro (no longer moody/depressed), so her even getting mildly annoyed at Seol-a seems pretty impossible to me.

But, I've been playing various scenarios across my mind, and I don't think No-rae would be the one to cry. It actually seems (to me) as if Seol-a will...

The way I see it:

Dinner ensues. Seol-a's not eating, so No-rae (feeling guilty) grabs her bowl and piles it up with food and tells her to eat (lol, this is so not happening, but no one can tell me otherwise >->). They don't get a chance to really say much to each other, until they end up in No-rae's room. Before No-rae gets a chance to say anything, Seol-a apologizes, asking No-rae to forgive her, confessing that she didn't know what she did, but she'd fix it. Eventually she (unintentionally) breaks down in the middle of her spiel, and No-rae feels guilty as hell.

The way I see all of this getting resolved, is if No-rae decides to just swallow her feelings and not say anything to Seol-a, deciding it's best to just stay by her side as a friend. Unlike some of the rest of y'all, I don't really see a confession coming in the future (anymore).

Ahhhhh I'm just massively excited for the next chapter though.

Side Note:

Has anyone noticed that No-rae really doesn't hug/touch people unless the other person initiates? Maybe I caught on because I'm the same way (or maybe I'm just seeing things because of that lol).

Super Side Note:

idk who mentioned it, but I would love to see Seol-a and Dong-hwa interact (babysitting!). I had previously just assumed that they (Seol-a and No-rae) would just immediately leave the next day. Not sure how/why they would be babysitting, but I suppose in Ssamba we trust :3

Final Side Note:

Oh gosh, I post here way too much. I think it's been every post except for two...so 78 posts, in the span of about 2 months....over a post a day in this thread. orz Take my soul FF. Just take it.

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 8:19PM

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Haha, oh man, I laughed really hard at this.

Thanks halmoni for the translation and Cold for typesetting! :D

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

this!
I really hope Norae's brother was there to knock those two heads so they will realize that they actually gay for each other
Monday morning would never been this better..Thanks ssamba
and thanks halmoni and friends for helping us loving this manhwa
화이팅~

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 9:38PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

HypocriticalLiar

The way I see all of this getting resolved, is if No-rae decides to just swallow her feelings and not say anything to Seol-a, deciding it's best to just stay by her side as a friend. Unlike some of the rest of y'all, I don't really see a confession coming in the future (anymore).

Ah, I think you're right. Seol-a seems more likely to cry and then No-rae and her are friends again, although No-rae may be a bit awkward at times. THEN we'll have to wait for Seol-a to realize her feelings much...later.

But before that, I hope Seol-a does some really awkward physical things to No-rae that accidentally turn No-rae on.

EDIT: Scratch that, if Seol-a cries, maybe No-rae will too because she'll feel awful. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS? (As long as it ends well, anyway.)

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:59AM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

HypocriticalLiar:

Ah. I didn't even think of the possibility of chases leading to bad conclusions. D: In-experience rears its ugly head. But your story is certainly nice to know though. Thanks so much for sharing. :3

(And no prob, your fanart was super cute!!)

I've gone through chases with happy outcomes as well as ones where... if it had been the plot of a yuri manga, the ending would have caused widespread fandom outrage. XP But, I think No-rae's brother put it perfectly when he said, "No matter what the results are, it's all about leaving no regrets." That's how I feel, too.

winter:

That's a good news. I really like your comic. <3 I didn't expect that No-rae will do that. Ahaha. I'm guessing you're a Photoshop and mouse user.

Thank you! Awesome, I was hoping it'd be a pleasant surprise. Embarrassing No-rae brings me enjoyment. haha. I do use Photoshop. I'd normally draw by hand and then scan it onto the computer but, for all of the FF artwork I've drawn them directly in Photoshop using a pen tablet because I'm trying to improve in that area. What paint program do you use?

I practice everyday to the point that I don't listen to professors when I have classes. XD FF is a good start. thumbs up

Haha, wow. At least you're dedicated to it. XP

HypocriticalLiar:

They don't get a chance to really say much to each other, until they end up in No-rae's room. Before No-rae gets a chance to say anything, Seol-a apologizes, asking No-rae to forgive her, confessing that she didn't know what she did, but she'd fix it. Eventually she (unintentionally) breaks down in the middle of her spiel, and No-rae feels guilty as hell.

Amid her confession, I could actually see Seol-a talking about what happened to her in the past with her high school "friend". It would give No-rae a clearer understanding of how much she means to Seol-a and why she's going to this length to hold onto what they have. We've seen multiple flashbacks but, I still feel like there's more to that story. And I don't think Seol-a's ever voiced her true feelings about it out loud. Even in the bathroom scene she kept saying she was fine when she clearly wasn't.

I'm likewise skeptical about No-rae admitting her feelings. But, I do think she will make her decision and come to some sort of resolve (whatever that may be) before this trip is over.

Has anyone noticed that No-rae really doesn't hug/touch people unless the other person initiates? Maybe I caught on because I'm the same way (or maybe I'm just seeing things because of that lol).

I noticed it. I'm the same way when it comes to physical affection. haha. And whenever Seol-a in particular touches or hugs her, she's super awkward about it and seems to hesitate when touching her in return as if she has to think about it first. Whereas with Hye-kyung and Hee-jin (or anyone else for that matter) she doesn't give it a passing thought.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Not related to the story but I can't choose between No-Rae and Seol-A, I mean, I want to use as a DP a pic of one of them but I can't decide who. It's been like this for weeks already lol

Had the same problem. This is what I did.

Thanks, I think I'm just going to use that pic :D

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Dinner ensues. Seol-a's not eating, so No-rae (feeling guilty) grabs her bowl and piles it up with food and tells her to eat (lol, this is so not happening, but no one can tell me otherwise >->). They don't get a chance to really say much to each other, until they end up in No-rae's room. Before No-rae gets a chance to say anything, Seol-a apologizes, asking No-rae to forgive her, confessing that she didn't know what she did, but she'd fix it. Eventually she (unintentionally) breaks down in the middle of her spiel, and No-rae feels guilty as hell.

Haha, the love to a man's heart goes through his stomack :P and mine too :D

Final Side Note:

Oh gosh, I post here way too much. I think it's been every post except for two...so 78 posts, in the span of about 2 months....over a post a day in this thread. orz Take my soul FF. Just take it.

Haha, is this some kind of an offering to the goddess of manhwa Ssamba :P I think you are getting the hang of it using side notes, super side notes, final side notes, jeez i like that :)

Yes,i also noticed that No-rae keeps a distance, probably because i am the total opposite - a loving hugging monster :D hope No-rae opens up eventually :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Blackkitty

Yes,i also noticed that No-rae keeps a distance, probably because i am the total opposite - a loving hugging monster :D hope No-rae opens up eventually :)

I noticed this becasue... I'm like No-Rae :P I do exactly the same things xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Blackkitty

I noticed this becasue... I'm like No-Rae :P I do exactly the same things xD

Guess I'm of the minority here :D well, that's the only difference between me and No-rae, otherwise everything is the same :)

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:53AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.